What's new

Response To Bilawal Bhutto’s Kashmir Comment

JohnyD

Reaction score
Country
India
RJ Naved Calls Up Pakistan With A Perfect Response To Bilawal Bhutto’s Kashmir Comment

This is an excerpt from Radio Mirchi’s famous show ‘Murga’ where RJ Naved calls up people to prank them. But in this case, he intended to send out a clear message across the border. And we’re pretty sure Mr. Yaqoob Sherwani received it perfectly.

Kudos to RJ Naved for the brilliant analogy that Mr. Sherwani just couldn’t counter.
We just hope the message reaches to Bilawal Bhutto Zardari too.

Most of his murga calls are fake but this one sound like genuine. It's funny though. :lol::lol:

ada59f001951eb40df1dbd2bb2532c80._.jpg

We are giving too much importance to that kid, let him become the Prime Minister of Pakistan first..........hopefully he will become the PM of Pakistan soon after that statement.

India has no right to object to it. He is the chairman of a political party in a democratic country and parties can have their ideologies. Ppp had this ideology while a party like pmln might have of peace. Similarly in india shiv sena and bjp are hardliners who talk rubbish everyday remember that dude who said we can finish pakistan in 2 years? So first look at your parties and their members first then us
Btw i am anti ppp but this whole shor machana on this thing is waaay to much

Indian media is short of stories to run their shows, so they are picking up whatever they can to make some money.

Still there are better topics.

I hate this nasty gal, but the news about this veena having baby is more "sexy" than $hit statement of baby bhutto. At least one can talk about "room with a view"

So ignore the bhutto kid
focus on veena kid.

if someone is that desperate for news.

hahah

Still there are better topics.

I hate this nasty gal, but the news about this veena having baby is more "sexy" than $hit statement of baby bhutto. At least one can talk about "room with a view"

So ignore the bhutto kid
focus on veena kid.

if someone is that desperate for news.

hahah
You can't blame them, they spent two days discussing an actress's cleavage.

High level of testosterone....
Leave the poor guy alone!!!!!

he's not a kid, he is our future leader his whole family sacrificed their lives just for this nation.
you indians don't know anything about his background.

he's not a kid, he is our future leader his whole family sacrificed their lives just for this nation.
you indians don't know anything about his background.
Your probably the first pakistani person on this forum , that i've come across. praising bilawal.
Him as a future leader, is just being too optimistic IMHO

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom