What's new

Russia has written off $19 billion of debt to African Countries

~

"When taking out of the market millions and millions of tonnes of grains, it is clear that ... will lead to higher prices," U.N. Secretary-General Guterres told reporters.

"So it's not with a handful of donations to some countries that we correct this dramatic impact that affects everybody, everywhere."

~

"When taking out of the market millions and millions of tonnes of grains, it is clear that ... will lead to higher prices," U.N. Secretary-General Guterres told reporters.

"So it's not with a handful of donations to some countries that we correct this dramatic impact that affects everybody, everywhere."

Somalia is doing fine. All of the alarms UN raises were intended to raise funds for that corrupt organization - funds that never reach Somalis. All of our food are either locally grown or bought from Asia, especially Idonesia, China, India, Pakistan, and other places. We have never seen a single sack of wheat that came from Ukraine.

Second, UN - which is a corrupt front organization for the Western powers - uses the "food aid" programs to destroy the breadbasket of African countries. They only bring their "food aid" during the harvest season. This has a negative effect on local farmers who found it difficulty in selling their crops and other food items due to these "food items" that are dumped in their local markets.

Indeed WFP, IMF, World Bank, NATO, and SWIFT are all tools used by the declining West to destroy the countries in the South: Africa, Asia, Middle East, South and Central America. The WFP is used to destroy local food self-sufficiency; the IMF imposes hefty loans that make these countries compliant with Western powers looting their natural resources; the World Bank demands the global South to grow cash crops; NATO attacks and overthrows any leader or govt who challenges their agenda - Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, & Somalia being clear examples that we can cite; and SWIFT imposes stringent sanctions on any nation who defies the West's evil plans of exploiting the resources of the people in the South. We all remember how they killed 1.5 million Iraqi children in the 1990s through sanctions and blockades.

Meanwhile, all of these organizations - UN, IMF, World Bank, NATO, and SWIFT - protect the illegal, cruel, and settler entity of Israel. The West is indeed a manifestation of the Antichrist (Dajjal) system.

Btw, the Mods in this forum banned me from the Russia - Ukraine thread. They let others to insult me when I post topics about that conflict that show Russia kicking the arse of West's cannon fodder aka Ukraine. But when I respond in a similar tongue, they only banned I and others who were showing the story on the Russian side. I never expected a Pakistani (a Muslim-majority nation) forum would be rushing to kiss the bum of the Western propagandists who have been destroying us for close to a millennia. The information war is a big part of the effort to reject the West's Antichrist agenda. Each person should do his or her part. And most importantly, it should be understood Russia under Putin is leading the charge to loosen the grip that the West's Antichrist system has on our throats.

When will the Chinese cheapsters do it? Never, I suppose

@beijingwalker @etylo

China is building the infrastructure of African nations while the West imposes sanctions, wars, and exploitations.

Last edited:

@beijingwalker @etylo
Stupid ignorant Indian, how much does your "generous" Supa Powa India gives out shit to Africa or the developing countries so far ? Why are your wealthy white masters not giving debts reliefs to Africa now despite they own the majority of African debts, but have to rely on the poor cheap China to give reliefs to African countries ? Personally, I don't give a damn about Africa as they have little to do with China, Chinese gov is just wasting money and resources to aid and help develop Africa. Next time, stop your stupid cheap shot bitching of China on foreign aids or anything you dislike because you Indians haven't earned the right to, look at the ugly images of yourselves in the mirror.

Last edited:

@beijingwalker @etylo

You should praise Russia, but don't kidnap China morally, Africa's debts are mainly Western private capital, and the interest is high. Chinese people’s money is earned through labor, unlike Russia’s easy selling of resources, and the West’s dependence on finance and plunder.

China has given Africa a lot of free aid since the Mao Zedong era, when China was still very poor.

China still provides free aid to Africa, but it is mainly based on mutually beneficial business activities, otherwise it will not be sustainable.

Western capital will not invest in infrastructure in developing countries, because the risk is high and the time is long.

African countries should grow up and not always be like kids.

@beijingwalker @etylo
When will India do? why you Indians have to drag China into this thread? What kind of Indian mentality behind this?

China: A loan shark or the good Samaritan?
48648957_7.png

He must think Africans have no brains. Almost 30M tons of grain is sent to Africa. Wtf is is 50K tons going to do.

This is why only half the heads of states came to Moscow compared to 2019. And Putin can't even enter South Africa because of his arrest warrant.

He is not even welcome in Africa and can only attract half the heads of states. Its clears he thinks Africans have no brains

Back
Top Bottom