What's new

Royal Family Fears Keep Saudi Military Weak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time i checked Saudi Arabia have one of the most well equipped armed forces in the whole Middle East, so how exactly is the royal family keeping the military weak ?! cuz if this is really what the royal family is trying to do then they failed miserably Lol.

`The primary objective (of defense spending) is not national defense but maintenance of the regime,`` said a Saudi political scientist who requested anonymity.`

Asked if he would join the army to defend his country, the young man seemed genuinely bewildered. His friend, 21, helped him out. ``The Americans will solve our problems,`` he said.

saudi is weak...............
Similarly, the 18,000-man air force is offset by the 4,000-member Royal Air Defense Force, which is under the ruling family`s command and, if necessary, could shoot down the air force.

Saudi Arabia's main military weakness is that they don't actually have an army.
They have a group of people who call themselves an army, but most of the people in it are rich men's sons who found out shooting automatic weapons is fun--which it is. But cleaning them is no fun at all, so every Saudi unit has a troupe of hired foreign nationals who do things like clean guns and grease vehicles. As a result, the things that actually keep you alive in war, like maintenance, are things Saudi soldiers don't really know how to do.

Today saudi army is the foreign,...mercenary...........especially the mechanic.......

If War come..........they will run no loyality....

Saudi No.1 Problem Maintenance The Shiny Toy

HIGHTECH WEAPON FROM WEST CANNOT MAKEYOU STRONG.....................

dont worry USA.The Big Daddy... will help you

just wait...........after king saudi dead.............NEXT
The Prince & Other Royal family will kill each other for the THRONE

saudi army only for one.........purpose protect the regime & kill saudi citizen......freedom..............

Controlled pair, he looks like he is disgusted and unconfortable to answer the Saudi question...Saudis don't need their back watched, they will rely on the comfort of high standing hotels in distant lands away from harms way...
295382_521772374547897_1205118574_n.jpg

Last time i checked Saudi Arabia have one of the most well equipped armed forces in the whole Middle East, so how exactly is the royal family keeping the military weak ?! cuz if this is really what the royal family is trying to do then they failed miserably Lol.

Kaddafy was too...Owning a toys "R" us does not make you a toy maker. Saudis have no experience in warfare...Kaffdji doesn't ring a bell to you and the last one with the Houtis in Yemen...You got slaughtered and you had to pay them to get a truce signed...

Saudi Military is strong enough to keep the dreamers in line . Another Kuwait like Stunt will make Saudi rain Hell on aggressors .

No matter how much people project Israel is not the real enemy . It is somewhere else . If Israel and Palestine come to some sort of peace agreement , Pre -1967 borders or something , the whole issue will be put to rest . Meanwhile .....:cool:

Saudi Military is strong enough to keep the dreamers in line . Another Kuwait like Stunt will make Saudi rain Hell on aggressors .

No matter how much people project Israel is not the real enemy . It is somewhere else . If Israel and Palestine come to some sort of peace agreement , Pre -1967 borders or something , the whole issue will be put to rest . Meanwhile .....:cool:

Saudi Arabia is not the protector of GCC, Kuwait is an example, Abu musa is an example.

Is it hard to admit that the Saudi regime is led by pussies ? an insult to the regime not the Saudis themselves, whats so hard about it, its clearly visible.

Controlled pair, he looks like he is disgusted and unconfortable to answer the Saudi question...Saudis don't need their back watched, they will rely on the comfort of high standing hotels in distant lands away from harms way...
295382_521772374547897_1205118574_n.jpg

Bro, we should be kinder to Saudi.

The rulers there are trying to change things slowly. I have always been quite scathing about Saudi, but then I spoke to some friends who worked there.

It is very conservative in some areas. A totally different world. Without being disrespectful, it's like trying to tell a tribe in the jungles of Papua New Guinea or something about democracy.

So we need patience. Yes, of course the Saudi rulers are corrupt. "Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely". They strike me as a bit inept too.

On the other hand bro, is Iran much better? because Iran has regressed, whereas Saudi has slowly progressed.

Anyway bro's, I want to see both countries do well.

Claiming that KSA military is weak and getting the Desert Storm as an example is a very gullible thing to say:

Let us see how strong KSA was in 1991:

- Iraq Strength:

1 million troops
5000 tanks
7000-8000 Armoured vehicles
6000 Artillery and MRLs.
4000 Anti air guns
1000-2000 anti air missile defence system
700 fighter/bomber
Hundreds of G 2 G Ballistic missiles
WMD weapons

- KSA Strength

150000 troops
600 tanks
2000 Armoured vehicles
500 Artillery and MRLs.
200 Anti air guns
300 anti air missile defence system
250-300 fighter/bomber
80 G 2 G Ballistic missiles
poor training and education
No home-made arms, ammo or spare parts.

As for now, it's an another story, another test of KSA strength would make the ground shake under aggressors.

saudi & iran both of them is bad...............

saudi army is mercenary..........if war come...........
WE Will Run..........haha

I note the date of the OP lead article is November, 1990. A few things have changed since, yes?

Unmentioned is the core reason behind the Saudi distrust of their own army: the fate of the Ikhwan.

I wonder if the reporter knew but kept quiet simply to preserve his access to Saudi sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom