What's new

Rupee extends big fall, nears 56 mark, Will the Rafale Deal game over?

^^ Agree!!

I was thinking the same and i am getting a little bit confused here like, "what is he more worried about ?"

A) Fall of Rupee ?

Or

B) The Rafale Deal ?

I guess the later one is correct...:laugh:

As per the MRCA Competition only 18 jets will be purchased in fly away condition and rest manufactured in India(close to 108 + 63 if order increased) with 50% offset clause...I fail to understand how the Rupee depreciation is going to impact this deal....Be rest assured the deal is on

Therefore this is an epic failed thread by this epic fool

OMG!!! India is not going to spend $20 Billion upfront for Rafael.Everyone knows either Rupee will depreciate or get stronger against Dollar during the deal life time.Who knows Rupee will not end up at 45 against dollar 5 yera down the line.Indian rupee is free floating market determined we are not like China.

Do you guys realized that the late monsoon has decreased the projected budget deficit to great extent? I would not be surprised if the rupee correction happens soon.

So current Indian government facing economical problem are not because of its policy. Its because of global problem. Our economy depends on some external factors if these doesnt do well then we cant do well.

Stop blamming MMS.

Enjoy.

And how do you come to conclusion? It is because of both reasons, and most influential part is the policy paralyses, Billions of dollars of corruption, loss of state Revenue because of the incompetence of current corrupt thugs in the center.

Don't try to hogwash the incompetence of this corruption rid current regime in the pretext of Euro-crises. Everyone knows it do have an impact but not upto the extent you tried to imply in your post!

Stop portraying MMS as a Saint.
(cough*cough* Coal-Gate)

Enjoy.

Do you guys realized that the late monsoon has decreased the projected budget deficit to great extent? I would not be surprised if the rupee correction happens soon.

Expected to get close to 50 in next 4-5 months...

Rafale deal has given sleepless nights to Chinese, going by their nervousness one may wonder if they are going to surrender once inducted by IAF ?

Rafale deal has given sleepless nights to Chinese, going by their nervousness one may wonder if they are going to surrender once inducted by IAF ?

We are more concerned about your Rafale deal falling through :lol:

We are more concerned about your Rafale deal falling through :lol:

Well, that's still a compliment .... now, you are those set of chinese who are concerned that India develops it's own Rafale-equivalent.

Either way the chinese are getting sleepless .... lately, more so with anything to do with India (not just Rafale) ... be it Indian monsoons, space launches, missiles, "IQ" :) , rupee rate, economic growth, who's going to become the president, electricity grid, india's trade deficits, exports .. or well what not.

Many chinese know less about china, than about India. :laugh:
(one of them told me facts about Anna Hazare which I didn't know !!!!). :laugh:

Well, that's still a compliment .... now, you are those set of chinese who are concerned that India develops it's own Rafale-equivalent.

Either way the chinese are getting sleepless .... lately, more so with anything to do with India (not just Rafale) ... be it Indian monsoons, space launches, missiles, "IQ" :) , rupee rate, economic growth, who's going to become the president, electricity grid, india's trade deficits, exports .. or well what not.

Many chinese know less about china, than about India. :laugh:
(one of them told me facts about Anna Hazare which I didn't know !!!!). :laugh:

China has J20 (5th fighter)

India buys Rafale from France, so poor import weapon + 4th fighter :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom