What's new

Royal Moroccan Armed Forces

News: Moroccan F-X Program
The Moroccan F-X program has been established to enable the Royal Moroccan Air Force to buy a new aircraft to replace the Northrop F-5 Tiger III for the next decade.

Although the formal request for proposals has not been released, several competitors are expected to submit existing aircraft and others are considering all new designs.

What we know is that the chineses, through CATIC, have proposed an industrial cooperation and proposed their Chengdu/PAC JF-17 Thunder.

News: Moroccan F-X Program | Royal Moroccan Armed Forces

News: RMAF’s SA342 replacement?

According to our sources, Bell has proposed the AH-1W SuperCobra as a future replement for the next decade of Moroccan aging SA342 Gazelle helicopters. Another option proposed is a not divulged European attack helicopter. Bell also proposed the UH-1Y Venom as a replecement for the AgustaBell AB205 transport Helicopters.

News: RMAF’s SA342 replacement? | Royal Moroccan Armed Forces

The first Pictures of upgradet maoccan Gazelle Atack Helicopter ! The Upgrade by french Company Aerotec include 3D Mapping, additional Armour, new HOT Targeting System, 20 mm Cannon and NVG.

Aerotec Group - Activities - Maintenance

87925_1269771507.jpg

10355543_646901238712869_2631501904806254420_o.jpg

10374023_646778535391806_2755798337698605179_n.jpg

Last edited:
@Andalusi Knight

I found a Report on Youtube in french Language that turkish Defence Minister Ismet Yilmaz met his moroccan Counterpart. Can you explain over which Issue they talked ?

Thanks in advance !

@Andalusi Knight

I found a Report on Youtube in french Language that turkish Defence Minister Ismet Yilmaz met his moroccan Counterpart. Can you explain over which Issue they talked ?

Thanks in advance !

In execution of Royal orders to the Minister of National Defense; Mr. Abdellatif met the Thursday in Rabat the Turkish Minister of Defense Mr. Esmat Yelmaz after his business visit to the Kingdom the 13th and 14th of November, in order to participate in the 2nd edition of the Ministry Regional Conference of Borders Security..

The two sides of Moroccans and Turks went through the different aspects of the cooperation between the two nations in the National Defense field, and the perspectives of their development..

They also confess their satisfaction after the evolution of their cooperation looking forward to develop the advantages of this relationship that turns with profit for the two nations..

That was the translation of the report, and I remember that was the last year in parallel of the visit of Mr. Erdogan to the Region

In execution of Royal orders to the Minister of National Defense; Mr. Abdellatif met the Thursday in Rabat the Turkish Minister of Defense Mr. Esmat Yelmaz after his business visit to the Kingdom the 13th and 14th of November, in order to participate in the 2nd edition of the Ministry Regional Conference of Borders Security..

The two sides of Moroccans and Turks went through the different aspects of the cooperation between the two nations in the National Defense field, and the perspectives of their development..

They also confess their satisfaction after the evolution of their cooperation looking forward to develop the advantages of this relationship that turns with profit for the two nations..

That was the translation of the report, and I remember that was the last year in parallel of the visit of Mr. Erdogan to the Region
Thank God finally we have a Moroccan Member

Here I postet that RMA will replace it's SA-342 Gazelle in the next Decade, do you know if T-129 ATAK is considered by RMA ?

The RMAF upgraded the SA-342 Gazelle for now, in order to replace it later, and as I read in the Moroccan Forums, it says that they will be used by the Police in the future, after the replacement..

There's nothing official from the RMAF, because we're following them permanently, and as we know, for the moment only the AH-1W SuperCobra and AH-1Z Viper are considered by RMAF, when comes to the Turkish T-129 ATAK there's nothing official from your side either, so we still don't know, and all the deals right now, HQ-9 and JF-17 and the Bell helicopters, are in suspense because everything depends on how the Moroccan/Russian meeting goes after the King visit to Russia, hopefully we will a good killing machine :D

I think Turkey can Provide Morocco something in the Field of Defence and if important Projects like Hisar-A & O SAM, SPAAG, Atmaca ASM, SOM ALCM (with indigenous Engine), Mizrak A & U ATGM, MBT Altay, Wheeled Aroured and Tracked Vehicles, Anka MALE UAV, Corvettes, FAC & FPB, if all these Projects entered serial Production ! There is also a chance of industry Cooperation and TOT which is important for Morocco to built an industrial Base !

Through Erdogan Turkey found back to it's Ottoman Root and in the Neo Ottoman Policy North and sub saharan Africa gained some Importance and Turkey will strengthen it's Position on African Continent ! Turkey alone can not achieve this Goal, for that Reason Turkey need strong Partners in North Africa. Morocco is a Country which connect the mediterran with the Atlantic Sea, which provide Turkey a Sea link to Sub - saharan Countries to import and export Goods !

For these Reason a Military Cooperation between Turkey and Morocco become neccesary !

