What's new

RPO Rwp Region inaugurated Muree Tourism Police - April 2022 .

These Sharif's have an obsession with Murree, don't they? Just like they love giving full attention to a selected strip in Lahore at the expense of the other regions of Pakistan.

These Sharif's have an obsession with Murree, don't they? Just like they love giving full attention to a selected strip in Lahore at the expense of the other regions of Pakistan.

This one is good step plus it was decided by PTI govt after Murree tragedy .

Why not fix the actual police?

Why would anyone in Pakistan want to work hard and earn halal. When they have khancha in place in literally every department or walk of life.
No wonder why every child aspires to become a government officer or become part of law enforcement institutions simply to exert influence in society and to enjoy the perks of being a government officer with zero productivity and accountability.

No wonder why every child aspires to become a government officer or become part of law enforcement institutions simply to exert influence in society and to enjoy the perks of being a government officer with zero productivity and accountability.
For a while I wanted to be a wadera as a kid. Then my father wanted to become an "afsar" in Army. But when I came to US and wanted to join Army to be a soldiering officer not an "afsar". My daddy got his panties in a twist lmao 😂.

See the munafqit found in common Pakistani man here??

What is productivity and accountibility?

Back
Top Bottom