What's new

Rs10 coin in a couple of weeks: State Bank

Green Ranger

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Government to introduce Rs10 coin in a couple of weeks: State Bank

KARACHI:

The federal government is expected to introduce the Rs10 coin in a couple of weeks, a State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) spokesperson said on Monday.

The SBP started receiving Rs10 coins from Pakistan Mint — the nation’s oldest mint located in Lahore’s Shalimar Town from Monday, the SBP spokesperson told The Express Tribune. However, he said, it may take another two weeks before the new coins started circulating as the central bank needed time to supply them to its 16 offices nationwide.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1192790/government-introduce-rs10-coin-couple-weeks-state-bank/

Future main hum apne bacho ko 1000 ka sikka diya kareinge salty ke liye.

Edit: pic

dzvvhRP.jpg

Last edited:
It means there will be no more 10 PKR, like 5 and below.

508385d1182366720-new-old-currency-pakistan-pakistan_2_rupees_f_yrv_pakwheels-com-.jpg

Gone are those old days...When this note was enough to buy me "Nimko" and "Butter scotch candy" in my aadhi chutti time. :cray::cray::cray::cray::cray:

5-2-1 rupee coins will stay for spare money.
I noticed no one returns and no one asks for 5 PKR or below. Soon it would be case for 10 Rs
If someone has 1000 or 2000 customers daily (e.g a gas station), he's making good pocket money in that way.

There was a similar case in Europe, I can't remember the country, when a bank employ illegally transferred few coins from each of their account holders and became really rich. Got busted in the end but no one pays attention to such things in Pakistan.

I noticed no one returns and no one asks for 5 PKR or below. Soon it would be case for 10 Rs
If someone has 1000 or 2000 customers daily (e.g a gas station), he's making good pocket money in that way.

There was a similar case in Europe, I can't remember the country, when a bank employ illegally transferred few coins from each of their account holders and became really rich. Got busted in the end but no one pays attention to such things in Pakistan.
Shopkeeper: sir, 75 rupe hoe surf excel ke..
Customer: ok, here is 100
Shopkeeper: returns 20
Customer: & the other 5?
Shopkeeper: no change available
Customer: so get it from somewhere
Shopkeeper: sir, no change available from Govt.
Customer: wtf, i need my 5 rupees back.
Shopkeeper: here, take a lollipop instead.

Fight Fight Flight

508385d1182366720-new-old-currency-pakistan-pakistan_2_rupees_f_yrv_pakwheels-com-.jpg

Gone are those old days...When this note was enough to buy me "Nimko" and "Butter scotch candy" in my aadhi chutti time. :cray::cray::cray::cray::cray:
We used to get Rs. 10, the highest a kid can imagine in school days for breaktime.

We used to get Rs. 10, the highest a kid can imagine in school days for breaktime.

Mujy 6th tak 5 ropay hi miltay thay.. And that were enough to buy me lots of "cheeji"
And now.....500 ropay main 1 shawarma or red-bull hi ati hai. :cray::cray:

Mujy 6th tak 5 ropay hi miltay thay.. And that were enough to buy me lots of "cheeji"
350 ka shwarma? o_O

& Red Bull is overrated btw.

350 ka shwarma? o_O

& Red Bull is overrated btw.
Ohooo I said this cause 2 4 chezen hi ati hain jesa k 120 ka shawarma, 180 ki red-bull..Peechay jo bachtay wo pata hi nahi chalta bag main kahan gum ho jatay.. We are most kangaal youth in world.

what is the highest denomination for PKR ?? US has the bar set at 100$, which reduced a lot of cash transactions... Asian countries like us also have to do the same. encourage proper channel payments and tax them.

what is the highest denomination for PKR ?? US has the bar set at 100$, which reduced a lot of cash transactions... Asian countries like us also have to do the same. encourage proper channel payments and tax them.
5000 rupees.
s-l1000.jpg

10,000 note is coming soon.

Ohooo I said this cause 2 4 chezen hi ati hain jesa k 120 ka shawarma, 180 ki red-bull..Peechay jo bachtay wo pata hi nahi chalta bag main kahan gum ho jatay.. We are most kangaal youth in world.
Haan yaar 500-1000 ka khulla karao to pata hi nahiin chalta ke kahan gae. o_O

bhai g 180 ka Red bull or 70 ka shawarma hai

Haan yaar 500-1000 ka khulla karao to pata hi nahiin chalta ke kahan gae
Pant ki pocket tou ni phati kahi ,, check karo zara:azn:

Pant ki pocket tou ni phati kahi ,, check karo zara:azn:
yaar main wallet main rakhta hoon. Aik baar bachpan main back pocket main 1000 ka note rakha tha, toba ki aainda ke liye.

Oh shiny...
dzvvhRP.jpg

Now giving 10 rupees to some one will be embarrassing , people see coin as the lowest thing

I see many kids they don't want coins they want note , and now as some one mentioned above shopkeepers and Petrol Stations people will say they dont have the change

This coin is a sign of how our currency has de valued , and TBH in last 15 years the prices and stuff has gone sky rocketed
I used to buy Bread from rs 10 and now same cost above rs 50

Back
Top Bottom