What's new

Request of a Fan.....................Pakistanis and Indians both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay glued on PDF :welcome:Be proud become a user of pakistani military forum n 1 :wave: feel free to be a active user in all of our forums :enjoy: have a fun time in :cheers:military,:bounce:national affairs,:pakistan:photos & multimedia,:blah:international affairs,:usflag:etc.

Going by ur thread title , ‘request of a fan:

Well i am busy ,cant give u autograph right now. Ummmmm lets see when i am gonna get time.

Welcome to the forum and do not listen to rondoos, anything is possible so does peace between the two.

Welcome...
stay short and to the point
Else like your intro we will have to give a
TL;DR

Welcome,,,,,looong intro,,,enjoy ur stay,,will look forward to ur posts.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Welcome...
stay short and to the point
Else like your intro we will have to give a
TL;DR
Welcome mate but peace is impossible between us and pakistanis.
Welcome to the forum and do not listen to rondoos, anything is possible so does peace between the two.
Going by ur thread title , ‘request of a fan:

Well i am busy ,cant give u autograph right now. Ummmmm lets see when i am gonna get time.

eeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllcccccccccccccccccooooooooooooooommmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeee
Guinness record for longest intro in PDF.
goooooooooood
Well after seeing such a welcome i am happy to be your fan and will remain even though you all fight among each other but after such a welcome to me from all i guarantee you guyzz we are all the same, be it pakistani, indian, chinese, american or anyone,
even though my friends are saying peace is not we can get from each other but still after reading your posts my heart os shouting that we can have peace.
@Shamain don't worry my friend i will be happy to have your autograph.
@altaf khan1 friend we are going to have peace only and only if we want to it is just the matter of priorities.
@CheGuevara Thanx my man i will be happy to visit your posts.
Always remember this guyzz it will really help you in your life no matter wherever you are.
LIFE IS JUST THE MATTER OF PRIORITIES.
On each and every turn of your life you will always be presented with options you will always have to understand what your priority is and if you are successful in that then my friend you have conquered the world.
On that note i would really like to see your understanding of your priority by a question on this forum
What is your priority you want peace or fight?
choose well guyzz because life will never give you second chances.

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry mate it is not matter of priority. It is matter of right or wrong. We believe two nations theory is wrong and pakistanis believe it is right. Only way to solve this is one of us get vanished.

You have an overly simplistic view of the situation, ideological differences might be problem if we were part of the same country but being separate states allows us the liberty to interact and maintain amicable, if not friendly relations, despite differences in outlook.

Sorry mate it is not matter of priority. It is matter of right or wrong. We believe two nations theory is wrong and pakistanis believe it is right. Only way to solve this is one of us get vanished.

Sorry to say it is all right. It is the best thing which has happened else subcontinent would have been like Iraq or Syria. At least Sunnis don't bomb Shia Mosques or we don't bomb each other religious place.But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners.

Thanks.
You people always take partition very lightly but here things are very different.still after so many years partition is very sensitive issue here. to be honest what I said in my earlier post is not my personal opinion. But most of my countrymen think that way. And I will always stand with my countrymen. No matter they are right or wrong.

Partition remains a major issue here as well but we have a more pragmatic way of viewing the situation as compared to your people. We believe that just because things were tense in the past doesn't and shouldn't mean they will be so in the future as well but India's phobia of its smaller neighbor somehow ends up derailing the situation which doesn't bother us in the least because there is very little that India can do which hasn't been done to us already. We've undergone partition twice, fought numerous wars with a much larger country, survived multiple crippling disasters, have been blockaded and subject to sanctions and when all else had passed, we became a proxy battleground and yet we still stand. So you see, partition might not seem like an issue for us not because it is so, but because we have the capability to smile even after bearing immense pain.

Of course Allah is the only ultimate power. For me Allah is above of all. But after Allah second thing I love most is my country. Please read my above post to understand my way of thinking.

We are going to stay InshaAllah.

Frankly speaking you have pragmatic way of viewing because you only gained because of partition and we only lost.
I want to tell you one interesting fact.it is very true we hate you pakistanis because of partition. No denying of that. But I really don't know what should we do about that. Several times I have debate with my friends over partition and Pakistan. I always ask them one question so what should we do with Pakistan? Should we destroy it? And they are clueless and confused over that question. They themselves don't have any idea what they want to do with Pakistan apart from hating.

hehehe no one discuss about it.May Allah give barkat to both Nations. Indians in real life even dont think about Pakistan forget about discussing it.

@altaf khan1
@kashif memon
i have seen both of your views on different matters of india and pakistan.
Let me tell you. I qm prettyuch obliged that you both have commented on my post.
I respect you for your views towards Pakistan.
but i do hope that you have different views towards Pakistanis.
Pakistanis who look just same as us.
Pakistani who love indians
Pakistanis who knows the reality about india and pakistan.
Pakistanis who want india and pakistan to live like brothers.
I think you do have a soft corner in your heart towards those.
Don't you think you both, me, all other indians should acknowledge that.

@altaf khan1
@kashif memon
i have seen both of your views on different matters of india and pakistan.
Let me tell you. I qm prettyuch obliged that you both have commented on my post.
I respect you for your views towards Pakistan.
but i do hope that you have different views towards Pakistanis.
Pakistanis who look just same as us.
Pakistani who love indians
Pakistanis who knows the reality about india and pakistan.
Pakistanis who want india and pakistan to live like brothers.
I think you do have a soft corner in your heart towards those.
Don't you think you both, me, all other indians should acknowledge that.

No Sorry you got me wrong me completely. I think about my country only. Rest my soft corner is for every second country.

@Shamain don't worry my friend i will be happy to have your autograph.
Those ppl who feel happy to have my autograph i dont give them autograph.

Makes snobbish face
obama_snob.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom