What's new

Royal Moroccan Armed Forces

36 Apache E-Guardian
48 F-16 Block 70/72 Vipers
400 Abrams M1/M2 Tanks
Thousands of Tow Missiles
Two cutting edge spy satellites
Possibly Patriot and HQ-9B Air defense systems and coastal defense systems.
etc

In 5 years, the Moroccan Army is going to be a potent force in the region.

Is there any option purchasing F-35 on top of getting the western Sahara. I previously thought the deal included F-35s

Last edited:
Is there any option purchasing F-35 on top of getting the western Sahara. I previously thought the deal included F-35s
It is being rumored that in the next 10 years, but I doubt we would get it sooner than that. It would be an overkill. We need an air superiority fighter jet like the F-15 before that.

20021610.jpg

The US newspaper Global Defense Corp confirmed that Morocco is about to acquire Chinese FD-2000B long-range missile batteries for use by the Royal Moroccan Armed Forces soon.

ظهور منظومة الدفاع الجوي المغربية HQ-9B بعيدة المدى (صور)

The Moroccan Army is about to receive the Chinese FD-2000B medium-range anti-aircraft missile system, which represents a real quantum leap for the Moroccan army.

The US newspaper Global Defense Corp confirmed that Morocco is about to acquire Chinese FD-2000B long-range missile batteries for use by the Royal Moroccan Armed Forces soon.

ظهور منظومة الدفاع الجوي المغربية HQ-9B بعيدة المدى (صور)

The Moroccan Army is about to receive the Chinese FD-2000B medium-range anti-aircraft missile system, which represents a real quantum leap for the Moroccan army.
I thought they had that ages ago.

A few days before the appearance of the Ukrainian-Turkish SERDAR system in a reportage about the Moroccan army ..It was confirmed that Morocco had acquired Ejder Yalcin armored vehicles, along with Tunisia, Senegal and Qatar

Ejder Yalcin armored vehicles

Ukrainian-Turkish SERDAR system
maxresdefault.jpg

A few days before the appearance of the Ukrainian-Turkish SERDAR system in a reportage about the Moroccan army ..It was confirmed that Morocco had acquired Ejder Yalcin armored vehicles, along with Tunisia, Senegal and Qatar

Ejder Yalcin armored vehicles

Ukrainian-Turkish SERDAR system
maxresdefault.jpg
Why that vehicle?!
UAE can do it for them better with tot
Even they can start to make their own vehicle
Just hope that 3m e boy don't see this post

Why that vehicle?!
UAE can do it for them better with tot
Even they can start to make their own vehicle
Just hope that 3m e boy don't see this post
The company that makes that vehicle wants to open a production line in Morocco apparently..And they have many investments there..Most likely this comes with a lot of ToT too..

Yes the UAE can do better.. but this is limited to the special forces.. so not a big quantity..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom