What's new

Ruble Hits 100 Against the Euro As Currency Collapse Accelerates

ha ha ha ha ha ha

What do you think financial institutions like banks, investment firms, stock markets are for? To steal money from others and save into Swiss bank account of course.

A superpower is defined as over 9 million square kilometers, population over 100 million, having thousands of nukes, state of the art technology such as 5th gen jets, advanced space technology including manned space flight.

I will keep it short.

Since this is a defense forum I can say partly you are right dude but I have some addition.

A superpower makes you listen its songs no matter you speak english or not, it makes you a fan of LA Lakers or Kobe Brynt or 2pac Shakur whatever, it makes you watch latest movies be it sci-fi, drama, comedy, it makes you dream that you are travelling in space with Enterprise, it makes you buy Burgers... It makes you count at least 20-30 of its states by memory... I suppose enough examples.. This is called cultural domination which Russia and China have this ability regionally.

As for second, a superpowers makes you think thrice before acting whether your country in Africa or The poles. This is called global political domination, again Russia and China have this regionally.

Third, a superpower leads the technology and progress in every single area and others follow its feet steps.. Russia had this in Soviet era, now both China and Russia are strong at mostly at military tech. The technological domination is something you can't get overnight.

Forget about the wikipedia, having 1+ billion population or having nukes doesn't make you a superpower. Russia and China are regional milipolitic powers for the time being.

I will keep it short.

Since this is a defense forum I can say partly you are right dude but I have some addition.

A superpower makes you listen its songs no matter you speak english or not, it makes you a fan of LA Lakers or Kobe Brynt or 2pac Shakur whatever, it makes you watch latest movies be it sci-fi, drama, comedy, it makes you dream that you are travelling in space with Enterprise, it makes you buy Burgers... It makes you count at least 20-30 of its states by memory... I suppose enough examples.. This is called cultural domination which Russia and China have this ability regionally.

As for second, a superpowers makes you think thrice before acting whether your country in Africa or The poles. This is called global political domination, again Russia and China have this regionally.

Third, a superpower leads the technology and progress in every single area. Russia had this in Soviet era, now both China and Russia are strong at mostly at military tech. The technological domination is something you can't get overnight.

Forget about the wikipedia, having 1+ billion population or having nukes doesn't make you a superpower. Russia and China are regional milipolitic powers for the time being.

English is lingua franca. Everyone can speak it, it is so easy. English has nothing to do with America or American culture. America separated from England by war.

I will keep it short.

Third, a superpower leads the technology and progress in every single area and others follow its feet steps.. Russia had this in Soviet era, now both China and Russia are strong at mostly at military tech. The technological domination is something you can't get overnight.

I agree with the Second and Third point, but the First point 'Cultural domination' has to do more with Mass social engineering by Media than it has to do with special cultural flavor.

Last edited:
English is lingua franca. Everyone can speak it, it is so easy. English has nothing to do with America or American culture, America separated from England by war.

Did you even read what's up there are pretending stupid? English has nothing to do with it, I mean if they would speak Arabic you would still listen and speak it in this forum right now.

Did you even read what's up there are pretending stupid? English has nothing to do with it, I mean if they would speak Arabic you would still listen and speak it in this forum right now.

You can speak Arabic if you want. Everyone is free to speak any language. English is easiest so that's what everyone speaks on this forum.

I agree with the Second and Third point, but the First point Cultural domination has to do more Mass social engineering with Media as its tool than it has to do with cultural dominance.

That's an ability dude, and not everyone can do it.

Economy is fake unless there is gold and silver standard. Everyone knows this much.

actually You cannot use Gold and Silver as currency system

There are limited abundance for both gold and silver and the price of what gold and silver worth today is because of the supply and demand.

Now think of it like this, the gold and silvr market will broke when there are no price on either of which item. So you upset either Supply or demand side of the equation.

As the abundance is limited, you cannot increase the number of gold and silver to recover the balance. Hence why a floating currency is needed.

Actually, it would be better if we use pig as a barter currency...

and lol i dont even remember i just got a master of international business this year lol

love to see people talking smack about economy, its funny how many people dont actually know how economy works..

actually You cannot use Gold and Silver as currency system

There are limited abundance for both gold and silver and the price of what gold and silver worth today is because of the supply and demand.

Now think of it like this, the gold and silvr market will broke when there are no price on either of which item. So you upset either Supply or demand side of the equation.

As the abundance is limited, you cannot increase the number of gold and silver to recover the balance. Hence why a floating currency is needed.

Actually, it would be better if we use pig as a barter currency...

and lol i dont even remember i just got a master of international business this year lol

love to see people talking smack about economy, its funny how many people dont actually know how economy works..
gold worked since millenniums, until you went almost bankrupt during the vietnam war. Since then youre abusing the system and are printing money which result into crash and chaos all over the world. Russia needs to bomb america and bring world peace

gold worked since millenniums, until you went almost bankrupt during the vietnam war. Since then youre abusing the system and are printing money which result into crash and chaos all over the world. Russia needs to bomb america and bring world peace

lol dude, chill, Russia can bomb whoever they want, you can even load your Su25 full of Russian coin as they worth absolutely nothing now. Its cheaper than using bomb.

Seriously the reason you cannot use gold is simply because you can say your 1 ounce of gold is worth 500 ton of grain. The only thing i need to do is to reject it, then your gold would not worth anything in my eyes

Unless Russian can eat gold and silver to survive, well, you would be better off using pig as currency as, well, at least you can eat them

Jewish oligarchs abolished gold because they wanted to abuse the money system.

That's an ability dude, and not everyone can do it.

I would put it under an International element supporting a nation, better said, businesses shaping public opinion in order to sell more goods and services.

Back
Top Bottom