What's new

(Rumors) Pakistan going to ask 21 Billion$ loan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still remember about rumors that Pakistan will be finished and divided into 4 countries by 2015... but still source looks unreliable and if something like this is happening than our media channels would've blasted our gov so it's most likely is just another "rumor".
You mean this?

0.jpg

Despite this [below] India is still pooping on the streets. I guess in a kinda way it worked. Now you have enough food to eat in India to be able to poop. Success !

India top recipient of US economic aid

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...t-of-US-economic-aid/articleshow/48093123.cms

don't be silly - per capita israel and pakistan have been the highest. not to mention the number of waivers and unpaid 'debt rescheduling' we've given you guys. Yup, you do have the master dolee title.

don't be silly - per capita israel and pakistan have been the highest. not to mention the number of waivers and unpaid 'debt rescheduling' we've given you guys. Yup, you do have the master dolee title.
you should first make a toilet for yourself before giving us AID

here is an interesting report from 2005
Pak will be failed state by 2015: CIA

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...led-state-by-2015-CIA/articleshow/1019516.cms

We are a FAILED state from the american POV. I agree with this. Pakistan failed to become like the american "SUCCESS" stories of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Syria. In that respect, Pakistan has utterly failed. Had we become like them than the CIA and americans would have called us "SUCCESS" stories.

You know in a way the Indian's highlight themselves how weak and effeminate nation they are. By daily claming Pakistan is a bankrupt, broken, failed, illiterate, chaotic, weak, pathetic, small country it raises the simple question. Why the f*ck has India not captured what the Maharajah gave to them in 1948.

pakistan.jpg

That P*OK continues to be part of Pakistan is the biggest proof and shines the torch on India's castrated nuts - How can such a huge shupa powa can't take P*OK back from such a tiny failed and bankrupt state? My fav. cartoon sums it real bad.

KzZedbn.png

You know in a way the Indian's highlight themselves how weak and effeminate nation they are. By daily claming Pakistan is a bankrupt, broken, failed, illiterate, chaotic, weak, pathetic, small country it raises the simple question. Why the f*ck has India not captured what the Maharajah gave to them in 1948.

pakistan.jpg

That P*OK continues to be part of Pakistan is the biggest proof and shines the torch on India's castrated nuts - How can such a huge shupa powa can't take P*OK back from such a tiny failed and bankrupt state? My fav. cartoon sums it real bad.

KzZedbn.png
They already became Soupa pawa in 2012

India to become superpower by 2012: Kalam

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

pakistan.jpg

KzZedbn.png

good to see Tom & Jerry gives you guys a degree of comfort after all the swirling descent to suffer.

good to see Tom & Jerry gives you guys a degree of comfort after all the swirling descent to suffer.
Thanks. But at least I have a toilet to provide a degree of comfort. Do you guys have one?

* Seriously guys? How can Pakistan get lectured to by the worlds open shatting capital? How? It belies belief. A country that can't even provide what we provided to our people 7,000 years ago in Mohenjo Dar and Harappa - proper sanitation has no self respect. India must clasp it's head in shame.

The discussion is from Pakistani media, the Indian just uploaded it.

Do you people seriously not see how lame and pathetic this is? some Indian out there is literally spending all day watching Pakistani news channels just so that they can edit them out of context and make some ridiculous claim.

Going through all that and uploading it to a Pakistani forum is the definition of obsession.

7,000 years ago we the people of Indus [Pakistan] were providing open sanitation to our people at Harappa/Mohenjo Daro. Ganga India today can't even do it. And then they have the face to look down at us. Wtf?

I mean can you believe if your neighbour had his entire family [females] going out on the street to poop in the open including himself and then he started pointing fingers at you while sticking his other hand toward up into the sky bragging "Mars, Mars, Mars space rah-kit" ? This is exact crazy but true analogy.

Waste of time to discuss youtube rumors, much like the "earth is flat".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom