What's new

Reworking the idea of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love when indians post such analysis...shows that the wounds are still sticking, even for the diaper wearers who even their parents werent alive during partition

Pakistan is here to stay. If we adhere to the aspirations of our Father of the Nation, we'll be back on track. That comes through leadership - and leadership comes when civilians stop opting for crooks and waderas
Agreed but I guess it helps lick wounds to post such stuff!

The day they accept Pakistan is here to stay and move away from their past....they might just start making sense...

Crooks and waderas ...wish we could flush them...you know kill them and add their names to the collateral damage list ...

Its funny when indian come up with such articles .. 86 % of muslims ( from whole south asia) voted for Pakistan ... we know what we wanted .. India is still trying to say that it was just politics .. Muslim never prefer to be ruled by Hindus ... That is why more then 10 million people migrated to pakistan .. it was 1/3 the size of population of pakistan at that time

- Pakistan is an Effective State of all 58 Muslim Countries,
- Pakistan is Fort of Islam.........and It has proved itself
- 1980's Pakistan is nominated to UN by all Muslim Countries to represent all muslims of World
- Pakistan have BUSTED russian Invasion who have swallowed many Muslims contries on its way
- Pakistan is a Pool of highest Caliber Scientists of Islamic World
- Only Pakistan is playing Mature Politics in all of Islamic world
Present World map after demise of USSR is the results of Pakistani efforts , Let Consider for a moment there is no partition of 1947, then you cant enjoy present Map of World with many new countries enjoying FREEDOM.
maybe India & Russia would be intimidating present world with Lenin theories ;)

My dear Pakistani fellow members, please read the article before commenting. The thrust of the article is clear. It states that :-

• India never wanted reunification with Pakistan after partition
  • Pakistan's identity as an Islamic state was debated by Pakistanis at the time of the formation of Pakistan

I believe that Nehru's words ring true when it comes to India's past, present and future attitude towards Pakistan namely,
“If today, by any chance, I were offered the reunion of India and Pakistan, I would decline it for obvious reasons,” Nehru continued. “I do not want to carry the burden of Pakistan’s great problems. I have enough of my own.”

You can be well assured that this remains the average Indian thought when it comes to Pakistan. There never was any threat of an Indian invasion of Pakistan, there never is any threat of an Indian invasion of Pakistan and there never will be any threat of an Indian invasion of Pakistan.

Therefore statements as ridiculous as "Agreed but I guess it helps lick wounds to post such stuff!The day they accept Pakistan is here to stay and move away from their past....they might just start making sense.." has no foundation and purely puffs up a whimsical ego.

The whole idea of Pakistan is flawed......therefore, no amount of re-working will save Pakistan from imploding.........

The fact that they don't want to give independence to Balochistan, Waziristan etc......makes their hypocrisy apparent..........

Balochistan, Waziristan, Sindhu Desh etc. should gain separation from Pakistan on the same ground that Pakistan separated from India.........

Last edited:
i love when indians post such analysis...shows that the wounds are still sticking, even for the diaper wearers who even their parents werent alive during partition

Pakistan is here to stay. If we adhere to the aspirations of our Father of the Nation, we'll be back on track. That comes through leadership - and leadership comes when civilians stop opting for crooks and waderas

India never accepted Pakistan. They talk about 'batwara' - the partition, not creation of new country. Partition would mean a part they had lost.

India never accepted Pakistan. They talk about 'batwara' - the partition, not creation of new country. Partition would mean a part they had lost.

india itself didnt exist until 1947

and who damn cares what they accept and dont accept, they cant do nothing about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom