What's new

RSS plans to launch violent attacks on Kerala CPI(M), aims Godhra model repression, says intelligenc

Republic TV Sat on Kerala.............
Republic TV had a great Fall.................
All the Bhakts & Modi's Horses couldn't put Republic TV together again...............

How is Arnob doing bro?

I have not seen Republic even once man ....

I miss his show.

The current crop bores me to bits.

Cheers, Doc

The people of Kerala have understood who the real enemy is ...............The Sanghis.......
LDF retains Mattannur municipality
P Sudhakaran | TNN | Aug 10, 2017, 01:13 PM IST
60001038.jpg

KANNUR: The LDF, led by the CPM, has swept the election to the Mattannur municipality in Kannur by winning 28 out of the 35 wards. The UDF had to satisfy itself with seven seats whereas the BJP failed to open its account. In the last election, the LDF

This is a Municipality where Hindus Population is more than 63% and BJP couldn't open Account..........
Left has swept this Municipality after after vicious propaganda against Kerala on National Tvs and all other Sanghi/BJP medias Nationally
If that is the sentiment, then so be it. A referendum can make things clear. The options can be mutually decided. I am opposed to a conflict in perpetuity.

If that is the sentiment, then so be it. A referendum can make things clear. The options can be mutually decided. I am opposed to a conflict in perpetuity.

The Mattannur Municipality election results has given out the mood in Kerala

The Mattannur Municipality election results has given out the mood in Kerala
No. By definition it has given out the mood in that municipality. If Hindus feeling insecure form an insignificant minority they should leave the state, or be forced to do so. If not, the state may be partitioned appropriately.

No. By definition it has given out the mood in that municipality. If Hindus feeling insecure form an insignificant minority they should leave the state, or be forced to do so. If not, the state may be partitioned appropriately.
Ok...............
The difference between Kerala and other states in India ,is that Religion is a Personnel matter for Malayalis.......
You cannot divide Malayalis on Religious ground...........
More than 30 lakhs of migrant workers from UP,Bihar,Bengal,Assam & NE work in Kerala..........
They are not marginalised for their culture, Language or Faith............
Instead Kerala Government have started Hindi& Bengali medium in many Government Schools, so that their kid get education in their language.............
Kerala Government have also started medical insurance free of cost for these Migrant workers................
These are only few schemes done by Kerala government for Migrant workers...........

https://scroll.in/article/826810/be...states-schools-are-educating-migrant-children
http://www.firstpost.com/india/left...al-treatment-for-migrant-workers-3416142.html

We Malayalis can understand the level of frustration of Sanghis..........................

Ok...............
The difference between Kerala and other states in India ,is that Religion is a Personnel matter for Malayalis.......
You cannot divide Malayalis on Religious ground...........
More than 30 lakhs of migrant workers from UP,Bihar,Bengal,Assam & NE work in Kerala..........
They are not marginalised for their culture, Language or Faith............
Instead Kerala Government have started Hindi& Bengali medium in many Government Schools, so that their kid get education in their language.............
Kerala Government have also started medical insurance free of cost for these Migrant workers................
These are only few schemes done by Kerala government for Migrant workers...........

https://scroll.in/article/826810/be...states-schools-are-educating-migrant-children
http://www.firstpost.com/india/left...al-treatment-for-migrant-workers-3416142.html

We Malayalis can understand the level of frustration of Sanghis..........................
Yeah. The worst non partition riots in India happened in Kerala.

When was That?
Give me some data after 1947.............
It will be logic to back your point with some evidence....
Why from that date? Kerala has a long history of tolerance and peaceful Co existence, right? :D
What are you afraid of?

Why from that date? Kerala has a long history of tolerance and peaceful Co existence, right? :D
What are you afraid of?
Who told I am Afraid............Kerala is the Safest place in India for Children,Women,Dalits & Minorities
i feel Malayalis on Social media are right.............
Many in north India who cry about situations in Kerala cannot point out Kerala on Map of India
Many of them don't know what is the mother tongue of Keralities...............

Who told I am Afraid............Kerala is the Safest place in India for Children,Women,Dalits & Minorities
i feel Malayalis on Social media are right.............
Many in north India who cry about situations in Kerala cannot point out Kerala on Map of India
Many of them don't know what is the mother tongue of Keralities...............
Lol. Nothing like that. Kerala comes in news frequently. Due to political murders. And isis and jihadism.

Kerala BJP leaders removed from official posts for leaking classified information

State BJP Chief Kummanam Rajashekharan on Wednesday removed VV Rajesh and Praful Krishna following directives from the party national le...

amp.scroll.in

Before Modi's advent at helm, kerala was, as it was. But after Modi's national victory he has set an agenda to penetrate south - to have significant foot prints in both Kerala and Tamilnadu.

In the last 3 years, Modi has exported many hardliner RSS people to Kerala who are busy brainwashing (beef eating) Kerala Hindus.

To get few more seats in Kerala, Modi does not mind playing with Kerala's integrity.

Po Modi!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom