What's new

Rs 10m ransom demand for Hindu man abducted in Pak

RobbieS

Reaction score

This story is yet to be confirmed by independent or Pakistani sources.

Rs 10m ransom demand for Hindu man abducted in Pak - India - The Times of India

Rs 10m ransom demand for Hindu man abducted in Pak

PESHAWAR: Days after beheading of two abducted Sikhs by Taliban in the restive tribal belt, a Pakistani Hindu man has been reportedly kidnapped from here and his abductors have demanded Rs 10 million for his release.

Robin Singh, a computer engineer, was kidnapped by unknown persons from a market on University Road last Friday, a local politician said on Tuesday. He was kidnapped while going to Nowshera for some work.

The kidnappers have demanded Rs 10 million from Singh's relatives, said Sahib Singh, a member of the district assembly in Peshawar.

Robin Singh's brother Rajan Singh has registered a case at West Cantonment police station, Sahib Singh said. However, officials at the police station said they were not aware of the registration of a First Information Report in this regard. They said Robin Singh might not have been abducted from their jurisdiction.

In a statement issued on Monday, President Asif Ali Zardari condemned the kidnapping of Robin Singh. The President directed authorities to take steps for the recovery of Singh.

The incident comes to light days after the recovery of the beheaded bodies of two abducted Sikhs — Mahal Singh and Jaspal Singh — in Pakistan's tribal belt.

Another two to four Sikhs are still being held by the Taliban. The kidnapping and killing of the Sikhs
has been condemned by leaders of Pakistan's minority Sikh community.

There are alot of Muslims also abducted in major cities , but this case is clear attempt to derail Pakistan/Indian peace talks there are some big forces that don't want peace

a) Bombs in India
b) Sikh incident in Pakistan
c) now this

Clearly some one is funding these individuals who don't want peace between India/Pakistan and they want India vs Pakistan to go at war

Lets see who could benefit from this ?hmmmm:sick: I know one country ...but .. don't know... they do love to forge passports too

There are alot of Muslims also abducted in major cities , but this case is clear attempt to derail Pakistan/Indian peace talks there are some big forces that don't want peace

a) Bombs in India
c) now this

Clearly some one is funding these individuals who don't want peace between India/Pakistan and they want India vs Pakistan to go at war

Lets see who could benefit from this ?hmmmm:sick: I know one country ...but .. don't know... they do love to forge passports too

Come on Azad...Not another conspiracy theory!:disagree:

a) Bombs in India
c) now this

who America? China ? Isreal? or Namibia?

Hindu man ,Robin Singh? just wondering .

:) i am in NWFP and there is NO such News neither anything like that happend.

And mostly Robbin is Christian name in Peshawar and singh never goes with Robin. :P

And on top of that Indians are calling Robin Singh a Hindu

And i tell you one more thing the Indian media comes up with such fake stories just to cash on the prevailing news of beheading of a Pakistani Sikh.

The Indian orange media earlier spread another fake news that another Sikh was abducted from SWAR :lol:

whereas the reality is NO Sikh was abducted from Swat in the first place.

And mostly Robbin is Christian name in Peshawar and singh never goes with Robin. :P

And i tell you one more thing the Indian media comes up with such fake stories just to cash on the prevailing news of beheading of a Pakistani Sikh.

The Indian orange media earlier spread another fake news that another Sikh was abducted from SWAR :lol:

So can you tell about other news in NWFP.

Their is no such rule in Hindu, that nobody can keep ROBIN as his name.

Never mind hindu - muslim , media etc.

Slightly off topic but this is big business, wonder how it operates..

BTW, there was a Robin Singh in the Indian Cricket team.. good chap. He became a coach too. So Robin Singhs do exist.

So can you tell about other news in NWFP.

Their is no such rule in Hindu, that nobody can keep ROBIN as his name.

What other news you want?

The fresh is that terrorists have beheaded 3 Muslims also.

As far as the Robin Singh well i dont know about India but here as far as i know my Hindu, Christian community in Peshawar mostly Christians have this name Robin while our Hindu Pakistanis have different names and indeed with addition of the word Singh :)

Never mind hindu - muslim , media etc.

Slightly off topic but this is big business, wonder how it operates..

BTW, there was a Robin Singh in the Indian Cricket team.. good chap. He became a coach too. So Robin Singhs do exist.
And Robin Singh from TFA is the most promising footballer in India too. Just went to UK for training few months back.

IndianFootball.Com - Robin Singh - Interviews

my name is Flicker Singh lol

there shld be serious attempts to contain these criminals by Pakistan authorities. kidnapping and beheading people if a ransom is not paid is like somali terrorists or pirates. it does not matter if the victim is christian or hindu or sikh or muslim. it is the terrorising of Pakistani people by the animals which matters

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom