What's new

Road trip, UK to Pakistan

Hi Guys,

I drove from UK to Pakistan with an Aid Convoy. I have a blog which might be useful for someone planning a similar trip.

uktopk.blogspot.co.uk

Many thanks
Uzair

You made this account just to advertise your blog? Kind of selfish behaviour for an aid worker me thinks...

@Thor .. update this threads with some pic..plz

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

I drove from UK to Pakistan with an Aid Convoy. I have a blog which might be useful for someone planning a similar trip.

uktopk.blogspot.co.uk

Many thanks
Uzair

Brother that is a good blog, thanks for that. I personally will be looking at the length of France into Italy or even cutting into Switzerland hesitantly. But would love the chance of riding in an Aid convoy to Pakistan as well though, but will do it by motorbike as well inshallah

@Thor .. update this threads with some pic..plz

ust got my bike re-serviced and been on a few motorbike rides in the UK. Looking to fine tune some riding issues which I picked up which I will need for the continent hence working a bit on that as well. Also trying to get info about Iran and crossing from there into Pakistan which is proving more difficult to do at the moment with the current atmosphere of hatred between the West and Iran. Don't want to end up in an Iranian prison cell having a c*** sandwich everyday lol

Last edited by a moderator:
OK then Brothers, I have been on two tours of Europe so far before the big journey. I have just come back from a short run of Europe for 5 days.

Planning two further trips before embarking on the proper journey itself.

Plans are as follows:

2015 - UK into France, Spain and into Morocco
2015 - UK to Turkey (route to be decided)

I will add some photos of the recent trip insha allah

Back
Top Bottom