I think Turkey can Provide Morocco something in the Field of Defence and if important Projects like Hisar-A & O SAM, SPAAG, Atmaca ASM, SOM ALCM (with indigenous Engine), Mizrak A & U ATGM, MBT Altay, Wheeled Aroured and Tracked Vehicles, Anka MALE UAV, Corvettes, FAC & FPB, if all these Projects entered serial Production ! There is also a chance of industry Cooperation and TOT which is important for Morocco to built an industrial Base !

Through Erdogan Turkey found back to it's Ottoman Root and in the Neo Ottoman Policy North and sub saharan Africa gained some Importance and Turkey will strengthen it's Position on African Continent ! Turkey alone can not achieve this Goal, for that Reason Turkey need strong Partners in North Africa. Morocco is a Country which connect the mediterran with the Atlantic Sea, which provide Turkey a Sea link to Sub - saharan Countries to import and export Goods !

For these Reason a Military Cooperation between Turkey and Morocco become neccesary !

Of course Turkey would provide us with their magnificent piece of arts, no doubts, and I'm fascinated by your progress when comes to the military industry, I only hope if there will be a future mutual projects in the military field, as our mutual projects in the transportation & logistics and economy as well..

We all miss these days, when we had a word in the International community, and nothing will make me happier than seeing us getting to our roots, and stand as one man, but the issue is some Zionist-Arabic don't want this to happen, so we have a long way to achieve our goals, we need to fight a lots in order to go through the success path, and go back to our roots, to our glory, and I'm looking forward with advanced cooperation with strong Muslim nations, such Turkey and Pakistan and Singapore and Malaysia, because these are good examples of self-built nations..

All Muslim brothers are welcome

I appreciate General :)

The RMAF upgraded the SA-342 Gazelle for now, in order to replace it later, and as I read in the Moroccan Forums, it says that they will be used by the Police in the future, after the replacement..

There's nothing official from the RMAF, because we're following them permanently, and as we know, for the moment only the AH-1W SuperCobra and AH-1Z Viper are considered by RMAF, when comes to the Turkish T-129 ATAK there's nothing official from your side either, so we still don't know, and all the deals right now, HQ-9 and JF-17 and the Bell helicopters, are in suspense because everything depends on how the Moroccan/Russian meeting goes after the King visit to Russia, hopefully we will a good killing machine :D

T-129 ATAK is modern Attack/Reconnaisance Helicopter for which offers latest Technology for an afordable Price, there is no depence and Restrictions like by similar western Eqippment ! The Mizrak - U ATGM provide Fire & Forget Capabillity and the Missile Warhead can Penetrate up 1200 mm armour Steel !

T-129 ATAK is modern Attack/Reconnaisance Helicopter for which offers latest Technology for an afordable Price, there is no depence and Restrictions like by similar western Eqippment ! The Mizrak - U ATGM provide Fire & Forget Capabillity and the Missile Warhead can Penetrate up 1200 mm armor Steel !

I have no doubt, especially our Helicopters Arsenal need some changes, some of them need to be updated or upgraded, and some of them should go to the Police or Gendarme if possible, and the rest need to be replaced..

I believe that the T-129 ATAK would be a great deal, and if I'm not wrong, it's based on an Italian Helicopter but the technology is Turkish, and of course Turkey wouldn't restrict anything to Morocco..

Above all of this, I have a will to learn Turkish hehehe, I truly want to !!

I have no doubt, especially our Helicopters Arsenal need some changes, some of them need to be updated or upgraded, and some of them should go to the Police or Gendarme if possible, and the rest need to be replaced..

I believe that the T-129 ATAK would be a great deal, and if I'm not wrong, it's based on an Italian Helicopter but the technology is Turkish, and of course Turkey wouldn't restrict anything to Morocco..

Above all of this, I have a will to learn Turkish hehehe, I truly want to !!

The Design is based on Italian A-129, in contrdiction to A-129 T-129 ATAK have a redesigned Airframe which can take more Payload, stronger LTECH-800 Engines. Turkey recieved ToT for the Transmission.

I don't expect that Turkey would restrict anything, but we would not like to see the Weapons will be used against another islamic State, the same is also aplied to Algeria when they order our Weapons !

Turkey want that all Problems between Morocco and Algeria should be solved !

Turkey doesn’t and will never support “Polisario front”: Erdogan
Monday 3 June 2013 - 18:56
12078.thumbnail.jpg

morocco world news
timthumb.php

By Larbi Arbaoui

Morocco World News

Taroudant, Morocco, June 3, 2013

The Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan expressed his country’s position on the Sahara issue Monday on a visit to Morocco.
In a press conference held at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Rabat, with the Moroccan Prime Minister Abdelilah Benkirane, the Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said: “Turkey does not recognize the Polisario Front, and we are supporting the negotiations led by the United Nations to find a just solution to the Sahara.”

The Turkish premier said that Turkey is ready to help “overcome the existing problems between Morocco and Algeria.”

As part of his tour of Maghreb region, Erdogan, who is expected to hold talks with Moroccan officials, including Morocco’s Foreign Minister Saad Eddine El Othmani, confirmed his country’s support for the Moroccan Sahara issue and the Autonomy proposal proposed by the kingdom.

It is worth mentioning that the Maghreb tour comes on the fourth straight day of anti-government protests tt erupted on Friday when trees were torn down at a park in Taksim Square against government plans to redevelop the area.

According to AFP, Erdogan said on Monday the situation in Turkey was “now calming down” and accused political “dissidents” of inciting the protests.

“On my return from this visit, the problems will be solved,” he said in Rabat, Morocco. “The Republican People’s Party [CHP] and other dissidents have a hand in these events.”

Despite some voices expressing their discomfort towards Erdogan’s religiously conservative interfering in people’s private life (like alcohol), the Turkish Prime Minister remains by far Turkey’s most popular politician.

Turkey doesn't and will never support “Polisario front”: Erdogan | Morocco World News

The Design is based on Italian A-129, in contrdiction to A-129 T-129 ATAK have a redesigned Airframe which can take more Payload, stronger LTECH-800 Engines. Turkey recieved ToT for the Transmission.

I don't expect that Turkey would restrict anything, but we would not like to see the Weapons will be used against another islamic State, the same is also aplied to Algeria when they order our Weapons !

Turkey want that all Problems between Morocco and Algeria should be solved !

Turkey doesn't and will never support “Polisario front”: Erdogan | Morocco World News

So I was right, because I read once that Turkey took the license from Italy to use the design or something, and I do believe the Turkish version is better than the Italian..

When comes to Algeria, you must know, that we Moroccans have no problems with Algerian citizens, our problem is with Algeria chiefs, and the King, in each Throne Anniversary he requests Algeria to open the borders, and Algeria cancel each time..

The problem will never be solved, only when the Algerian change, or the President and the DRS goes, and remember, the Algerian President is nothing but an Army and DRS puppet, so we're talking about an organized Mafia..

Algeria occupies Moroccan territories, known by "Eastern Sahara", it wasn't occupied by Algeria itself, it was token from Morocco by France, as a punishment for helping the Algerian evolution against France, so after helping Algeria to achieve their goal, which is the independence from France..

So when Morocco got the independence after approximately 30yrs later, France offered to Morocco to draw the borders, and takes whatever territories they want, and guess what, the Moroccan King refused, and he said that he prefer to solve the borders problem with the Algerians themselves, years later, Algeria got the independence, and the Moroccan King (Mohamed V), and then Hassan II became the King, he contacted the Algerian President back than to give us back the Eastern Sahara, he accepted the demand of the King, and he asked for time, in order to deal with the internal problems, because they were the 1st government in Algeria after independence, and guess what, the Algerian President was killed by the DRS, who was loyal to France, and the new President came, of course he was supported by the DRS, he said to the King that he needs time as well, and later on, he attacked Morocco, and the MRAF defeated the Algerian Army, and they attacked us the second time, with support from Cuba and Libya and Egypt and Syria, and they all were defeated, to the point that Moroccan citizens took a hostage from the Egyptian Army who was a helicopter pilot, and they deliver him with the rest of hostages to the MRAF and later on the Moroccan King Hassan II deliver him to Egypt after years later, guess what, that Egyptian pilot became a PRESIDENT, his name is Hussni Mubarak, the ex-president of Egypt, and there's a video of him talking to the press, confessing that he was arrested by the Moroccan citizens and delivered to the RMAF, and that he will be thankful to the King Hassan II and to the Kingdom for as long as he lives..

So you have the Eastern Sahara, who's occupied by Algeria, and you have the Western Sahara, who's supported by Algeria, diplomatic support in the international community, financial support, army and strategic support as well, so we're talking about a country who don't want Morocco to live in peace, by supporting a bunch of fouls who wants to take a part of the Moroccan land to have their own country, while they're no more than 5,000 person..

So, as I see, and as all Moroccans see, the Moroccan Algerian will end in two cases, a war, or when they stop supporting the Polisario front (Western Sahara Republic) and gives us back our Eastern Sahara, and apologize for what they did, so the problem isn't from our side, it from their side, and of course Erdogan is a MEN, he won't support a bunch of kids who dream about a Republic in the Moroccan territory..

This is a list of the countries who supports the Polisario Front (Western Sahara Republic)
You will have a hard time reading the name of some countries hehehe

Africa:
Mozambique
Negirea
Boutsswana
Ethiopia
Algeria
South Sudan
Losto
Ghana
Nambia
Ruanda
South Africa
Oghanda
Zimbabwe
Zambia

Asia:
North Korea
Cambodia
Syria
Timor-Leste
Vietnam

Latin America:
Trinidad and Tobago
Barbados
Bolivia
Cuba
Venezuela
Ecuador
Guyana
Jamaica
Mexico
Suriname
Salvador
Honduras
Guatemala

I hope you have a better idea about the conflict now, you can see the name of the countries who supports the Polisario Front, needs to be supported and accepted in the international community by themselves :/

Back
Top Bottom