What's new

RSS plans to launch violent attacks on Kerala CPI(M), aims Godhra model repression, says intelligenc

Damn ...

I was thinking of some beef tourism to Kerala in the winters. Munnar, Thekady, and the place famous for its marijuana (forgetting the name).

Looks pretty uncivilized by the sound of things.

Cheers, Doc

This Negative camping against Kerala by National Print and Television media will unite Malayalis against BJP/RSS
This will benefit CPM more than any other political party

True.

Much like the campaign against BJP and Modi that consolidated his votes in Gujarat.

BJP media strategy is amateurish at best.

Damn ...

I was thinking of some beef tourism to Kerala in the winters. Munnar, Thekady, and the place famous for its marijuana (forgetting the name).

Cheers, Doc

Its a good place to visit for hindu haters like you, since people are polite and you will get to eat beef.

Just not a good place to raise your kids.

Keep it with you.....

This Negative camping against Kerala by National Print and Television media will unite Malayalis against BJP/RSS
This will benefit CPM more than any other political party

That is a differnt point I agree.... There was always a campaign to defame Kerala..... Just because they are not able to get a hold..... Well CPM is trying to create a scenario in which they are trying to portray BJP as a aggressor, where as the actual aggressors are CPM, and by doing that they can further strengthen their hold on minorities and make Congress irrelevant.....

Sure, high literacy and political activism and ensure that cops cannot abuse citizens.

Only society has degenerated and most abuse takes place within the family and within close circles.

Meanwhile,

http://newsable.asianetnews.tv/south/custodial-deaths-on-the-rise-in-kerala

As many as 153 deaths owing to police torture was reported till October 2016 while 130 persons died n 2014-15

Well Kerala is not Heaven, It is also a state in India.....We have our own set of problem, and we are working on it.....

Damn ...

Cheers, Doc

Idukki Gold!!!!

Well Kerala is not Heaven, It is also a state in India.....We have our own set of problem, and we are working on it.....
Idukki Gold!!!!

No, its far from heaven. And about your REAL problems, I assure you, NOBODY is working on correcting it.

99.9 % of the population of kerala are not even AWARE of the real problem that plague the state.

Not even the RSS in kerala, most of whom have grown up drinking the communist and christian propaganda which is today "kerala culture".

They think the problem is Alcoholism while ignoring the REAL underlying reasons for Alcoholism which is Hopelessness.

They think the problem is Law and order, while ignoring the REAL underlying reasons which are Broken families and fast disappearing social and cultural VALUES which are replaced by more "pragmatic" principles like sleeping with your neighbors wife if her husband is in the gulf and preying on his daughter.

Your REAL problem is the total replacement of Hindu Values with christian western values that put MONEY above everything else. Self before society. Self gratification before moral and ethical behavior.

How many of you are even AWARE of this ? How many of you have the wisdom or the courage to even ACKNOWLEDGE this ? Not many, I can assure you. THAT is the reality of Kerala and this reality will write your future.

And all you can do is be in DENIAL while abusing the RSS for all your ills.

Damn ...

Cheers, Doc
You are welcome.............

You are saying this in what capacity?

Or are you pretending to be some sort of spokesperson for kerala mallus ? :lol:

In an earlier age mallus used to point to communist in Russia and china and talk about the "evil" USA when discussing issues in Kerala. Epic sarcastic mallu movies used to be made on this absurd behavior.

In today's kerala, the mallus will now point to killings in UP and Haryana to deflect from the real issues in kerala :lol: ...... they are more worried about "gau rakshak" than about what is happening in their own back yard.

The more things change, the more things remain the same.

You need to behave. Name calling is not allowed.

Nobody mess with nair sab:angry:

It's malayi. Not Mallu.

LOL....... this is me behaving. I don't think you can handle me when I come down to your level. :P

If you are taking the high ground at least spell "Malayali" correctly :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom