What's new

RIP Nice, France terror attack victims...73 Dead many injured.

-State of Emergency will be extended.
-Mora than 10.000 soldiers deployed in the streets.
-Army and Gendarmerie reservists are being called.
-The Charles de Gaulle aircraft carrier will re-join the fight against ISIS.

-More soldiers will be deployed to train the Iraqi forces fighting the rats.

Waiting for more details.
-
As always after a tragedy,the world shows solidarity with France in the ways they can. We badly need it.

af1.PNG

af2.PNG

af3.PNG

af4.PNG

af5.PNG

af6.PNG

af7.PNG

af8.jpg

-State of Emergency will be extended.
-Mora than 10.000 soldiers deployed in the streets.
-Army and Gendarmerie reservists are being called.
-The Charles de Gaulle aircraft carrier will re-join the fight against ISIS.

-More soldiers will be deployed to train the Iraqi forces fighting the rats.

Waiting for more details.
-
As always after a tragedy,the world shows solidarity with France in the ways they can. We badly need it.

View attachment 318078
View attachment 318079
View attachment 318080
View attachment 318081
View attachment 318082
View attachment 318083
View attachment 318084
View attachment 318085

uselles dude...you're in a civil war

Your "own" are turning against you at every corner.You took to many in and you don't have the balls to do what needs to be done.

uselles dude...you're in a civil war

Your "own" are turning against you at every corner.

I know right. But having all the civilized world behind us strengthen us. Now after the war of words,it's time to take actions.
A politician said that 'If the soldiers had rocket launchers,they could have stopped the driver'. It might be stupid right ? But nobody seems to have a better idea.
In a recent parliament report,it was said that the state of emergency and the deployment of more than 10.000 soldiers on the streets has no effect. Not effective either against lone wolves or well organized groups.
-
I myself don't know why this government is still in place,even if thousands of french have to die because of their incompetence,they are going to enjoy their privileges til the last minute. What can you expect from a president that couldn't even pass the law that strips terrorists of the french nationality... ? One step forward,one million backward.
It will be up to the next president and majority to protect the nation and the citizens..... National security is becoming an important matter in the presidential debate,even more than unemployment and fiscality.....

That is what they want to achieve. Isolate muslims and make them more desperate and disintegrated and in turn create more adherents to the islamic revolution and eventual global caliphate. They want the rest of the world to turn on muslims and they're doing a good job. An entity that is so intent on chaos is such a dangerous threat because there is no rationalising, no bargaining with them.

One has to wonder wth Muslims are really teaching their kids at home these days. Second and 3rd generation immigrant Muslims are doing these acts of terrorism. If as a parent so many Muslims are unable to ward against the call of jihadi turd mullahs from distant lands they have no business procreating. I can understand one or two - this is lim hundreds and thousands turning terrorist!

Please don't compare rest of the states to Kashmir they are struggling against the Hindu Dogra raj long before struggle for Indo PAK independence start, India must given them right to self determination what they want enough is enough.

This is a very wishful thinking of yours...

How many Indians died at the hands of kashmiri people in last 6 days? Please dont be melodramatic and accept the atrocities your forces commited. Where in the India Indian forces have commited such attrocities like killing unarmed civilian and inhumane behaviour like shooting pellet guns on eyes? Can you imgine such attrocities being commited in any part of india other than kashmir? The reason behind you biased opinions is that you people dont want kashmiris but their land so you have no regard of life of ordinary Kashmirs.

Let me be very honest...i would like to live with Kashmir people who respect me...If they think they are more special than rest of the states, then of course, my affinity for them will eventually reduce...It will be ridiculous for me to be naive to say that those section of Kashmir people who shout Indian dogs goes back, will have any affinity from me at any point of time in future...But it is your opinion which is so biased that you even can not see there is an equally good amount people who still see their future with Indian Union...And of course, I want to live with them and respect those people only...

just one week ago France was hosting MKO terrorist group campaign against Iran.( animals way worst than ISIS)
what can I say, afterall french authorities are in love with these terrorists.
but,
KARMA is a beach.

You should know that had fcuk all to do with present day Pakistan. Big deal.
But there was not even the concept of Pakistan. The British certainly weren't differentiating on that basis, all were brown indians to them. So how can you say "it had fcuk all to do with present day Pakistan"?

There were good things brought by Britain and some bad. We should openly accept what was good.
Then quit whining about the so called "European colonial evils" for which you justify the current terrorist attacks in Europe and America.

which meant the General could not engage with another army which also had British officers in it's ranks.
That proves my point that for the British General, British identity came first, not Muslims of Kashmir.

So again, Muslims of india were canon fodder. Nothing more, nothing less.

.not for some,they ramm trucks into children nowadays....
And then they justify it by saying "oh, but you evil Whites colonized our lands".

Last edited:
Possibility is there

France , while at time hostile towards Muslims , peruses an independent global policy which at times is openly critical of war crimes committed by Israel , Holocaust being a detail of history does not go down well with the Zionists

It has been difficult to make France fall in line with the world view aligned with other major powers and a few well placed blows could change that very quickly.

Ultimately the elephant in the room is the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
The Jews and Arabs both have money to throw around and make their problem everyone else's problem too

You forgot to include the Spanish inquisition.

But then, someone could easily point to:

The 1971 genocide of 3 million Bangladeshis

The Armenian Genocide

The genocide of Black Sudanese by Arab north Sudan

The East African Slave Trade (approximately 112 million Black Africans enslaved by Arab Muslims within past 1400 years)

Feudalism in Pakistan

Slaver labor in Arab gulf countries

They left the subcontinent in a haste, giving Muslims very little of their share. And still canon fodder for the Brits:

No doubt they were brave. I don't doubt their bravery. But they died for the Crown that gave two hoots for them, you can't deny that (i thought you were against European colonial legacy?).

Secondly, wasn't it a British General that refused to send Pakistani troops into Kashmir to prevent it from falling to india??

what a kiss @ss you are. You cannot help but talk out of your rear end huh you pathetic white wannabe liberal sellout??

Your logic, "you bad, we angels" ... lol... go eat a
This guy @Desert Fox is a white washed liberal scumbag.

Back
Top Bottom