What's new

Retaking Kashmir after 70 years

When there is a will there is a way.If the generals feel they will be redundant after annexing Kashmir than let the masses take this noble cause. A few days old news claimed propping up of multiple camps for war volunteers all over the country with significant news of signings coming from 3000 tribals from Landikotal,30,000 from JI camps in Karachi and hundreds in Dir for Al Badar organisation.
In Karachi a mother brought her 12 year old son to volunteer which was quite moving.A general request from the Govt for war razakars can easily surpass the current strength of our Armed forces within days.

35 ID.

@Joe Shearer @Nilgiri

This thread was supposed to yield some ORBAT mapping. Dead?

I will come back to it bit later, sorry my friend...mind has been occupied elsewhere.

Good Heavens, no! I believe @Nilgiri is at it, but he had, if you recall, asked for time. Let us leave him to it.

Just been so busy lately, also the situation that has developed has not been conducive to any free time I have.

The only way to take Kashmir is to force India to fight a two front war with China and Pakistan. If China threatens central India, then Pakistan can launch a massive invasion into Kashmir proper. But we don't know what India's redline is in terms of Nuclear option.

In short, since both countries have nuclear weapons, neither can defeat the other.

So what you have is a stalemate. Best to turn the LOC into a permanent border and give people on both sides of Kashmir ID special cards so they can travel and visit relatives on both sides of the border.

I will come back to it bit later, sorry my friend...mind has been occupied elsewhere.

Just been so busy lately, also the situation that has developed has not been conducive to any free time I have.

Oops.

Read your posts most recent backwards!

In what measure is Pakistan stronger than India?
Courtesy :angel:
proxy-8.jpg

Just tried; didn't work. Do you have a suitable e-mail id? I'm just sending it to @Nilgiri.

-
179381.jpg

We are mainly interested in the land and the pro India people.
Be happy with what you have.

Arm them with high tech cameras. Produce documentaries at a world class level that showcase the plight of kashmiris.

They will come to us for weapons when they are sick of seeing the circulating video of a child blinded, girl raped, or innocent murdered. The world will no longer be able to support India and many will sympathize with their rebellion. Perhaps other countries would turn a blind eye to Pakistan arming these groups as long as we have no intention of taking territory in India other than Kashmir.

The Indians are playing with fire here. We are used to the flames. The game they are playing will consume them if they are not careful.

Done; please check and confirm.

@Nilgiri

Hope you got it also, in earlier despatch.

Ed.: Thanks, @Nilgiri.

Joe you should probably delete this message now. I have got the email now, thanks!

@Gryphon @Signalian @Joe Shearer

Sneak peek....this is just Indian kashmir side, and only infantry divisions (and corps + command labels) for time being:

sample.jpg

I will adjust scaling, layering, positioning etc after I have plotted everything. This is just an early look at it, any inputs/suggestions you have at this early stage is also welcome.

I should have something big and basic done by this week some time.

How? rhetoric doesn't win wars, they just push the first line of attack to their glorious deaths..

Someone said.. those who do not remember their mistakes, are condemned to repeat it

also, does this thread have a relevance for a serious defence forum?
He is mocking pakistanis you indian FOOL.......

Joe you should probably delete this message now. I have got the email now, thanks!

Sneak peek....this is just Indian kashmir side, and only infantry divisions (and corps + command labels) for time being:

View attachment 545932

I will adjust scaling, layering, positioning etc after I have plotted everything. This is just an early look at it, any inputs/suggestions you have at this early stage is also welcome.

can you hurry up a bit :-)

can you hurry up a bit :-)

Yes your highness :) ....truth be told I only started cpl days back lol...but I will commit spare time each day to it now (starting inertia has been overcome, momentum/incentive has been generated).

You will get more updates at the discord place (which I hope you bookmarked)....do drop by whenever you can :)

Yes your highness :) ....truth be told I only started cpl days back lol...but I will commit spare time each day to it now (starting inertia has been overcome, momentum/incentive has been generated).

You will get more updates at the discord place (which I hope you bookmarked)....do drop by whenever you can :)
As far as im looking at the map, PA seems to have more Regular forces in the area.

View attachment 545932

Im quoting data from @Gryphon post.

Opposite Indian Army 10th Infantry Div, Pakistan has some elements of 1 Strike Corps:

1 Strike Corps (HQ Mangla; subordinate to Central Command, Kharian):
  • 17 Infantry Division - Kharian
  • 37 Infantry Division - Kharian
  • 8 IABG - Kharian

As far as im looking at the map, PA seems to have more Regular forces in the area.

I'm gonna finish up the Indian side first.....then I will do the Pakistan side....I think blue would be a reasonable colour.

@Nilgiri

Similarly, Opposite to Indian Army, 25th Infantry Division, Pakistan Army has deployed:

10 Corps (HQ Rawalpindi):
  • 23 Infantry Division - Jhelum
Reserve 10 Corps:
  • 19 Infantry Division - Mangla

I'm gonna finish up the Indian side first.....then I will do the Pakistan side....I think blue would be a reasonable colour.
You could make Indian Army Blue colored, Pakistan Army Green.....since @Joe Shearer is not a fan of RED

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom