What's new

RSS plans to launch violent attacks on Kerala CPI(M), aims Godhra model repression, says intelligenc

There used to be lot of defence related thread on this forum. Now its Indian political and social news only. Most of the time, its trolls which ruin the good threads.

PDF is going down the drain.

In my own personal capacity you moron.

Or are you pretending to be some sort of spokesperson for kerala mallus ? :lol:

In an earlier age mallus used to point to communist in Russia and china and talk about the "evil" USA when discussing issues in Kerala. Epic sarcastic mallu movies used to be made on this absurd behavior.

In today's kerala, the mallus will now point to killings in UP and Haryana to deflect from the real issues in kerala :lol: ...... they are more worried about "gau rakshak" than about what is happening in their own back yard.

The more things change, the more things remain the same.

Personal attacks???? What else you can do ???? I understand your frustration......Dont worry, things will be ok with you.....

You have no idea do you? Onam is the time when we cultivate our rice. Especially in Palakkad. It is also celebrated as rice cultivation festival.

Also, I know Vishu is celebrated as harvest festival.

If you are asking what onam refers to, it is part of the Hindu festival where mahabali visit his country (Keralam). He was send to "pathala" by the 5th incarnation of Hindu God Vishnu.

How can both Onam AND Vishu be a harvest festival when its only 3 months apart ? :cheesy:

Vishu is celebrated ALL OVER INDIA as a harvest festival. From Baisakhi in Punjab to Bihu in Assam to Vishu in Kerala.

The "transformation" of Onam into a "harvest festival" is the magic of "secularism" :lol:

This is an example of what I was talking about earlier.

Onam is celebrated as Vamana Jayanthi , the day on which Vamana set MahaBali to Sut Loka to wait there till he is made the Indra during the next Kalpa.

It is celebrated when the star in the zodiac is Shravana Nakshtra also called Thiruonam Nakshtra and the presiding deity of that sector is Vishnu.

That is why Onam which takes its name from "ThiruOnam" is celebrated on the 12 day of the lunar cycle. The day when Vamana met MahaBali.

LOL.... I just identified you as an idiot for demanding to know my "capacity" to ask questions.

The dictionary identifies "moron" as a "stupid person" or a "foolish Man".

Personal attack would be calling you an @sshole which I did not do.

If a wise man can be called wise, a brave man can be called brave, a foolish man can be called foolish too.

I am glad you pretend to understand my "frustration", but now use the same trick to handle you own frustrations. See, its not that hard.
Enjoy your new ID as long as you survive here..... Now i have no time to listen to your lecture on english.... I have better thing to do in life.... I did not realise it was you manavan...... probably 100th ID in PDF :cheesy::cheesy: You straight to go to my ignore list.....

Enjoy your new ID as long as you survive here..... Now i have no time to listen to your lecture on english.... I have better thing to do in life.... I did not realise it was you manavan...... probably 100th ID in PDF :cheesy::cheesy: You straight to go to my ignore list.....

Who is this mysterious "manvan" you talk about ? You sound positively scared. :agree:

Mallu is easier when talking to a fellow mallu.

When talking to a non mallu, its always Malayali.

Its like the blacks calling other blacks as "nigger". But a white man can't do that. Kapish ?
Nope.

Malayali sounds good. Mallu does not. That's all. In the end it may boil down to convenience. But Malayali sounds way better.

Informally among friends anything goes. That's different.
But otherwise there can be no comparison.

Like I said, its used only when the conversation is between two mallus.

If you go to the US and say "what's up my Nigga", you will get your @ss kicked.

Why are you not banning the RSS? In Kerala at least?
Who am i to Ban RSS?
Kerala too is an Integral part of Democratic India........
RSS/Jansangh/Hindu Mahasabha were strong in Kerala even before 1947...............
Rss have more than 5000+ Shakas all over Kerala...........

Who am i to Ban RSS?
Kerala too is an Integral part of Democratic India........
RSS/Jansangh/Hindu Mahasabha were strong in Kerala even before 1947...............
Rss have more than 5000+ Shakas all over Kerala...........
Law and order is a state subject. No?

Law and order is a state subject. No?
Law and order is surely a state subject.................
and Law and order of Kerala is one of the best in India.....
But Banning an Organisation is not...........

Kerala CM is more worried about some random internet game than the child molestation in his own state or the killing of citizens by CPM goons.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/pina...n-online-blue-whale-suicide-game-3924073.html

Typical Kerala style Red Herring :lol:.
Unlike UP CM he is worried...............

Unlike UP CM he is worried...............

Yes, the biggest problem facing Kerala today is an online internet game :lol:

Here is a list of "LOVE JIHAD" recorded by KERALA POLICE between 2006 to 2009. WHy is your Police recording "Love jihad" cases ? :cheesy:

li35h.jpg

4.%2BKerala%2BCourt%2BLoveJehad.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom