What's new

“Resign Modi”: Independence Day banner dropped from London’s Bridge

Indian terrorism in Afghanistan has been defeated.
We honestly don't care about a bunch of desert-dwelling folks, by that I mean Afghanistan. It is a mess then, and it is a mess now, but fortunately, there is a Pakistan buffer. We only need to shoot anything and anyone that crosses our boundary. But you are going to reap the benefits of cheering a bunch of uncouth gun-wielding drug peddlers.

Selective evidence. When people were swarming banks 2016, people walking home 2020 lockdown and 2021 hospitals overflowing. Despite this rss have convinced you poverty has decreased. Scammers rule india, Karl rock, the youtuber is banned from india because he highlighted that.
Lol. India's statistics are not managed by Modi. It's the Indian bureaucracy that manages them. Modi sets policies. Are you telling me entire bureaucracy is Modi's chamchas? You are not that foolish, are you?

Then why is English the official language of India? what would be the point of celebrating independence from England if you have a higher regard for their language? For me it doesn't really matter if he speaks one language or the other, the only thing strange is why is he raping the language? is that his STREANH?

English is not the sole official language of India it is one of the 22 official languages of India. Again he never wrote it, it is a political meme created by his political opponents in India to mock him.

We honestly don't care about a bunch of desert-dwelling folks, by that I mean Afghanistan. It is a mess then, and it is a mess now, but fortunately, there is a Pakistan buffer. We only need to shoot anything and anyone that crosses our boundary. But you are going to reap the benefits of cheering a bunch of uncouth gun-wielding drug peddlers.
Such statements remind me of the Indian Cow grazing in Jungle, suddenly a Tiger appears, the poor cow shuts it's eyes hoping the Tiger will not see it either.
I guess Indians investing Billions and opening Consulates in virtually every major Afghan city was just to cater for Indian tourists flocking to this heavenly place.
The dream of encircling Pakistan shattered like a glass. :laugh:

Again he never wrote it, it is a political meme created by his political opponents in India to mock him.

I never said he wrote it. I wrote that are you insinuating that he doesn't know English? if that's the case then the portrayal in the meme is on point because that is what is to be expected from the chaiwala. I think the meme posters or creators were anti-modi, because if modi had to resign and write it in English that's the way he would do it. Strange you being a pro-modi, sharing the meme.

Lol. India's statistics are not managed by Modi. It's the Indian bureaucracy that manages them. Modi sets policies. Are you telling me entire bureaucracy is Modi's chamchas? You are not that foolish, are you?

Indian government changed gdp methodology. Your fmr finance minister said gdp methodology is wrong.

Military and bureaucracy have been politicised under modi. Independent analyse have said it. I am happy you love modi, i realise he has a massive ego or god complex. You guys keep on indulging him.

Such statements remind me of the Indian Cow grazing in Jungle, suddenly a Tiger appears, the poor cow shuts it's eyes hoping the Tiger will not see it either.
I guess Indians investing Billions and opening Consulates in virtually every major Afghan city was just to cater for Indian tourists flocking to this heavenly place.
The dream of encircling Pakistan shattered like a glass. :laugh:
You are just feeding the ISPR cool-aid that India is really behind TTP, BLA etc.., I mean sure now RSS must be really sponsoring TTP from the borders which even before the Taliban takeover were mostly controlled by Taliban or contested.

You're making it out as if India was the largest force in Afghanistan. Think of it like this, Pakistan was the only route US and NATO used to access Afghanistan which gives leverage for Pakistan. Now a bunch of terrorists are taking over Afghanistan. As for India, we only need to worry about the drug flow that may reach Punjab (India) and J&K. In regards to terrorism in Pakistan, it is an industry run with drug money, if the Taliban could do it so can the likes of TTP, BLA. So good luck, as interesting times ahead for you.

You are just feeding the ISPR cool-aid that India is really behind TTP, BLA etc.., I mean sure now RSS must be really sponsoring TTP from the borders which even before the Taliban takeover were mostly controlled by Taliban or contested.

You're making it out as if India was the largest force in Afghanistan. Think of it like this, Pakistan was the only route US and NATO used to access Afghanistan which gives leverage for Pakistan. Now a bunch of terrorists are taking over Afghanistan. As for India, we only need to worry about the drug flow that may reach Punjab (India) and J&K. In regards to terrorism in Pakistan, it is an industry run with drug money, if the Taliban could do it so can the likes of TTP, BLA. So good luck, as interesting times ahead for you.
It's not as if India wasn't keen to be the stepping stone for the likes of US after 9/11 when Vajpayee government was bending over back wards offering Indian ports as supply routes. And you need to update your history and find out how and where some of the biggest drug discoveries are being made by your authorities in recent times.
Besides it's no secret who India is secretly evacuating from Kabul...keep up these efforts and invite the likes of Talibans to turn their focus on India.

1629047069829.png

It's not as if India wasn't keen to be the stepping stone for the likes of US after 9/11 when Vajpayee government was bending over back wards offering Indian ports as supply routes. And you need to update your history and find out how and where some of the biggest drug discoveries are being made by your authorities in recent times.
Besides it's no secret who India is secretly evacuating from Kabul...keep up these efforts and invite the likes of Talibans to turn their focus on India.

View attachment 769993
The largest drug bust happened in North & N. west India including regions like Punjab, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir. They are mostly heroin, and also the largest producer of heroin among other opioids is Afghanistan. Taliban run on peddling these drugs. Link Link2

Just like other diplomatic missions India is evacuating Afghanistan which is now under the control of terrorists. All of which is inconsequential to us, again we don't share a working boundary with them. Americans and NATO is leaving that mess we already took precautions like two years back when US announced leaving Afghanistan (art 370) brought JKP under the Union government. NCB, NIA are setting up field offices and conducting raids running points with JKP. As I said, we don't really have a big influence apart from the development project we were doing in Afghanistan, much like we do in Bhutan, Nepal etc...

We are neither winners nor losers in Afghanistan, Pakistanis are cheering as if its Indian forces withdrawing from Afghanistan. I can only speculate what to expect from these terrorists but I'm glad there is Pakistan controlled regions in between India and Afghanistan :enjoy:

I want this banner removed immediately. Modi is the best thing that happened to Pakistan in 70+ years. May he reign long. May he live long. Lots of love from Pakistan.

Indian government changed gdp methodology. Your fmr finance minister said gdp methodology is wrong.

Military and bureaucracy have been politicised under modi. Independent analyse have said it. I am happy you love modi, i realise he has a massive ego or god complex. You guys keep on indulging him.
What are you talking about? I didn't talk about GDP. I talked of FDI, Forex reserves, Exports, Tax collection. All of them are pure numbers. You can't fake them. Given the numbers it is safe to assume the growth. Former finance minister will obviously say that. Would PLM-N say PTI is doing extraordinarily well with economy? Use your brain.

The largest drug bust happened in North & N. west India including regions like Punjab, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir. They are mostly heroin, and also the largest producer of heroin among other opioids is Afghanistan. Taliban run on peddling these drugs. Link Link2

Just like other diplomatic missions India is evacuating Afghanistan which is now under the control of terrorists. All of which is inconsequential to us, again we don't share a working boundary with them. Americans and NATO is leaving that mess we already took precautions like two years back when US announced leaving Afghanistan (art 370) brought JKP under the Union government. NCB, NIA are setting up field offices and conducting raids running points with JKP. As I said, we don't really have a big influence apart from the development project we were doing in Afghanistan, much like we do in Bhutan, Nepal etc...

We are neither winners nor losers in Afghanistan, Pakistanis are cheering as if its Indian forces withdrawing from Afghanistan. I can only speculate what to expect from these terrorists but I'm glad there is Pakistan controlled regions in between India and Afghanistan :enjoy:
Yup all these drug busts were made while Talibans were in power....or maybe it's the quota from when they last time running the show....some 20 years earlier.....need i say more. Lols.

We'll see if terrorism subsided in Pakistan. Wait, Taliban is now controlling all the borders with Afghanistan and yet terror attacks are happening in Pakistan. Be it Balochistan, FATA regions interesting times ahead. :pop:
Taliban control Afghanistan but still some sleeper cells exist in Pakistan and Afghanistan both

Its coming from India not afghanistan

We'll see if terrorism subsided in Pakistan. Wait, Taliban is now controlling all the borders with Afghanistan and yet terror attacks are happening in Pakistan. Be it Balochistan, FATA regions interesting times ahead. :pop:

Back
Top Bottom