What's new

Royal Enfield EntersColombia With Corbeta Group

acetophenol

Reaction score
Country
India
Royal Enfield has gone from on the verge of shutting down, to achieving its best monthly sales over the past
few years. The brand is going all out aglobal and one more location added
to that list of countries is Colombia. The Corbeta group has been officially
announced as their partner in the region and the group will be responsible for supplying, marketing,
reselling, distribution and servicing of Royal Enfield products in the Colombian market. After the
commercial launch later this year, Royal Enfield will be introducing its Bullet, Classic and Rumbler range of motorcycles in 350cc and 500 cc displacements and the Continental GT 535cc café racer in Colombia. It will
also be introducing its range of purpose- built apparel and accessories.Speaking to the media, Mr. Siddhartha Lal, CEO Royal Enfield said, “At Royal
Enfield we believe that the leisure motorcycling across the world has gone extreme with machines that are super sized, ungainly and expensive to buy and own. While a lot of these attributes will continue to remain in
motorcycling, there is a space for something very different.
Royal-Enfield-C5-Ash-1.jpg

Wonderful... I would own this soon, Guys any Idea if Battle Green is available to Public? Is it true that its reserved only for the Indian Army?

Wonderful... I would own this soon, Guys any Idea if Battle Green is available to Public? Is it true that its reserved only for the Indian Army?
To ur amazement battle green is available by the model name desert warrior I think just conform it ..

battle green is banned in India i believe according to Indian rules no public vehicles shall have the same colour as army vehicles..

battle green is banned in India i believe according to Indian rules no public vehicles shall have the same colour as army vehicles..

Oh oooooh... Thats sad...

Oh oooooh... Thats sad...
many owners who happen to paint their vehicles in battle green colour get caught by traffic police and their vehicle will be confiscated,i was very much interested to buy battle green en-field or just repaint it then i came across few friends in bangalore who happened to have suffered due to this.

many owners who happen to paint their vehicles in battle green colour get caught by traffic police and their vehicle will be confiscated,i was very much interested to buy battle green en-field or just repaint it then i came across few friends in bangalore who happened to have suffered due to this.

Somewhere at the back of my mind there was a thought to paint it green, dude u saved me.

Royal Enfield Continental GT Cafe Racer 535cc -

royal-enfield-continental-gt-first-ride-global-unveil-images-pic-2592013-m18_640x480.jpg

royal-enfield-continental-gt-first-ride-global-unveil-images-pic-2592013-m9_640x480.jpg

Royal-Enfield-Continental-GT-web3.jpg

This thing sure is a beast, I hope I'd get to test-ride it someday.

Classic 350cc -

121665_2012-RoyalEnfield-BulletC5Military-BattleGreen2.jpg

No U r wrong it is available in maket

2013-royal-enfield-classi-3w.jpg

Barely months after Royal Enfield made a huge splash with it’s Classic UCE500 EFI model in India, here they are again, revealing two hot new color variations at the 10th edition of the Auto Expo New Delhi.

Royal Enfield Classic Battle Green: This model carries an olive-green garb, not unlike the color of the Royal Enfield Bullet’s the Indian Army Jawans ride. This “Battle Green” motorcycle was the cynosure of all the eyes at the Royal Enfield pavilion. This Classic UCE500 EFI Model will not make it to Indian markets for now & will be exported to the USA in the coming months.

This primarily due to the fact that the Indian RTOs have outlawed thepainting of civilian motorcycle in army colors. What a shame really, for the fact that Indian won’t be able to buy the ssic UCE500 EFI with the terrific looking military green color scheme.

Royal Enfield Classic UCE500 EFI Chrome: Unlike the Military Green colored model, You and me residing in India can buy this maroon and chrome colored Royal Enfield Bullet Classic UCE500 EFI. This motorcycle model will be available in showrooms around the world from the month of April 2010 and yes, that includes India. In the US market, the Royal Enfield Bullet Classic UCE500 EFI will carry a price tag of $6000. In India though, you can ride one home for about 1.4Lakhs.(Source:nfield.com/company/events/autoexpophotos.aspx)

Both these models are primarily targeted towards foreign markets with the Maroon and Chrome model set to hit the Indian market shortly.

source directly from ROYAL enfield
New offerings from Royal Enfield - Royal Enfield News

Meanwhile, in the final death knell to the pre-unit construction Cast Iron engine, Royal Enfield has announced plans of moving its entire production line up to the new unit construction engine platform from April 2010 to meet the Bharat Stage IV emission norms that will come into effect in April, 2010.

This primarily due to the fact that the Indian RTOs have outlawed thepainting of civilian motorcycle in army colors. What a shame really, for the fact that Indian won’t be able to buy the ssic UCE500 EFI with the terrific looking military green color scheme.
"A shame" really? Just because something looks cool it should be allowed to break the law and imitate Military vehicles.

"A shame" really? Just because something looks cool it should be allowed to break the law and imitate Military vehicles.
it is available you can buy it
rule isn't about color alone, it is about color combination and symbols on a military vehicle

Back
Top Bottom