What's new

Rumors: Finally AH-1Z are coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have another good news... US handover 12 F22 Raptors to Pakistan. These 22z are stations at Lyaari and Gunjranwala base. The transfer of jets kept secret even Airforce Chief doesn’t know where they’re cuz of secrecy and Stealth ...
PDS tuwadi...

I have another good news... US handover 12 F22 Raptors to Pakistan. These 22z are stations at Lyaari and Gunjranwala base. The transfer of jets kept secret even Airforce Chief doesn’t know where they’re cuz of secrecy and Stealth ...
PDS tuwadi...

I am not settling for anything less than B-2 bombers.

I am not settling for anything less than B-2 bombers.

we already have that one ... transferred by Trump himself 4 months ago... some “highly reliable sources” told they’re stationed at keemari shipyard

we already have that one ... transferred by Trump himself 4 months ago... some “highly reliable sources” told they’re stationed at keemari shipyard

You are mistaking Gerald R. Ford class aircraft carrier for the B-2s.

104041615_3126588280760373_7967777273609161774_n.jpg

The patch is ready, the hardened shelters are ready. All that is missing is the actual helicopters. Why not make some nice plastic models as placeholders until they arrive?

Buchpan main amma ji chusni kay dabbay ki tasweer dikha kay behlati hongi aap ko. Yaani chusni nahi, chusni ki tasweer nahi, chusni ka dabba bhi nahi, chusni kay dabby ki tasweer.
bhai itna deep mat socha karo suger ho jaay gi :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom