What's new

Russia in pictures

The history of any country can be written in multiple ways. Change your book, though I did not even know if there is at least one normal textbook on Russian history in English.
I am reading a standard western book on european history. But thanks for the advice. I'll get a translated russian book as well.

I am reading a standard western book on european history. But thanks for the advice. I'll get a translated russian book as well.
Ask yourself the question - how the West relates to Russia? And then you'll understand why and how these books are written.
In some German kindergartens, children are taught that Evil Putin wants to enslave Europe.

Ask yourself the question - how the West relates to Russia? And then you'll understand why and how these books are written.
In some German kindergartens, children are taught that Evil Putin wants to enslave Europe.
If NATO is disbanded and there is a purely European defence force in its place then how do you think relations between Europe and Russia will pan out ?

If NATO is disbanded and there is a purely European defence force in its place then how do you think relations between Europe and Russia will pan out ?
I think the Trans-European security system will be built, in which Russia will play one of the major roles. And Europeans, at last, will be able to fight the real threat to their existence - the uncontrolled migration.

Just Russia.:smitten:

25-awesome-russian-hd-wallpapers-for-desktop-1.jpg

25-awesome-russian-hd-wallpapers-for-desktop-3.jpg

25-awesome-russian-hd-wallpapers-for-desktop-7.jpg

25-awesome-russian-hd-wallpapers-for-desktop-11.jpg

25-awesome-russian-hd-wallpapers-for-desktop-21.jpg

25-awesome-russian-hd-wallpapers-for-desktop-6.jpg

I think the Trans-European security system will be built, in which Russia will play one of the major roles. And Europeans, at last, will be able to fight the real threat to their existence - the uncontrolled migration.

That is pure wishful thinking, haven't you payed any attention to any of the media in the UK or Germany or Frane? or any of their politicians? I mean a year or so ago they went as low as practically accusing Russia of killing peaceful flower gathering Nazi's in WW2 !?! It isn't a coincidence that there is the saying "Every 50 or so years they get an itch, and have to be reminded of who and what Russia is..."

Glancing at comments in any online outlet and you'd probably see pure fascists, racists against Russia and anything not 'theirs', something which our grandfathers fought against and died for. I seriously doubt that there is going to be any military 'security system' with any of these countries anytime in the near half-century at the least...

p.s. "If the Chinese decide to migrate enmasse to Russia, we won't have enough bullets to stop them" - a quote from my military service days.

That is pure wishful thinking, haven't you payed any attention to any of the media in the UK or Germany or Frane? or any of their politicians? I mean a year or so ago they went as low as practically accusing Russia of killing peaceful flower gathering Nazi's in WW2 !?! It isn't a coincidence that there is the saying "Every 50 or so years they get an itch, and have to be reminded of who and what Russia is..."

Glancing at comments in any online outlet and you'd probably see pure fascists, racists against Russia and anything not 'theirs', something which our grandfathers fought against and died for. I seriously doubt that there is going to be any military 'security system' with any of these countries anytime in the near half-century at the least...

p.s. "If the Chinese decide to migrate enmasse to Russia, we won't have enough bullets to stop them" - a quote from my military service days.
Remember Concert of Europe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concert_of_Europe
We do not have to love each other, to create an effective security system. I mean - not a united army or military alliance, but simply active structure, that will destroy the danger of invasion from the West.

Remember Concert of Europe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concert_of_Europe
We do not have to love each other, to create an effective security system. I mean - not a united army or military alliance, but simply active structure, that will destroy the danger of invasion from the West.

Perhaps, but invasion from the 'east' is in the form of unarmed civilians, which you can do almost nothing about but put up walls and set up border tent-towns etc.. from the 'west' invasion is in the form of GMO which is regulated via law and legislation.. so from the Russian perspective; it is protected enough to ignore completely such problems of the 'European' three, big four, five... (UK, France, Germany, + Italy, + Spain) (or whatever crazy concoction of names they come up with next for odd combinations of countries) that is even before considering such little historical details as the Soviet Union, multiple wars; WW1, WW2, NATO, EU,.... multiple statements by the EU or US on bringing 'democracy to Russia', or open statements that Russia should be split into two then split again to make it manageable and to share its resources better and cheaper with the EU, ... or even reports like : link, page 11 on sentiments of people living in these countries, or a multitude of embargoes against Russia and attacks on Russian businesses or people living in these countries legally.... so as I said wishful thinking, even if you want to be pro-West, or pro-Europe...

EU (+UK) should face the consequences of their own actions in the Middle East, why do I, as a Russian have to care if they drown in refugees flooding from these regions or Africa? I'd rather ignore them completely, and make peace with whatever entity forms in their place.

Perhaps, but invasion from the 'east' is in the form of unarmed civilians, which you can do almost nothing about but put up walls and set up border tent-towns etc.. from the 'west' invasion is in the form of GMO which is regulated via law and legislation.. so from the Russian perspective; it is protected enough to ignore completely such problems of the 'European' three, big four, five... (UK, France, Germany, + Italy, + Spain) (or whatever crazy concoction of names they come up with next for odd combinations of countries) that is even before considering such little historical details as the Soviet Union, multiple wars; WW1, WW2, NATO, EU,.... multiple statements by the EU or US on bringing 'democracy to Russia', or open statements that Russia should be split into two then split again to make it manageable and to share its resources better and cheaper with the EU, ... or even reports like : link, page 11 on sentiments of people living in these countries, or a multitude of embargoes against Russia and attacks on Russian businesses or people living in these countries legally.... so as I said wishful thinking, even if you want to be pro-West, or pro-Europe...

