What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

Sad pathetic waste of life. They gave their lives for their leaders who are living luxuriously in the west. If they were so angry with their lives why didnt they just donate their organs and gradually end their life peacefully. No sympathy for them, the least we can do is burn their corps and hand them across to india so their stinking ashes can be scattered across the Ganga.

Are moderators following this guy? he only shows up to redicule our forces and commanders.
I've been active on this page for several years. Posted many topics. You cannot take the criticism and are blinded with pride and nonsense. Tell me why do these attacks keep occurring without a fierce response from the militery and political leadership? Deluded eh bud?

Samaa TV is saying that:

Panjgur: 4 Terrorists killed

Noshki: Terrorists' escaped. Their losses are ascertained

I have been saying for years the worst decision of IKs govt was giving this incompetant bajwa an extension.

What good is all these new military purchases, from JF17B3, J10C, WL2, TB2, etc... I say cancel all these damn deals until we can figure out what the hell is going on. We are wasting precious resources and $$$ buying up new drones when all they will ever do in the first place is fly for airshows.

What a waste, most incompetant army leadership. I feel for the FC boys, imagine what they go through knowing how much the top military leadership disregards them. If we had competant leadership Balochistan would be razed to the ground and strikes would be launched in afghanistan/iran. Until that day happens I have 0 hopes.

There is still fire fight going on in Noshki

Panjgur attack has apparently ended

I need terrorists casualties to be in double

More than that we need hundreds of strikes launched in AFGHANISTAN ASAP.

Level EVERYTHING within 30 miles of the durand line. Make these scums suffer. The only language they understand is the language TIMUR taught them. We need ruthless leadership like TIMUR or the CHINESE. 1 casualty on our side means 1000s on their side! Only then will they think 10000 times.

I will curse BAJWA the dog until he retires or resigns. What a waste of a general.

Yup

Farzana from LUMS won't like heavy handed operation against BLA/BLF terrorists hence state of Pakistan kid gloves approach to these terrorists

Farzana from LUMS matters more for our ruling elite more than national security of this country

It's not just LUMS bro.

It's shirazis, mirs, safis, cheemas, naya daur, faiz esa, kakars, gorayas, nooranis and the likes that need to be eliminated.
All these people have in common is support certain political party and terrorists. Isn't this the same group advocating for the heart patient in London? PTM? BLA? An eye opener for what they want?

From dawn leaks to afghan ambassador daughter to manzoor pashteen to missing persons. Which are the characters involved?

The pattern is very clear.

I have been saying for years the worst decision of IKs govt was giving this incompetant bajwa an extension.

What good is all these new military purchases, from JF17B3, J10C, WL2, TB2, etc... I say cancel all these damn deals until we can figure out what the hell is going on. We are wasting precious resources and $$$ buying up new drones when all they will ever do in the first place is fly for airshows.

What a waste, most incompetant army leadership. I feel for the FC boys, imagine what they go through knowing how much the top military leadership disregards them. If we had competant leadership Balochistan would be razed to the ground and strikes would be launched in afghanistan/iran. Until that day happens I have 0 hopes.
As soon as you try to ask why these attacks keep occurring and criticise the senior militery leaderships poor response and performance you are condemned by members here.

It's not just LUMS bro.

It's shirazis, mirs, safis, cheemas, naya daur, faiz esa, kakars, gorayas and the likes that need to be eliminated.
All these people have in common is support certain political party and terrorists. Isn't this the same group advocating for the heart patient in London? PTM? BLA? An eye opener for what they want?

Unfortunately the only thing the opposition has got for itself is its anti-terror stance. Unfortunately IK has become taliban khan. Support afghans and baloch terrorist over the common people of pakistan.

IK will easily lose the support of overseas pakistanis if he does not deal with the terrorist issue soon, rather he keep the support of afghan/baloch terrorist or he keep the support of the millions of overseas pakistanis. He CANT HAVE BOTH.

As soon as you try to ask why these attacks keep occurring and criticise the senior militery leaderships poor response and performance you are condemned by members here.

A bunch of ninkapoops. I never once critisized Raheel Sharif. Because he was an honest dedicated soldier. Even Kayani had his hands tied politically as many members here rightfully pointed out. What excuse does damn Bajwa have?

GOVT IS YOURS, NEW WEAPONS BETTER THAN ANYTHING WEVE EVER HAD, POLITICAL SUPPORT, CLEAN LAW/ORDER SITUATION HANDED OVER TO HIM, AFGHANISTAN UNDER THE TALIBAN, AND MANY MORE.

This Bajwa doesnt know left from right. Was most likley selected by Nawaz due to his lack of abilities and I promise you at this rate people themselves will rise up against these Generals. We are not stupid, we love our country but are not fools.

Response should be echoed in india.. They are now focused on Baluchistan.

Difficult to stop these attacks until the money is flowing. Need to stop the flow of funds, either its from iranian border or some hawala money from exchanges in karachi or else.

There is no way india will go slow in Baluchistan, the natural resources in Baluchistan, CPEC, Gwadar / connectivity. They just can't let Pakistan explore that massive potential of the area.

Going in defensive mode is not helping, needs to respond in india by whatever means.

Unfortunately the only thing the opposition has got for itself is its anti-terror stance. Unfortunately IK has become taliban khan. Support afghans and baloch terrorist over the common people of pakistan.

IK will easily lose the support of overseas pakistanis if he does not deal with the terrorist issue soon, rather he keep the support of afghan/baloch terrorist or he keep the support of the millions of overseas pakistanis. He CANT HAVE BOTH.

A bunch of ninkapoops. I never once critisized Raheel Sharif. Because he was an honest dedicated soldier.

This Bajwa doesnt know left from right. Was most likley selected by Nawaz due to his lack of abilities...
Seems to have some love affiliation with Afghanistan. Jeez why doesn't he just start a political party in Afghanistan.

More than that we need hundreds of strikes launched in AFGHANISTAN ASAP.

Level EVERYTHING within 30 miles of the durand line. Make these scums suffer. The only language they understand is the language TIMUR taught them. We need ruthless leadership like TIMUR or the CHINESE. 1 casualty on our side means 1000s on their side! Only then will they think 10000 times.

I will curse BAJWA the dog until he retires or resigns. What a waste of a general.

These attacks have nothing to do with Afghanistan. Balochistan is always india sponsored through iranian border or local agents.

Response should be echoed in india.. They are now focused on Baluchistan.

Difficult to stop these attacks until the money is flowing. Need to stop the flow of funds, either its from iranian border or some hawala money from exchanges in karachi or else.

There is no way india will go slow in Baluchistan, the natural resources in Baluchistan, CPEC, Gwadar / connectivity. They just can't let Pakistan explore that massive potential of the area.

Going in defensive mode is not helping, needs to respond in india by whatever means.
Been on defensive mode for the most parts of 20 years.

It's not just LUMS bro.

It's shirazis, mirs, safis, cheemas, naya daur, faiz esa, kakars, gorayas, nooranis and the likes that need to be eliminated.

From dawn leaks to afghan ambassador daughter to manzoor pashteen to missing persons. Which are the characters involved?

True

But state needs to do somethin about it

State not only isn't doing anything but in many cases also invites the like of Manzoor Gashteen etc to PM house calling them "apnai bachai"

Imam Mazari gets invited to president house despite her open support to PTM and bashing against the state

This needs to stop

Back
Top Bottom