What's new

Request: Change of User Name

Is user name ko daikh kar rana sanaullah ki punjab assembly wali much giri yaad ate hay

Mujhe to us Ka Soch Ke Kuch Aur Yaad ata. ;D idk if I can use this word here. :p Allah maf kare why would you even relate this username to such a moron in anyway.

Change is good ,but at times it doesn't always go well with the identity.I mean the change of identity.A username you put or select for yourself to log in a forum, with the passage of time becomes your identity.A change or frequent changes may mess with everything for the reader or other members of forum that they relate with you.Use this facility with caution.
Please have some confidence in whatever you select for yourself and stick with it.
BTW what's in the name ?
It's all that you do makes or breaks you.

Just another Huwaii fire from my side.:cheesy:
I hope that nobody gets hurt at the other end.:-)

Last edited:
Change is good ,but at times it doesn't always go well with the identity.I mean the change of identity.A username you put or select for yourself to log in a forum, with the passage of time becomes your identity.A change or frequent changes may mesmerize everything for the reader or other members of forum that they relate with you.Use this facility with caution.
Please have some confidence in whatever you select for yourself and stick with it.
BTW what's in the name ?

That's the whole point.one wants to turn a new leaf. Start a new life and come up with new ways to troll. It only annoys if someone you know changes his id without telling you

That's the whole point.one wants to turn a new leaf. Start a new life and come with new ways to troll. It only annoys if someone you know changes his id without telling you

If i understood it well so, the point is to be a troll and stick with it.The new page/leaf is just a mirage then, when there are ways to detect you back to your roots from your history on the forum.Annoyance for the readers may be ,but not for the oldies like us.:D
Change of username has another usage ,like for that of privacy concerns.
But that too most of the times is ineffective. Isn't it?

BTW cool avatar.I mostly find you being innovative in your avatar selection.
That Das boot was good as well.

Change is good ,but at times it doesn't always go well with the identity.I mean the change of identity.A username you put or select for yourself to log in a forum, with the passage of time becomes your identity.A change or frequent changes may mess with everything for the reader or other members of forum that they relate with you.Use this facility with caution.
BTW what's in the name ?

I think that name serve me batter and old one is older then 7 years, so as you say change is good

@WebMaster

"MyAnalogous" is available? if do please change into that
Still waiting

I guess I am not only one who stalks and tries to keep track of user IDs :D:P

images

When I joined this forum, I don't know why, I thought it was some official website of the military.:crazy::lol: Meaning an official website of the Pakistan Army.
So, when I joined I put on my Real name, but I want to change it. How do I?

If have request Mods many times but he is not changing it:(:(:(:(:(:(

Back
Top Bottom