What's new

Role of ISI and other secret agencies

Mansoor A Qureshi

Reaction score
Dear All,
I am always asking this question regarding the ISI and other security agencies, They really do exist? Is the only role of ISI is being the king maker in Pakistan, is there anyone thinking about the integrity of our country, can any one put some info regarding this..........
I think the Indian politicians and security agencies are far active then our.
What do you guy have to say, i need to know the truth.

Thanks and warm regards.

mansoor_aq said:
Dear All,
I am always asking this question regarding the ISI and other security agencies, They really do exist? Is the only role of ISI is being the king maker in Pakistan, is there anyone thinking about the integrity of our country, can any one put some info regarding this..........
I think the Indian politicians and security agencies are far active then our.
What do you guy have to say, i need to know the truth.

Thanks and warm regards.

you are a bit right.
right now, ISI's only task is to find out and eliminate al-Qaeda terrorist and wipe-out bugti from baluchistan. their all projects and activities outside pakistan have been freezed after 9/11.

Guys no one knows about about the agencies doing in Pakistan??, i guess they are only making money not a single one is concerned about Pakistan and how to improive the image of our country, the reason i gave India and Indian administration including security agencies, foriegn missions and ministry and think tank they are always ahead, maybe i am wrong but this is what i assume is they are more patriotic more concearned, That is why almost every scam and surfaced there and the poeple who are involved are punished some how but look at here in our mother land, i dont know what is going on? I think we need a major cleanup like Khumaini did in Iran, What do you think guyz........... ?
But only ALLAH can help us, and if only we start correcting ourselves and stop pointing at others, our only hope was army but that hope is doomed as well, the way they are selling out institutions like Pak Steal, Habib Bank, What do you guyz think that we are heading to?
May ALLAH help us and give us the guidence

Warm Regards

Mansoor Ahmed

Back
Top Bottom