What's new

Russia and India to work on 5th-gen upgrade to Su-35 fighter

Do you agree Russia will help India an ally of US?

• YES

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • NO

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
first thing first how is india US ally :o: :azn:

now when USA can make a stealthy version of F-15 why cant russia do the same with flankers when india is ready share to finance the R&D work for the same
that was the original idea. when the 126 jet tender collapsed sukhoi immediately came in with a su-35 with internal weapons bays attached to the side of the engine intake , just like a f15-se. this was rejected as the new government felt that i wanted to use other suppliers for weaponry. besides sukhoi is jointly developing the t50 fa/hal, so is not like as if there losing a customer.

I dont understand your question though? What exactly you want ?
Look at them do you think Russia will like an American Ally. Russia and America are just like Pakistan and India they are Rivals.
photo_verybig_22572.jpg

How many times has it been discussed that to design a jet with the so called fifth generation specs, it has to be grounds-up effort, which includes every nut and bolt to remain in spec tolerance. There is no magic in this world, therefore no matter how much anyone tries to convert anything to a 'fifth generation' it will be a completely new jet.

Russians are big troll......they were talking with India on Su35 and gave wet dream to Pakistan for nothing :D

First Thing first,I do believe this whole newsarticle is inaccurate..India is going to upgrade its Su-30 MKI to Super-30,and thats what we're going to do.WTF is 5th gen SU-35 upgrade??

we'll make our SU-30 somewhat equipped with 5th gen techs.

CASS-India

Russia has sold Su-30 to both China and India.
they sold SU 27s to China, which they initially license produced but later tweaked and made it their own.

I think there is an understanding between the two that the J -11s will not be sold to any 3rd party.

Russia "SHOULD" help India.. Unless they want to loose their biggest customer.. That means bye bye billions of dollars worth of contracts... But then again they can always buy from the "WEST". :bunny::yahoo::bounce::victory::chilli:

China is not, did not, and will not purchase the Su-35. The rumor has been circulating the internet for half a decade and it's unbelievable how many "journalists" still fall for it.

Back
Top Bottom