What's new

Rumors: Finally AH-1Z are coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
All those members who have been making threads based on hearsay should be warned and then banned for a week. That's the only way to discourage people from creating such threads.

All those respected members who are making 'useless' noises about PDF getting sub- standard by having threads started based on 'rumors' or 'imaginary news' and also those who are complaining of increased egos of many active members need to open up their mind. First, this is a discussion forum in public domain. So, not all participants would be equally well informed, well educated, or well-mannered. We need to learn living with all types of people. No need to be so much picky or sensitive. I mean,this thread might be based on hearsay, but still I wouldn't call the discussions held so far useless. Why don't we enjoy all these hot exchanges between our learned members just as you enjoy WWF wrestling? What do you think of all those madly fighting, attacking, and injuring wrestlers? Are they really the enemies of each other in their actual life? No, not at all. They are just making drama in the ring. And that's all. Second, we Pakistanis generally happen to be hot-headed. If any Indian ventures in on the PDF, we get behind him. If no Indian is visible in any discussion, what do we do then? Sitting idle? No way! We start fighting with each other. We need to keep the car engine warm/running all the time lest we see our real target, a poor Indian.

That's what happened to me, I registered here in 2011. But when I started to write some home truth about OBL raid and Pakistan's army participation in it. I started to have the attention and my posts were deleted. I walked off from this forum, because I just cannot take hypocrisy.
Only in last one year I have come back and started to take active part.
That's why the posts counts is so high of many who have joined way after you and me.

The funny things is that because of their posts counts these people started to take themselves way too seriously.
:partay::D:enjoy::lol:

What were they ? The bolded part.

The fact that one Heli got "destroyed" by the Yanks , using their terminology. while the eyewitnesses accounts says something completely different. But off course YANKS are not going to disclose it and Pakistanis the slaves they are do not have the bottle for the truth to come out.

Even Seymour Hersh was economical with the truth. This is something the world will never know. Too much riding for the Yanks on it.

I am interested to know your view point ..

You mean to say it was shot down and we were too pussy to admit that ?

I am interested to know your view point ..

You mean to say it was shot down and we were too pussy to admit that ?

No, it wasn't shot down, we were in the game, so there was no chance for it to be shot down. The YANKS are not stupid that they would take up such a risky project, when what they need to do is to make a secured call to Kiyani.

But the pilot was still shit scared that he ended up crashing it against the compound wall.
The story is more interesting from then on. Which no American is ever going to admit and no Pakistani is going to release. There were eye witnesses. I leave it to that.

No, it wasn't shot down, we were in the game, so there was no chance for it to be shot down. The YANKS are not stupid that they would take up such a risky project, when what they need to do is to make a secured call to Kiyani.

But the pilot was still shit scared that he ended up crashing it against the compound wall.
The story is more interesting from then on. Which no American is ever going to admit and no Pakistani is going to release. There were eye witnesses. I leave it to that.

You can PM me your previous posts.. I am always open to differing view points. Nothing really offends me. Really.
You can also post links if you like.

All of it depends on your discretion and comfort-ability level.. I can understand if you don't want to talk about.

My perfectly fine and authentic thread was deleted with message "Indian Propaganda". While genuine thread is a propaganda, but Rumours are gospel truth here.
Are you seriously going to argue that Indian media reports are 'authentic and fine'?

This is peanuts as compared to the defunct F-16V thread. Then we had 100+ pages of speculation, discontent, blame game and ego $hit. Compared to that thread, this thread is quite civil.
I would argue that despite all the criticism, and in some cases disrespect, directed towards professional and senior members who vouched for the news of the Zulu's & C-130J's, those members have refrained from responding in kind in this

The thread title has the phrase 'rumor' in it - that should make it clear for all but the most obtuse as to the content. No one is forcing anyone to read the thread or contribute towards it. Sometimes those with contacts may get the specifics/details wrong etc and sometimes they may be completely wrong because their own sources and contacts got it wrong.

Regardless, the forum is not going to shut down such debate and discussion, we'll just continue to tag it as 'rumors'. Everyone has the option to ignore such threads. If, some day, you see the term 'rumor' gone from the thread title, feel free to pop in and catch up.

Both sides need to engage respectfully - do not abuse or disrespect someone because they don't believe your claims and similarly, don't abuse and disrespect someone because you don't believe their claims.

Time will make clear what the actual situation is.

P.S: We are not banning or demoting anyone with Professional titles because information they provided turned out to be incorrect. Many members have those titles because of their service in the Armed forces. Those titles are a sign of respect for that service. The titles are not given to them because of their 'disclosures' about various events. Keep the two things separate in your minds please.

eaf9rrmwsak3tqe-jpeg.641788

I believe you used to participate on Pakdef as well,I do agree with you on the lack of facts on this forum that's why been a silent spectator for 14 years.
I was one of the original members of PAKDEF before it even became a website. It used to be a forum on NNTP (text based accessible only through Telnet). Nowadays I just watch these back and forths on this forum, that delve into "whose stick is bigger", and seldom want to interject. Open discussions, critique is essential for learning and growth, as long as it is not agenda-driven or laced with cynicism.
Also take your access to the Armed Forces, seriously, and be very cautious of what you are putting online. Don't want this forum to become a reservoir for OSINT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom