What's new

Response to Indians

Poor fellow what can he do muslim fascist may kill him any day,He is just saying that to survive

Poor fellow what can he do muslim fascist may kill him any day,He is just saying that to survive

same goes for Sikhs,Christian and Muslim ohh wait they didnt say anything you just simply ripped thier headoff buddy i've asked my friend Arivinder Singh that what he think about KHALISTAN he said its right thing to do for sikhs.

Another Indian member suffering from denial syndrome.

In India muslims are treated equally, they get preference over hindu's and get high paying job. Also Gov of India is working on renovation of babri masjid right now.

I wish I was in India, enjoying freedom

While there used to be some ethnic conflicts within Pakistan's minority groups, none of this was ever sponsored or carried out by the government. Now compare this situation to India where whole villages are burned by government sponsored fascist clubs. In Pakistan the crimes are perpetuated by small groups of fundamentalist criminals who usually were executed secretly for their crimes against minorities (if fatal).

In India, no one is ever apprehended for burning and slaughtering whole towns.

Back
Top Bottom