What's new

Russia, India to advance deal on PAK-FA fighter variant - Flightglobal

found this on youtube... just wanted to share with everyone...:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
because you copied the political system from UK and now paying heavy prices on that? that is your own fault, just deal with it.

in China, once you see your slums "eradicated", you get reasonable good living conditions. have a look at the "relocation villages" handed over (free of charge) to those owners of the eradicated slums:

better than the living conditions of your elite indian java/c# coders?

:smokin:

who the **** on earth cares about your buildings. The thread topic is ino-russia joint venture

when you even can't make LCA combat ready, what you can get from such "deal"? PAK-FA has nothing to do with you guys, what you can do now is to ask your russian friends questions on how to make LCA combat ready.

oh, also a bad news for you guys: we finally solved the reliability issue of our WS-10A engine which are fitted on our J-11B fighters.

you should know that still youy have prob with J11 with ws 10A engine and LCA is not failed yet only the engine is the prob even you too have the same prob with J!0 you are using russian engine so first develop a perfect engine for your self and then coment on others

And whats wrong with what Shchinese posted. Although offtopic he was merely showing us the mirror.

because you copied the political system from UK and now paying heavy prices on that? that is your own fault, just deal with it.

in China, once you see your slums "eradicated", you get reasonable good living conditions. have a look at the "relocation villages" handed over (free of charge) to those owners of the eradicated slums:

better than the living conditions of your elite indian java/c# coders?

:smokin:
The above is chinese PR for brainwashed pandas like you. here is the truth :chilli::chilli::chilli:
2bd0436de6083e79a5c03a897266797b.jpg

I'd better live in a hut lol. btw, where did you copy that engineering from? :P

The above is chinese PR for brainwashed pandas like you. here is the truth :chilli::chilli::chilli:
2bd0436de6083e79a5c03a897266797b.jpg

I'd better live in a hut lol. btw, where did you copy that engineering from? :P

oouchhhhhh some body feels like got a slap in the face :lol:

Man how did that happen? I mean, it seems an entire building complex has simply toppled over like domino.

These fellas are talented. Even when they fail, they fail with a flair.

Man how did that happen? I mean, it seems an entire building complex has simply toppled over like domino.

These fellas are talented. Even when they fail, they fail with a flair.

They don't do anything by the Halves.Megolomania may be

Back
Top Bottom