What's new

Ruins in PDF

Salik

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dig one year old thread and you will find many pinked IDs. Instability in members for whatever reason but it also affects positive image of the forum.

Make it in such a way that a member in banned but his status is mentioned only on his profile page. And he is no more quotable.

Any other suggestion from members is welcomed, but this really needs to change.

Actually, we had very aggressive moderation over 7 months. This is the reason for a lot of pinks.

all of them are active here with other username no need to worry . abut pink its look good i have been pink many many times and its good that we have time for family and friends after being pink few days :partay:

:lol::lol::lol:

Actually, we had very aggressive moderation over 7 months. This is the reason for a lot of pinks.

One who is banned his rank/position is also taken back depending on the nature of ban, right. His offensive post which caused ban is also deleted. But his quality posts are visible. I mean if his quality posts are visible his rank/position should also be visible.

Second option is that put a banned person and his posts entirely on invisible mode, hence no issue to begin with. If the ban is temporary he and his posts will be back in the field.

If you want to benefit from his quality posts then show his posts and rank/position as well. Put his banned status on his profile page as mentioned above.

It will give forum a smooth look. And professional way to deal with things.

I think we need to find a way to curb the multiple id's......They are the one who screws up things most of the time......
@WebMaster
As I had previously suggested, to address multiple ids, one need to address the reason they keep coming back

These banned ids keep coming back with multiple ids because they think their nonsense is highly valued here.

For example this below racist post has received 9 thanks:
Some apparently from very senior members

the last thing in the world you want sir is to argue with dotheads.
These arrogant people will bring the debate to their level and beat you with their experience.

Now even if mods take action and the user @muhammadali233 is banned, he will simply pop up with a new id because similar future racist posts will continue to receive the same level of support.

If mods start handing same level of warnings to people who encourage such posts. You cut the support base for such nonsense and eventually improve quality of the forum.

Regards,

@WebMaster
As I had previously suggested, to address multiple ids, one need to address the reason they keep coming back

These banned ids keep coming back with multiple ids because they think their nonsense is highly valued here.

For example this below racist post has received 9 thanks:
Some apparently from very senior members

Now even if mods take action and the user @muhammadali233 is banned, he will simply pop up with a new id because similar future racist posts will continue to receive the same level of support.

If mods start handing same level of warnings to people who encourage such posts. You cut the support base for such nonsense and eventually improve quality of the forum.

Regards,
I agree.
currently quoting an offensive post makes you liable even if you disagree, we should probably extend it to people who thank abusive posts. it will increase mod's work though unless there is some automatic way to do it.

@Salik why are you digging the "ruins" of PDF? Believe me you won't find any spot marked X with buried treasure.

@Salik why are you digging the "ruins" of PDF? Believe me you won't find any spot marked X with buried treasure.

THAT is the reason, no treasure just burden on data base.

So another suggestion is, permanent ban means delete the account to free some space.

all of them are active here with other username no need to worry . abut pink its look good i have been pink many many times and its good that we have time for family and friends after being pink few days :partay:

Don't you think sir pink colour grabs the attention. Instead you rather dim the colour or put a lock sign on account.

More Indians need to banned it will greatly improve quality :D

Then you people get bored, you will find no one to troll :enjoy:
Nope we actually would have quality discussions like we used to :D
And no will justify rape and mass graves in Kashmir (✌゚∀゚)

So if i replied to you in the same manner by bringing 1971 and recent developments i might be banned intantly, we are here just Mehmaan and enjoying your hospitality.

Wadda tu mehmaan. As if before 1947 we were living on Mars. We all belong to different parts of world, mods too have different nationalities so just chill please.

So if i replied to you in the same manner by bringing 1971 and recent developments i might be banned intantly, we are here just Mehmaan and enjoying your hospitality.
But you guys do everytime its getting annoying

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom