What's new

Requesting a few books

fobcoder

New Recruit

Reaction score
Salaam everyone,

I am trying to find the Autobiography of Major General Tajammul Hussain Malik titled : "The Story of My Struggle" The Story of My Struggle - Tajammal Hussain Malik - Google Books

I can't find it anywhere! its not on Amazon , or any of the libraries. Does anyone in Pakistan have access to the book?

Secondly I am looking for book(s) written on the different tribes/braderi's and their histories in the Indian sub-continent (I.e Jatts, Arain etc)

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Secondly I am looking for book(s) written on the different tribes/braderi's and their histories in the Indian sub-continent (I.e Jatts, Arain etc)

Thanks
Wikipedia will be good

Wikipedia will be good

Wikipedia is useless brother it only gives initial information ...

A person who wants to know about history should read a book or he/she can watch documentary ..

Wikipedia is useless brother it only gives initial information ...

A person who wants to know about history should read a book or he/she can watch documentary ..
In any wiki page refrences are given from which some lines are extracted. We can follow them up :cheers:

Online prints of Many orignal books too .e.g i read Hilal magazine online

The feeling of book reading is something else .. Online reading gives you headache nothing else ..

Wikipedia will be good
The book is not on Wikipedia! The entry on Wikipedia about Major General Tajammal is just his basic info. The book he wrote details his accounts of the 1971 war and his experience with military bureaucracy.

The book is not on Wikipedia! The entry on Wikipedia about Major General Tajammal is just his basic info. The book he wrote details his accounts of the 1971 war and his experience with military bureaucracy.
Secondly I am looking for book(s)written on the different tribes/braderi's
and their histories in the Indian sub-continent (I.e Jatts, Arain etc)
^WIKIPEDIA has good info on castes etc!

check this may be it'll hep you .. Autobiography of Major General Tajammal..

http://books.google.com.pk/books?id=r8MsAAAAIAAJ&q=Books+written+by+Major+General+Tajammul&dq=Books+written+by+Major+General+Tajammul&hl=en&sa=X&ei=nPgTUv6jLMXVswaOhYDIAQ&ved=0CDcQ6AEwAg

Back
Top Bottom