What's new

Request: Change of User Name

i like hinduguy

it says that you are both a hindu and a guy
well now i am both living and a bit dead inside.. so its more appropriate( I am still hindu and still a guy.. no change there. just less relevant)..

well now i am both living and a bit dead inside.. so its more appropriate( I am still hindu and still a guy.. no change there. just less relevant)..

so your last heart attack led to measurable cell death in your body?

You are very well known by that name, why dont you keep it.
yeah that's because of my post count... if I could I would just kill that id and get a new one with zero post count but since that wont be possible, please change it.. (horus, spring onion and vcheng have done it.. am certainly not more infamous than them... :) )
also can you tell me how to login back once it is changed? new user id but same password, right?

@WebMaster pls change my name to bananarepublic i have been waiting
done.

yeah that's because of my post count... if I could I would just kill that id and get a new one with zero post count but since that wont be possible, please change it.. (horus, spring onion and vcheng have done it.. am certainly not more infamous than them... :) )
also can you tell me how to login back once it is changed? new user id but same password, right?
Yes.

Please change my username because it's long and anonying :/
change it to: alimentosmoziilla

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom