What's new

Russia calls investigation into whether US moon landings happened

My whole life is a lie!!! C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images.jpg

It was really big deal back in late 50s putting US ahead of Russia in space race. It really pushed the Russians to do more in their space program in order to catch up which probably increased their spending on space program.
But they did catch up with them?

The Soviet's Luna 9 was the first SOFT landing on the Moon. So show US how is it technically impossible for a larger vehicle to do the same.
Missing artefacts ,wasted footages etc suggest what very respectfulfulfulfulful Sir.

But they did catch up with them?
That's not the point. People believe US faked this event to project they were ahead of Russia at that period of time when Russia was doing very well. This not only placed US ahead of them but also increased pressure on Russia to counter USA achievement.

That's not the point. People believe US faked this event to project they were ahead of Russia at that period of time when Russia was doing very well. This not only placed US ahead of them but also increased pressure on Russia to counter USA achievement.
Well oh ok i see. But the whole usa moon mission being a fake one is a thing that's been suspected for quite sometime now.

Last edited:
I know I was there....who else do you think uttered these immortal words : One small step for man....one giant leap for mankind ? :azn:

:lol:
Aaho butt sahab. If they found the lost recordings they would hear you saying
One small step for man....one giant leap for mankind, hun ithay chatai pao tay chicken boneless nal roti khao :lol:

If lunar soil and rock are different they cud never be wasted wher are they?

Dam earth?? Mangla dam suna tha tarbela dam suna tha, dam earth nahi suna kabhi? Yeh kahan bana hua hai?
kabhi weeranabad ki sunsaanabad gali se aagy khooni mohlla main hai

kabhi weeranabad ki sunsaanabad gali se aagy khooni mohlla main hai

Lolzzzzzzz. Vampire hain kya aap. Dracula khan. Konsa blood group peena pasand hai apko?.

Aaho butt sahab. If they found the lost recordings they would hear you saying
One small step for man....one giant leap for mankind, hun ithay chatai pao tay chicken boneless nal roti khao :lol:

LOLzzzzzz thats so funnyyy. Oh saath may jaisay dhabbon pay kartay hain , oh paai ik coke dee bottle tay naal pakra day.

Very shady if you landed on moon , and it was great mile stone for humanity

WHY would you delete the origional footage ? Unless of course the origional movie could be analysed for tempering

The original raw transmission data was converted into a format that could be broadcast on TV. It was broadcast live around the world. Unfortunately they ended up erasing those original data files which were in the raw format.

Some incredible photos, & kind of sad.
dont have to be, they were built in secret from designs the Soviet secret police stole from NASA anyway.:close_tema:lol

But doesn't matter anyway, any nation can/should copy/steal from more advanced ones, as long as it catches up/get ahead, that's what matters. There are no rules, so its not illegal.:cheers:

If ur statement is due to russias successful space missions,then cant we say that if they are doubting ,there could be some reason behind that? Sort of reversing ur statement.
Acha waisay iwas just ruminating when i wrote that..

I thought this do. :tup:
One naturally arrives at this logical inconsistency when considering what I said.

Though, I would say that, to doubt the legitimacy of the moon landing is a very very wild and far fetched accusation. About as likely as the idea that Sputnik 1 was not sent into space but also faked. Also, I've come across the moon landing conspiracies, and have seen them been thoroughly debunked.

There are many very huge and undeniable reasons to accept that the moon landings happened. In this case, unlike many others, it is safe to doubt either the knowledge or the sanity of some conspiracy theorists. :D

I never believed they went to moon at that time. Russians good luck (Y)

You must be one of our more senior members then?

You should believe it friend, it most definitely happened. The space conspiracy has gone too far and too big, with too many parties involved for people to doubt on of the biggest events such as the moon landing. It's too far fetched.

Ask someone at SUPARCO what they think. Or the ESA, or the Chinese, etc...

Back
Top Bottom