What's new

RSS leader says Kashmir isn't Omar Abdullah's 'parental estate'

Rahul9090

Reaction score
Country
India
RSS spokesperson Ram Madhav on Wednesday targeted Jammu and Kashmir chief minister Omar Abdullah over his reaction on minister of state in the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) Jitendra Singh's claim that the process to repeal Article 370 had begun.

Singh had told a private news channel that the process of repealing Article 370 has started and the Central government is speaking to stakeholders.

"J&K won't b part of India? Is Omar thinking its his parental estate? 370 or no 370 J&K has been n will always b an integral part of India," Madhav posted on Twitter.

Singh's remark had drawn sharp reactions with Abdullah saying that Article 370 was the only constitutional link between the state and rest of India.

“Long after Modi government is a distant memory, either J&K won’t be part of India or Art 370 will still exist,” Abdullah had tweeted.

Singh himself issued a clarification that said, “The reports in the media about my statement on Article 370 are misquoted. I have never said anything quoting the honourable PM. The controversy is totally baseless.”

Abdullah also said that Article 370 cannot be ‘legally revoked and no government at the Centre can do it’.

“Article 370 has been ratified by a constitutional committee of the state which no longer exists. To revoke it, one needs to recall the constitutional committee that cannot be done without questioning Kashmir’s accession to India. Is the BJP ready to do that?” Omar told HT.

Article 370 row: RSS leader says Kashmir isn't Omar Abdullah's 'parental estate' - Hindustan Times

RSS spokesperson Ram Madhav on Wednesday targeted Jammu and Kashmir chief minister Omar Abdullah over his reaction on minister of state in the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) Jitendra Singh's claim that the process to repeal Article 370 had begun.

Singh had told a private news channel that the process of repealing Article 370 has started and the Central government is speaking to stakeholders.

"J&K won't b part of India? Is Omar thinking its his parental estate? 370 or no 370 J&K has been n will always b an integral part of India," Madhav posted on Twitter.

Singh's remark had drawn sharp reactions with Abdullah saying that Article 370 was the only constitutional link between the state and rest of India.

“Long after Modi government is a distant memory, either J&K won’t be part of India or Art 370 will still exist,” Abdullah had tweeted.

Singh himself issued a clarification that said, “The reports in the media about my statement on Article 370 are misquoted. I have never said anything quoting the honourable PM. The controversy is totally baseless.”

Abdullah also said that Article 370 cannot be ‘legally revoked and no government at the Centre can do it’.

“Article 370 has been ratified by a constitutional committee of the state which no longer exists. To revoke it, one needs to recall the constitutional committee that cannot be done without questioning Kashmir’s accession to India. Is the BJP ready to do that?” Omar told HT.

Article 370 row: RSS leader says Kashmir isn't Omar Abdullah's 'parental estate' - Hindustan Times
:yahoo::yahoo:
zamindari over in india in 1947-48
now time has come for j-k
he can go to pak as they still continue that system

There are major pros and cons of repealing article 370

It would definitely bring more investment to the state...on the flip side the cultural dynamics would become more volatile as UP and BIhari Bhaiyyas would start invading J&K

Goa is already 'invaded' by Russians, Brits, Kashmiris, Bhaiiyyas and Israelis. What makes you think Kashmir without Article 370 will be any different? Let the tourists, investors come.

I don't understand what he can really do much we have almost 5 lac troops Located in Kashmir.if he will do some Misfortune He will be exiled like all other Separatist leaders Live in Kashmir

There are major pros and cons of repealing article 370

It would definitely bring more investment to the state...on the flip side the cultural dynamics would become more volatile as UP and BIhari Bhaiyyas would start invading J&K

We should let Bihari Babuas and UP bhaiyyas invade Kashmir Valley with all their guys and bhains.

No state and no country can be resistant to change forever. If Kashmiris can move about and buy property in other states, then Indians from other states should also be allowed to do so in Kashmir. If their culture is strong it will survive.

We should let Bihari Babuas and UP bhaiyyas invade Kashmir Valley with all their guys and bhains.
not just with guy n bhains...istriwalas,doodhwalas,autowalas, sabzi wala and every other wala will be a bhaiyya.....they will have to create a shivsena parallel in j&k :agree:

First they will go through Jammu and we will be wiped out. Sorry, we NEED an article 370 like legislation in order to protect our culture and ethnic identity.

First they will go through Jammu and we will be wiped out. Sorry, we NEED an article 370 like legislation in order to protect our culture and ethnic identity.

Government can bring a separate law for such thing but having a separate constitution is not needed in my view. Anyway, the J&K constitution was already made less effective as entire union list is applicable in Kashmir since 1963.

Government can bring a separate law for such thing but having a separate constitution is not needed in my view. Anyway, the J&K constitution was already made less effective as entire union list is applicable in Kashmir since 1963.

Yes that is what I mean. Revoke Article 370 but replace it with a separate law for the same function. Himachal also does not allow outsiders to purchase property I believe.

We can always airlift and drop them in the Kashmir Valley :enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom