What's new

Restaurants in Karachi

Just a few types of "breads" from Baluchistan -- no including the good ones filled with meat,etc etc:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

we will know about real tastes of Pakistan food when normal visits are allowed to to both sides of country for tourist purposes :p:
Someday we might serve you with Pigeon Pies :cheers:

we will know about real tastes of Pakistan food when normal visits are allowed to to both sides of country for tourist purposes :p:
From Pakistan to India a lot of people come for Tourism, my friend has his ancestral relations there, so quite many people come here. The trains are full and also the bus service.

From Pakistan to India a lot of people come for Tourism, my friend has his ancestral relations there, so quite many people come here. The trains are full and also the bus service.

well i have no relatives there so for a common Indian or Pakistan citizen its still a problem with relations deteriorating so much

Are you Interested in Food or their Names????Just take a chill pill and Boycott the once with names you dont like if people have no Problem from eating their then what is yours????
It is a Problem when these muhajirs under the name of MQM then take the funding from our enemy and do subversive activities in my country! These people who still carry an identity from them so much so that they can dare open public places with those names which have nothing to do with pakistan tells volumes of who actually is in identity crisis and who r the culprits that have failed to build their own identity as a Pakistani in the past 67 years of Independence.

If these people have still issues with accepting Pakistan as their country and identity then they should start asking question as why in earth they came here in the first place!!!!!

Larke sab set hai halat ek dum fit hen
uni se farigh hone ke bad har hafte mera mamul hai darbar biryani maskan chowrangi pe khana :D

Situation is far better than what it was back in Pee Pee Pee rule. Go to 2 dariya food street and you won't even get car parking for dinner.

The pathan's chapli kebab dhabas in Shah Faisal are legendary and everyone in Karachi knows that. I used to go there all the time when i was in high school....sometimes be venturing there at 10 in the night. The problem is, today it is no longer safe to go there. There is a very high chance that you will be mugged on the way there. That's how sad things are. I think twice venturing into Burnes road even.

Mugging has gone down a little. At least none of my relative or friend has been mugged for some time.

It is a Problem when these muhajirs under the name of MQM then take the funding from our enemy and do subversive activities in my country! These people who still carry an identity from them so much so that they can dare open public places with those names which have nothing to do with pakistan tells volumes of who actually is in identity crisis and who r the culprits that have failed to build their own identity as a Pakistani in the past 67 years of Independence.
We are discussing Food here not Political mambo Jumbo so dont sell Patriotism in this thread at least. If they want to keep their Culture and preserve their Cousine then you and me are not the once who should judge them and their Patriotism if you dont like their Food Simply Boycott them dont eat from there isnt that so simple for you to do???If you have any idea then come up with that idea and try opening a restaurant by the Pak Fauj Zindabad or Pakistan Zindabad and Provide them an alternative Business Model to sell food. Whatever they are Cooking is Selling on those names and people are buying it so neither they give a damn nor their Customers give a damn about Names of the restaurants its Food that Matters not the name.
If these people have still issues with accepting Pakistan as their country and identity then they should start asking question as why in earth they came here in the first place!!!!!
What is an actual Pakistan Culture BTW???We are confederation of difference Cultures and Tradition where they also fit in because they share some thing similar to their Indian Counterpart which Pakistan Punjabi share with Indian Punjabi which is Language, Food and Culture as well so when their is no Centralized Pakistani Culture in Pakistan then they are not obligated to Follow anything and are allowed to have whatever norms they want.

Situation is far better than what it was back in Pee Pee Pee rule. Go to 2 dariya food street and you won't even get car parking for dinner.

Mugging has gone down a little. At least none of my relative or friend has been mugged for some time.

Yaar, it is all down to your luck.....i was standing at the Tariq Road signal, the one next to McDonalds......my car was in the first row....i saw a bike mug a family in a car behind me....luckily they were busy mugging them and the signal turned green and i gunned for it. So i got away. Unfortunately, getting stuck in stop and go traffic is the worst, especially at the traffic signals....they come and rob like 3-4 cars in one go....cash, jewelry, cell phones.
Just a few days ago, a student name Zahid of Indus Valley School was shot dead while an alleged mugging attempt.!!!
But here in DHA it is still a very much a threat...a random threat...all down to your bad luck.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom