What's new

Russia 'helping' China with fighter jet technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
just an observation.

i hear indians speak hindi and honestly they sound very funny and stupid, like a monkey chirping, it just doesn't make any sense. but when they speak english its like wow, perfect match.

check out this indian russel peters. he is an indian but listen to his english. wow!
Russell Peters - Beating Your Kids - YouTube

Same is true when chinis talk.. that's no better than monkey chirps as well..

Why did a topic on China and Russia turn into something about India?

btw India is top 10 in illegal immigration to the US while China is not. More foreign born Indians are in the US than foreign born Chinese. The vast majority of Chinese-Americans were born in the US. Indian-Americans are immigrants.

Can we drop this bullsh!t about who is better IN THE US of all things? That's not exactly something to brag about.
you say one thing do other..

do you have anything to say about his ? http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/123863-why-wealthy-chinese-so-eager-leave-their-country.html#post2008054

I think we were talking about Chinese in America and you said they are not the better ones.. I asked the question on the same lines where did you see me commenting that you do not have universities in China..

Honestly they are not. For someone to get into a top notch school in China like Tsinghua would be multiple times more difficult then getting into Harvard. Thats why they left for easier competition.

Why did a topic on China and Russia turn into something about India?

btw India is top 10 in illegal immigration to the US while China is not. More foreign born Indians are in the US than foreign born Chinese. The vast majority of Chinese-Americans were born in the US. Indian-Americans are immigrants.

Can we drop this bullsh!t about who is better IN THE US of all things? That's not exactly something to brag about.

Because it is indian's addication to prove that they are the "superior race" especially compare to the Chinese. And that they are the master race of this planet. :rolleyes:
lol

Yes There are more Indian doctors from India than there are from China

There are more CEO's from India than from China

There are more IT companies based in India than in China, Wipro, Infosys, TCS etc... WHITE COLLAR JOBS... i see alot of China wok's here in AMERICA

Manfucating CHEAP GOODS doesn'tn require education if any a HIGH school diploma??

There are also more Indian doctors from India than Japanese doctors from Japan.

There are more IT companies in India than in Japan. After all Japan is mostly hardware, very little software.

Does this mean that India is superior to Japan too? :lol:

Because it is indian's addication to prove that they are the "superior race" especially compare to the Chinese. And that they are the master race of this planet. :rolleyes:
lol

No, becoz you brought India's GDP and what not on the thread..

#######################

I made fool my self?

Well, explain it to me, who made fool when some1 said that J-20 is a copy of 1.44? J-20 is copy of F-22?

Well, Mr. Indian doctor, since you dont know and refuse to know. Let me tell you the answer!!!

It is you indians!!!

I am talking about your posts on Russian and Indian GDP. You have no knowledge of economy and I assume you have no knowledge of fighter jets too ! Bye !!

Same is true when chinis do ching chung chui.. that's no better than monkey chirps as well..

take the compliment. you indians are here arguing you speak better english then chinese and i completely agree.

check out this little indian speaking perfect english at age 4. Indian English Speaking Girl Juveria - YouTube.
simply amazing. from monkey chirping to sounding civilized :lol:

I am talking about your posts on Russian and Indian GDP. You have no knowledge of economy and I assume you have no knowledge of fighter jets too ! Bye !!

He may not have knowledge on economy but you certainly don't have any knowledge on fighter planes.

#######################

I made fool my self?

Well, explain it to me, who made fool when some1 said that J-20 is a copy of 1.44? J-20 is copy of F-22?

Well, Mr. Indian doctor, since you dont know and refuse to know. Let me tell you the answer!!!

It is you indians!!!

Indians neither wrote the article nor posted it here. So stop making a fool out of yourself, will you??

Every time we discuss China and Russia, it turns into this:

Indian: Chinese just cheap copy of Russia.
Chinese: India can't even copy.
Indian: WHAT! NO WAY! INDIA STRONG! INDIA HAS ARRIVED! HEAR ME ROAR!
Chinese: Indians are british slaves, call center, starvation, poverty, toilets...

Seriously, feeding the trolls just makes for a round of trolling.

take the compliment. you indians are here arguing you speak better english then chinese and i completely agree. :lol:

You are wrong, I am not arguing about who speak better English. Honestly i don't care. Actually I found it funny when a chini started laughing on Indian's english accent. and all I meant was you speak no better english..

Indians neither wrote the article nor posted it here. So stop making a fool out of yourself, will you??

Of course not but it is the indians who flame and troll. Oh indians already posted this before. It was taken down though.

You see what is so funny about you indians.

You are so predicatble. I am Aerospace Engineer and I approve this message. lol

I am sure you will reply to this message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom