What's new

Request: Change of User Name

I have been tagging @WebMaster for the past 2 weeks but he is not responding...........
latest

I don't see any of your requested names being changed, thus I think your requests have been denied. Either that or he hasn't logged on.

@fakhre mirpur @war khan
For both of you i give u one example

Ifrit was my last ID

Ifrit is powerful jinn associate more with evil as compared to good I was advised by senior mod to change it because evil should not be honored in any way. u got what i said solid reason I believe specially @fakhre mirpur your name is perfect. But @war khan can argue since his name is quite aggressive and war mongering negative his name as per my personal opinion should be changed.

Regards.

Pls no more quotes

Last edited:
@fakhre mirpur @war khan
For both of you i give u one example

Ifrit is my last ID

Ifrit is powerful jinn associate more with evil as compared to good I was advised by senior mod to change it because evil should not be honored in any way. u got what i said solid reason I believe specially @fakhre mirpur your name is perfect. But @war khan can argue since his name is quite aggressive and war mongering negative his name as per my personal opinion should be changed.

Regards.

Pls no more quotes
But i really would like Zibago

@WebMaster

Requesting name change

New username: Wolfwind
Reason: This is an English language forum so I think my current username isn't that appropriate. Also due to the many homonyms in Chinese, Jigong can mean many things and might confuse people.

If Wolfwind is unavailable, can I have the following as next choices (in this order):

Mountainwolf
Sinaepi
Sericpi

Back
Top Bottom