What's new

Riyadh will build nuclear weapons if Iran gets them, Saudi prince warns

Right now and I think everyone can agree with me on this is that Iran has established a formidable defensive force but it can not attack or invade directly because it is lacking in alot of fields.

Israel destroyed Iraq's and Syria's nuclear programmes and although an attack on Iran is much more complicated and risky it is still feasible for Israel.

Anyhow, I can guarantee that Israel will use all means necessary to prevent Iran from developing nukes, and as usual everybody will thank Israel for it, including KSA and other Arab countries.

We will thank you for it??? You are the reason of all our problems this is tiny little insect that made the entire meal inedible. Even Israel can not attack any country directly now and it knows it.

Right now and I think everyone can agree with me on this is that Iran has established a formidable defensive force but it can not attack or invade directly because it is lacking in alot of fields.

Iran's position is weak. Pakistan will never help her against Arabs that's why.

We will thank you for it??? You are the reason of all our problems this is tiny little insect that made the entire meal inedible. Even Israel can not attack any country directly now and it knows it.

Of course your leaders will tank us - just read what they are saying behind close doors as revealed on Wikileaks - they want a military strike on Iran. And not just KSA, but the entire Arab world- GCC, Egypt, etc.

Your biggest problem is your mentality to blame others for your troubles and never to take responsibility for anything. That is way Israel will need to save you from yourself.

BTW, KSA also thanked Israel for hurting its other adversaries - Hizbollah in 2006 and Hamas in 2009. It is a common knowledge - publicly your leaders condemn Israel to satisfy the masses, but in close doors truth comes out: go Israel go. didn't your leaders tell you about their double standards? Do not worry all Arab leaders are like that, but I guess they do not have any other choice in light of the weakness of their states.

Egypt under Nasser was considered as advanced country for its time in the Arab/Muslim world. It also enjoyed great amount of influence in the ME and was the unchallenged leader of the Arab countries and respected member in the Non Aligned Movement. Nasser enjoyed more support and sympathy in the Muslim world than Iran could ever wish for, and still the end was devastating to him and nowadays his legacy is almost forgotten.

Iran does not scare anyone, its military power is a joke compared to other countries in the region, not to mention the US and other Western powers. Its objective to challenge the West and destroy Israel might bring Iran popular support of the Arab masses (which are usually live in fantasies about greatness and are more radical than their leaders who know the truth and how bad is the situation), however again it would end in a dead end and in a failure.

KSA's royal family perceive correctly the Iranian threat and the deep weakness of Arab countries to defend themselves from this threat. So, KSA is forced to strengthen its alliance with the US and pray in the mosques of Mecca and Medina that Israel would do the dirty job for it and conduct a military operation to destroy Iran's nuclear programme.

i do not want to troll it to what iran and egypt are or were. but hezbullah which only hold a fraction of power is enough to understand iran's real military capabilites.

KSA is allied to west since its birth long before the birth of the iran's islamic revolution.

i do not want to troll it to what iran and egypt are or were. but hezbullah which only hold a fraction of power is enough to understand iran's real military capabilites.

KSA is allied to west since its birth long before the birth of the iran's islamic revolution.

KSA needs this alliance now more than ever, even if it began long before the Islamic revolution in Iran.

If Hizbollah is a litmus case for Iran's military strength then Iran is quite weak. There was not a single battle in 2006 that Hizbollah's militants won in a direct confrontation with IDF. Hizbollah is not an adversary for a conventional and professional military, and as a terror organisation it can only harass the forces, nothing more.

All of you take it as a given that Saudi Arabia and Israel are the bestest friends huh??

And you are mad that we sell oil to the USA?? then what?? we should only sell to muslim countries but then you will say as a muslim country it should give Oil for free.

All of you live in a fantasy world even the Israeli here. I say it one more time, we are against israel first, and Iran second not because it is shia or whatever but because it is spreading hate and distrust like what happened to lots of Pakistanis who know dispise Saudi and loooove Iran and call khoumeni a brave man and a real man and whatever.

Iran do not spread hate, it only asks people to throw away the usa puppets.

Iran do not spread hate, it only asks people to throw away the usa puppets.

Helloooo. wake up and smell the coffee. Look at you and look at everyone. if that is not hate I don't know what is.

Helloooo. wake up and smell the coffee. Look at you and look at everyone. if that is not hate I don't know what is.

Saudi is a usa puppet regime and it needs to put off the american yoke from its shoulders and should start trusting in Allah. this is a friendly and sincere advise.

Saudi is a usa puppet regime and it needs to put off the american yoke from its shoulders and should start trusting in Allah. this is a friendly and sincere advise.

This advise would drove KSA into the abyss and they know that and that is way they will never follow this advise.

Has Iran ever won a war?

when iran had been to war last time?

Iran havn;t been to war past several decades and will not go to war with anyone unless attacked.

if you think of war with iraq, iran has defended succesfully. better check with Iraq if it lost or won as it was iraq that went to war.

If you talk about history, then iranians had nearly 10 successful invasions of india.

We do trust in Allah. And we do want all the best not just for the muslim world but all of humanity. And trust me tawakol is a very important aspect in all muslims. To just get up one day and say. okay hail Iran oh most great country you guys are so cool iran. yey.

We won't do that. And Iran is not to be trusted at the moment it did not show its good intentions towards us and always does everything to go against us. this year as a sign of good will we even increased the number of Iranians who are coming for hajj. I am wondering if they will heed our calls or not.

Back
Top Bottom