What's new

Retired Lieutenant-Colonel mocking deaths of Pakistanis drowned in Greece

He said years sugar tits, not what you said yesterday.

I was talking about the tweet, sugar tush.

After your abbus tanked the economy, suddenly all faujeets care about birth rate.

Classic strawman argument.

"Ooh, he's supporting a certain argument so he must be a PTI hating army brat."

But then again, I can't expect people with teeny tiny brains to refrain from assigning labels to people, the easiest damn job in the world, heh!

Someone tell this arami. They send you 32 billions dollars after crossing river of death.

F.... off indian. You batter stay out of this....

His DHA Is Running On Investments Made By The Diaspora His Business Would Collapse If It Dried Up.Maybe That's Why These Threats Have Pushed The Buttons Of Some People

He said years sugar tits, not what you said yesterday.

After your abbus tanked the economy, suddenly all faujeets care about birth rate.

Don’t waste your time with this unknown. All over twitter that clown is getting hammered hard….he’s now blocked me and several others that have ousted him.

400 Pakistanis drowned at sea, and some chutiya here and on twitter thinks it’s about the “birth rate”. Where do you even come up with such stupidity. How do you even know all 400 Pakistanis that drowned come from families with large number of siblings?

The more these kuttay talk and write, the more they expose themselves. They hate Pakistani people….they view us as commodities….nothing more nothing less.

Really?! You want me to teach people about f**king whereas even animals control their birthrate when their habitat starts to run low on resources?

Literacy - or the lack of it - has nothing to do with birthrate, cupcake. Even squirrels with brains the size of a pea know when it's time to stop screwing around with females, heh!

View attachment 935081
Oky asim munier and janam' s pond fish..

His DHA Is Running On Investments Made By The Diaspora His Business Would Collapse If It Dried Up.Maybe That's Why These Threats Have Pushed The Buttons Of Some People
I had call from Pakistan. I dont know where did he get my number. Gentleman asked for investment in Pakistan. I told no investment in zardari buttoo shiref an anajam nadeem asim miunor's Pakistan. Next day kawja arami barked on abroad living pakistanis

Advise I give to everyone.

You have families in Pakistan, good, help them out, but don’t think about investing or any of that sort in Pakistan in a current setting. You only stand to lose.

Advise I give to everyone.

You have families in Pakistan, good, help them out, but don’t think about investing or any of that sort in Pakistan in a current setting. You only stand to lose.
My all family is here. We were thinking to move to Pakistan in imran khan times. But ah....

My all family is here. We were thinking to move to Pakistan in imran khan times. But ah....
Never do that.

If you really want to move back then run your business in parallel until you’re totally confident. Anyways its never wise to close down a running business or job.

Even if PTI / IK comes (almost 0% of that happening) this country will be struggling for a good decade. Only other positive alternative I see is establishment losing their influence and a new crop of politicians coming to the fore, and that will also take another decade.

So whatever the case, anything to happen, you’d have to wait it out for another decade.

The Lt Col is such a duffer. With duffers like him running the country for most of its history no wonder Pakistan is a failed state.

The fact that people are trying to run away from the country is because of the failed economy. And the unsustainable population growth is also caused by the mismanagement of the country.

Population growth is directly related to the level of education of women and their participation in the work force. Failing to educate the population and providing jobs is a major cause of population growth. Also the lack of family planning education.

Bangladesh started with the same population as Pakistan and has 170 million people while Pakistan has 250 million. This is the result of the failure of the government.

Almost every single thing we look at in Pakistan is a failure caused by the duffer generals and the corrupt politicians they impose.

These are our people, just like you and me. It is very sad that they lost their lives. No matter what you think about failing systems and humantrafficking. You are total fcking retard colonel am embarrassment to our PAk Army.

Reading his replies, it is of great tradegy how Pakistan has been forced to have such grotesque military figures. Using vile abusive sexually explicit language from a senior position is beyond disgusting.

Last edited:
PPL look down on the Jews but u gotta love the way they look after their own, every Jewsih life matters. Its a hallmark trait of low IQ nations where life is cheap and the higher ups willingly sell their tribesmen for personal gain, as was the case in the african slave trade.

This just goes to show yet again the mentality of the officer class of the army.

Until the army occupying our country is not defeated and dismantled we will never be free.

Back
Top Bottom