What's new

Royal Jordanian Insignia, help?

Lion121

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new to the form and I hope that I am posting in the right spot. I just pick these up from a friend of mine who collected middle eastern items for a long time now. I know I they are Jordanian but does anyone know what divisions some of these patches belong to?

Postimage.org / gallery - jordan 1, jordan 2, jordan 4, Jordan 5, Jordan 6

I was told that the first one was 3rd armored division.

Try asking that to our resident Jordanian who goes by the nick of 'BlackEagle' !

Try asking that to our resident Jordanian who goes by the nick of 'BlackEagle' !

I would never answer such questions my bro. This sort of info should remain secret, unless it was unveild by officials themselves.

I would never answer such questions my bro. This sort of info should remain secret, unless it was unveild by officials themselves.

I did not know that it was such a secret. I mean the Royal Jordanian Air Force have all of their Squadrons and their insignia listed on their website. So I was thinking that the Land Forces would be the same way?

Also, these patches are from the 1960s and 1970s. I don't even think they wear these anymore.
If it's such a secret why not do like the South Koreans and burn their division insignia after the soldier leaves.

Back
Top Bottom