What's new

Rise of Golden Dawn in Greece , Ultra-Racists attack asians and others

Racism and hate is linked to prosperity.

The more unequal and poorer a country is, the more hatred towards minorities and foreigners. A very sad truth. :frown:

And Islamic countries are any better towards minorities? In fact they're much worse.

If you're trying to portray Greece in a bad light, then you fail. All Islamic countries are much worse.

these are ultra racist with pure complex of being ruled and dictated by angela merkel after the ottomans , greeks get crazy with their complex ruled by turks , now germans economically next who?

Curious isn't it?

See, Europeans - particularly working class people, fear of losing their jobs to immigrants. Again, this is in the blue collar category, not white collar.

Those people for the most part are not very well educated, having only basic education.

Additionally, the extreme right wing parties we are seeing propping up in Europe uses that grief and insecurity in the guise of "cultural protection". Some may have religious tones. It sells more :D

Therefore, they are more likely to be inclined toward right wing parties. What is interesting to note that the number of extreme right wing parties haven't been this high ever since Nazi-era Germany!

However, it is not to say that the EU is thoroughly screwed in the long term (okay, maybe Greece is). The EU leadership would not allow their nations to fall behind in terms of advancement.

Whatever those illiterates are yelling at, the EU will always need skilled immigrants from abroad such that they can sustain their advanced economies in the future. And this becomes further significant considering Europe's falling population.

Yes, the key word is "skilled immigrants". Not a bunch of guys living in ghettos.

If similar thing happened in UK..the racists had gone home with tails between legs...

If similar thing happened in UK..the racists had gone home with tails between legs...

Yeah...too many of you Africans and South Asians in the UK.

Oh wait...I'm South Asian! "><

Greece is being flooded by illegal immigrants as its a natural transit point.

So this kind actions are expected.

Arabs, Indians, Turks, etc. they are no different.

How would Turks react if millions of Africans started coming to Turkey, committing all the crime, turning major areas of Istanbul into no go areas for Turks, raping Turkish girls, building African places of worship which are non-islamic, etc.

Turks would react even more violently than these Golden Dawn Guys.

How would Turks react if millions of Africans started coming to Turkey, committing all the crime, turning major areas of Istanbul into no go areas for Turks, raping Turkish girls, building African places of worship which are non-islamic, etc.

talk properly , i would cut their hands before they try to rape anyone . Africans dont like whites or europeons because of slavery and colony , when TIKA turkish help foundation send help to them , they say you are not one of them you can come we respect you .

Theres ethnic enclaves of europeons living in turkey and buying houses in tourist areas and nobody is saying a damn .

If you meant greece is being flooded by turks , theres hardly any turk in greece other than balkan turks staying there since ottoman empire just like greeks in turkey .

I say more Muslim, Asian, and African should flood Europe. It is called sweet justice. No one asked them when they row their boat onto the shores of Asia and AFrica. They stole much of the wealth from India, Asian, and Africa that are still displayed in their tropy room called historical museams, and gave nothing back except for their brainwashing religion and langauge, which have a lasting effect in instill the native people with a sense inferiority. It is time to pay all that back.

They have over 3 continents and a lot of room to move. China and India are packed, they need a new country to support their population. It is China and India 'shuman rights to live and consume on the level of these European. So I applaud these immigrant making their way to Europe.

I have yet to hear these white asshole getting beaten up by racist in India, China, etc. We need to start beating the **** out of white expat on a sex tour. It is a really shameful to hear news about racist Nazi beating non-white folks.

I say more Muslim, Asian, and African should flood Europe. It is called sweet justice. No one asked them when they row their boat onto the shores of Asia and AFrica. They stole much of the wealth from India, Asian, and Africa that are still displayed in their tropy room called historical museams, and gave nothing back except for their brainwashing religion and langauge, which have a lasting effect in instill the native people with a sense inferiority. It is time to pay all that back.

They have over 3 continents and a lot of room to move. China and India are packed, they need a new country to support their population. It is China and India 'shuman rights to live and consume on the level of these European. So I applaud these immigrant making their way to Europe.

I have yet to hear these white asshole getting beaten up by racist in India, China, etc. We need to start beating the **** out of white expat on a sex tour. It is a really shameful to hear news about racist Nazi beating non-white folks.
I approve of this message :)

time and time again , greece the foreign made country by british , french and russian cant rule itself , so best solution is to come under direct rule of turks again.

Back
Top Bottom