EU (+UK) should face the consequences of their own actions in the Middle East, why do I, as a Russian have to care if they drown in refugees flooding from these regions or Africa? I'd rather ignore them completely, and make peace with whatever entity forms in their place.
I do not mind that West should be punished for those wars and coups, which they made recently. However, I would prefer a European Europe. Otherwise, if Europe is plunged into chaos, the next stop for the millions of refugees - is Russia.
All hostile actions of European powers against Russia - it is almost 100% because of manipulation of the United States. When the European policy will move to the pro-European positions and US occupation troops are withdrawn - there will be a wide space for cooperation. Including - to create a continental security system.

I do not mind that West should be punished for those wars and coups, which they made recently. However, I would prefer a European Europe. Otherwise, if Europe is plunged into chaos, the next stop for the millions of refugees - is Russia.
All hostile actions of European powers against Russia - it is almost 100% because of manipulation of the United States. When the European policy will move to the pro-European positions and US occupation troops are withdrawn - there will be a wide space for cooperation. Including - to create a continental security system.

I really don't support one-race type of ideologies, so European-Europe idea for me is alien especially with all these countries that make up the western parts of the continent being so racist that they can't even stand co-existing with their neighbors in the current EU let alone an ideas of expanding that to include anything else. Not a soviet ideologist either, but
different races and peoples co-existed relatively peacefully in 'naive' ideology longer and better than they ever did under the EU didn't they?....of course they will eventually be more willing to cooperate with Russia especially when the US draws the 1-4 planes it has in some of these 'BIG' countries (lol), but it will always be lined with their agendas to suit their ego's and that won't produce anything fruitful, and would probably be a waste of time, energy, and effort something which Russia should put into developing its own industry, farms, etc... instead of dismantling existing soviet systems to suit EU norms, like the education system.

European refugees running to Russia, sounds funny, its too cold, too barren for them, they will probably stay where they are or go southwards to better climate places like S. Europe, Africa, Middle East.. Western Europe was hostile against Russia long before the US ever came to the scene which if you glance at history is during and after the world wars, so they don't really need the US to be hostile against Russia...

In the end I think that the only real way out of all these idiotic cycles of stupidity and race nonsense's, is to put aside 'countries', politics and propaganda and exist as a planet, how, when or if that will ever happen is another question altogether...

p.s. "one-world" of all cooperating peoples, and the crazies that don't fit anywhere in walled off prisons e.g. "Escape from L.A."

I really don't support one-race type of ideologies, so European-Europe idea for me is alien especially with all these countries that make up the western parts of the continent being so racist that they can't even stand co-existing with their neighbors in the current EU let alone an ideas of expanding that to include anything else. Not a soviet ideologist either, but
different races and peoples co-existed relatively peacefully in 'naive' ideology longer and better than they ever did under the EU didn't they?....of course they will eventually be more willing to cooperate with Russia especially when the US draws the 1-4 planes it has in some of these 'BIG' countries (lol), but it will always be lined with their agendas to suit their ego's and that won't produce anything fruitful, and would probably be a waste of time, energy, and effort something which Russia should put into developing its own industry, farms, etc... instead of dismantling existing soviet systems to suit EU norms, like the education system.

European refugees running to Russia, sounds funny, its too cold, too barren for them, they will probably stay where they are or go southwards to better climate places like S. Europe, Africa, Middle East.. Western Europe was hostile against Russia long before the US ever came to the scene which if you glance at history is during and after the world wars, so they don't really need the US to be hostile against Russia...

In the end I think that the only real way out of all these idiotic cycles of stupidity and race nonsense's, is to put aside 'countries', politics and propaganda and exist as a planet, how, when or if that will ever happen is another question altogether...

p.s. "one-world" of all cooperating peoples, and the crazies that don't fit anywhere in walled off prisons e.g. "Escape from L.A."
When the non-European population in Europe will reach a certain amount - it will destroy the state. As it happened in Zimbabwe and almost happened in South Africa. So in the interest of Russia that in West were European countries, and not some chaotic places.
When the elite in Europe will be replaced from pro-American to the nationally oriented - like Marine Le Pen or Viktor Orban, the hostility to Russia will decrease to the limits, where we can build a strong business relationship (like with German Chancellor Schroeder and Italian Prime Minister Berlusconi) and build a common security structure.

Judging from the persona on TV from around EU... I think its a bit too late for that, some places have 5 generations of non-Europeans living as citizens in those countries. Though the problem isn't the non-European population, its is the European population itself, it seems to have gone haywire again in a similar fashion to Germany WW2, (Looking at France, Italy, UK, Netherlands...) but whatever really...

On the contrary,Russia girls are popular in china,the more the better!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom