What's new

Russia needs missile defense system in Latin American states

Cuban missile crisis comes to mind.

China too has huge interest in that region. Most Latin american nations has titled its largest trading partner to China. So it could be a potential area for China and Russia to blueprint a missile defense system.

Go for it. Who cares? A missle defense system in the western hemisphere would only make us more secure.

Look on a map. The US is in the western hemisphere. An ABM suite there would be able to knock out missles on the way there. Do you seriously think Latin Americans would let anyone fire missles into that hemishere if they could prevent it? As far as latin anti-US feeling, more like a family spat. Most want to get here, and most are deeply predjudiced against east Asians (business not withstanding....and I live on the Mexican border, in a city with majority latinos, I know of what I speak)

Look on a map. The US is in the western hemisphere. An ABM suite there would be able to knock out missles on the way there. Do you seriously think Latin Americans would let anyone fire missles into that hemishere if they could prevent it? As far as latin anti-US feeling, more like a family spat. Most want to get here, and most are deeply predjudiced against east Asians (business not withstanding....and I live on the Mexican border, in a city with majority latinos, I know of what I speak)

I would say that's quite biased, try to ask anyone in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Panama, etc. They probably view the Chinese and Russians more positively than Amercians. Yeah, I forget to mention Cuba.

Family spat? that' wishful thinking. Latin americans(except Mexican) view you are more aligned with the Europe than their connection to China.

Cuban missile crisis comes to mind.
yepp mate... roger

Go for it. Who cares? A missle defense system in the western hemisphere would only make us more secure.

personally i dnt want such a **** system. In order to counter Eastern European airstrips of USA targeting Russia, there is a need so

I would say that's quite biased, try to ask anyone in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Panama, etc. They probably view the Chinese and Russians more positively than Amercians. Yeah, I forget to mention Cuba.

Family spat? that' wishful thinking. Latin americans(except Mexican) view you are more aligned with the Europe than their connection to China.

Lol, I know many of all these nationalities, you? I don't try to pretend to know attitudes in your neck of the woods, don't try to know mine from what you read in your local paper. Been to Mexico, Honduras, Panama, you?)

(ps...we are more Europe-oriented than Latin America? They worship Spain to this day, it is the US that is turning its eyes to the Pacific.)

Hmm, I do not understand how missile defense systems in latin amercia can offer any marginal protection to Russia.. The most suitable location that comes to my mind is in the heart of Europe to counter NATO missile defense systems. And as far as I know we already have those installed in Kaliningrad oblast.

Russia launches new missile defense to cover Atlantic — RT

US and west countries are operating a useful strategy to protect themselves, but Putin is coming, how to balance the force between two sides is a major problem. I think Russia will be more active than before involving deepen strategic cooperation with China and developing economics and so on..

S400 in your borders i think every country would want that Russia can capitalize on that.

airdefenceMEADS1.jpg

Iran and Syria should be secured at war pace . That would be the real punch to US and its puppets . It would indeed be revenge for what US is doing in EU .

Iran and Syria should be secured at war pace . That would be the real punch to US and its puppets . It would indeed be revenge for what US is doing in EU .

Couldn't make heads or tails of what you are saying. Let's start with the last....what is the US doing to the EU?

Couldn't make heads or tails of what you are saying. Let's start with the last....what is the US doing to the EU?

Maybe the currency thing. I have to say that WALLstreet is extremely professional . Badluck for Greece.

Back
Top Bottom