What's new

RSS

salimpheku

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
upload_2017-8-21_15-42-8.png

@padamchen Game on. Please provide all your gripe about RSS here and lets debate.

:devil:

He's going to start with the standard propaganda "RSS did not take part in Freedom struggle".

Why don't the two of you use this thread to circle jerk instead.

Cheers, Doc

Liberals(read seculars) are least in any form of debate that exposes their false narrative.
You are nothing special. A typical abusive secular with no respect to debate.

Anyway, got anything more to say about why RSS did not use Indian Flag before 2002? ;)

Liberals(read seculars) are least in any form of debate that exposes their false narrative.
You are nothing special. A typical abusive secular with no respect to debate.

Anyway, got anything more to say about why RSS did not use Indian Flag before 2002? ;)

Ill reply to you on the thread the discussion is taking place on.

The RSS is really not high on my interest list for me to participate on a thread deicated to this Nazi clone organization. Founded by bamman psychos to compensate for their deficiencies elsewhere.

Cheers, Doc

Ill reply to you on the thread the discussion is taking place on.

The RSS is really not high on my interest list for me to participate on a thread deicated to this Nazi clone organization. Founded by bamman psychos to compensate for their deficiencies elsewhere.

Cheers, Doc

So cute :D
The self loathing translating into hatred.

I will keep posting and tagging you. When you find enough courage to debate, do let me know though.

So cute :D
The self loathing translating into hatred.

I will keep posting and tagging you. When you find enough courage to debate, do let me know though.

How does me being disdainful of little bammans and their politics and intrigue be equated in your mind to self loathing.

I am not a bamman.

I am their cultural, spiritual and racial progenitor.

Cheers, Doc

How does me being disdainful of little bammans and their politics and intrigue be equated in your mind to self loathing.

I am not a bamman.

I am their cultural, spiritual and racial progenitor.

Cheers, Doc

You hate bammans.
You hate Banias
You hate Bramhins.
You have blacks
You hate keralites.
You hate Tamils.
You hate Telugus.
You have South Indians.
You hate short people.
You hate Aryans (Yet strangely are fond of Aryan Nehru. Gandhi is both Aryan & Bania, double whammy)

Let me know what you LOVE for us to understand YOU :D

You hate bammans.
You hate Banias
You hate Bramhins.
You have blacks
You hate keralites.
You hate Tamils.
You hate Telugus.
You have South Indians.
You hate short people.
You hate Aryans (Yet strangely are fond of Aryan Nehru. Gandhi is both Aryan & Bania, double whammy)

Let me know what you LOVE for us to understand YOU :D

Don't be silly. You don't know me.

P.S. Bamman is Brahmin in Marathi.

Cheers, Doc

Don't be silly. You don't know me.

P.S. Bamman is Brahmin in Marathi.

Cheers, Doc

Of course I don't know & neither do you know me.
All I have are the various posts you have made denigrating all these people at various times. Your posts about dark skinned Southies is not that easy to forget.

So, let us know who you like and who you don't.

And wonder what Bramhins have done to YOU? Post independence Brmhins have had little say in India, unless you count Nehru as a Bramhin, then I understand your hatred for he royally screwed our nation.

Of course I don't know & neither do you know me.
All I have are the various posts you have made denigrating all these people at various times. Your posts about dark skinned Southies is not that easy to forget.

So, let us know who you like and who you don't.

And wonder what Bramhins have done to YOU? Post independence Brmhins have had little say in India, unless you count Nehru as a Bramhin, then I understand your hatred for he royally screwed our nation.

I like Marathas.

I like Jats.

I like most surds.

I'm wary of Punjus and their politics.

I get along great with Mallus in my real life.

I really do not like Marwaris too much.

Some Bongs and Tamils really get under my skin. But no general peeves there.

Cheers, Doc

RSS does not like the flag and the national anthem.. the day 15Aug is a day of mourning for rss, not celebration, as it reminds them of partition and horror that came with it.
rss hates gandhi too... and more or less sympathizes with godse.(while technically being against his method)
none of these are secret.

RSS does not like the flag and the national anthem.. the day 15Aug is a day of mourning for rss, not celebration, as it reminds them of partition and horror that came with it.
rss hates gandhi too... and more or less sympathizes with godse.(while technically being against his method)
none of these are secret.

Godse is a RSS hero.

Educate yourself please.

Come to Pune sometime and I'll show you his home and how he is celebrated.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom