What's new

Resurgence of Terrorists in Karachi

^^^ MQM works for RAW ? WoW .

This is revelation . Wonder what the poor muhajirs think about this .

parties are not working for any agencies, its individuals who work for the agnecy whether foreign or local...
there can be many individuals who may work for the local and foreign agency in political parties.

My Punjab is the only province of Pakistan that is free from terrorists.

Karachiites and rest of Pakistanis should follow Punjab then only they can live peacefully.

:pakistan:

wtf? thumbs up for wt? r u a lashkar-e-taiba supporter or wt?

Karachiites and rest of Pakistanis should follow Punjab then only they can live peacefully.

dude really WTF??? what do you think about the 20-30% of karachi punjabi population should do, return to punjab?

Hahah what about the Punjabi Taliban? Punjab is a peaceful province? Don't make me laugh. The only reason why Punjab seems safe is because the army has started operations in every province except for Punjab. Your Punjab probably spews the most religious extremism. Just in 2010 bombs were going off every day in Lahore. Punjabi Taliban and the dozens of other religious extremist groups are all from Punjab. Not to mention your Punjabi Talibani terrorists have been caught numerous times in Karachi.

Hahah what about the Punjabi Taliban? Punjab is a peaceful province? Don't make me laugh. The only reason why Punjab seems safe is because the army has started operations in every province except for Punjab. Your Punjab probably spews the most religious extremism. Just in 2010 bombs were going off every day in Lahore. Punjabi Taliban and the dozens of other religious extremist groups are all from Punjab. Not to mention your Punjabi Talibani terrorists have been caught numerous times in Karachi.

I don't know about Punjabi Taliban but they seem to be living peacefully in Punjab, they haven't caused any problems in Punjab yet. And those bombs in 2009 and 2010 were caused by Afghanis. We caught many of them and kicked them out of Punjab that is why these days we see no bombs in Punjab. Army operations have to happen in other places because a lot of people in other provinces get easily bribed by foreign intelligence agencies to cause terrorism in Pakistan. The Punjabis are Pakistani nationalists and would never work for foreign intelligence agencies that would harm Pakistan in anyway even if they were offered a billion dollars.

The only terrorists in Karachi are MQM working for RAW indian spy agency.

lol.

If the MQM is working for Indian RAW then PPP and ANP aren't far behind either. The violence that took place in Karachi required at least two sides. Though I admit MQM was one side that took part in the violence the PPP was involved too including the peoples amn comittee wing.

I would be glad to see the day when all these political parties were eliminated. Perhaps thats the only way to restore peace in Karachi.

I don't know about Punjabi Taliban but they seem to be living peacefully in Punjab, they haven't caused any problems in Punjab yet. And those bombs in 2009 and 2010 were caused by Afghanis. We caught many of them and kicked them out of Punjab that is why these days we see no bombs in Punjab.

See thats the type of childish behavior that causes divisions. Punjab shouldn't think of itself as a big brother or better than the rest of the provinces. Quaid E Azam promised us equality, not a superiority-complex wracked Punjab that tried to dominate the other provinces.

And tune is right. Punjab is the only province where there have been no military operations but of course thats got to do with the fact that there is less violence in Punjab so whats the point in bringing in the army. Still there are religious seminaries in Southern Punjab spewing hate and a person has to ask why action hasn't been taken against them.

Though I am glad that Omar's mindset is not shared by other Punjabis the mindset is proof that some Punjabis still feel they are superior to the rest of the provinces. This complex is one of the number one things that has created so much hatred amongst the nationalist Baloch's against the Punjabis.

Army operations have to happen in other places because a lot of people in other provinces get easily bribed by foreign intelligence agencies to cause terrorism in Pakistan. The Punjabis are Pakistani nationalists and would never work for foreign intelligence agencies that would harm Pakistan in anyway even if they were offered a billion dollars.

Where is your proof? Did you have too much to drink today or did you just wake up from a dream where you were some holy prophet of 47% poor oppressed Punjabis rights and decided to type up this diatribe. Punjabis generally do not share the same mindset as you.

Bhai sahab. Punjabis are not the only nationalists. No one has a monopoly on Nationalism.

Back
Top Bottom