What's new

Roads in New Delhi vs Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent been able to find the picture of road near the under construction Centarus building :-(

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

come on pictures of Isloo only

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Sardar Patel Road,Chanakyapuri

3560119261_e3e99e38eb.jpg

In my humble opinion, the trend and thought about roads changed in pakistan after the introduction of motorway, the roads being constructed all over pakistan are carpetted, properly fenced, marked, reflectors installed, proper signals, signboards and above all a corruption free, very efficient traffic police.

Things have changed so very much after the motorway, however, the car financing in pakistan by the financial institutions have multiplied the traffic load by atleast 5 times for which new underpasses and flyovers are the only solution.

this topic was about Roads and you peoples are posting buildings :lol:

I don't think Islamabad should be compared with Delhi that is because Islamabad is a new born city created for a purpose unlike Delhi which is a very historical city having roots of centuries or thousands of years.

Karachi was a better choice........ and i don't think you will find any such city like Islamabad in the whole of South Asia where 80-90%~ of the area is developed and the roads are just so amazing. Overall the quality of life in Islamabad is far better than most of the South Asian cities

But those blue line buses and autos are kinda taking you back to the 1970's or so.. good thing that delhi govt is planning to take of all such buses off road.. and brining in the low floor buses.. it would add to the sheen of the city.

And you guys have low floor hi tech buses there in islamabad..???

But those blue line buses and autos are kinda taking you back to the 1970's or so.. good thing that delhi govt is planning to take of all such buses off road.. and brining in the low floor buses.. it would add to the sheen of the city.

You Mean like this???

cng-buses-islamabad.jpg

which picture are you talking about? i think u have been mistaken

We don't use Auto rickshaws or other kind of transportation in Islamabad. If there is any such transportation that would be a rare case. Yellow Cabs + recently introduced busses do the jobs for us ;)

I hear that delhi is going to replace all its Old vintage stuffs with these busses

TATA
marcopolo-tata-starbus-le.jpg

Ashok Leyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom