What's new

Reports of Mullah Fazlullah Being Injured

SecularHumanist

Reaction score
ISLAMABAD: Federal Minister for Interior Affairs Rehman Malik Monday said security forces have put a cordon around chief of Tehreek-e-Taliban Swat Fazlullah about whom, he said, reports are being received of his being injured.

It may be mentioned here that Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani had earlier said that the most of the Tehreek-e-Taliban Swat leadership had been crushed. He also said that silence is being maintained regarding Fazlullah but information about his fate will be gathered and made public.

Reports of Fazlullah being injured: Rehman Malik - GEO.tv

Well lets see when he is in our hands. The more 'alive' he is the better it would be.

I have some serious doubts about this info...Mr. Malik is a big bullshitter nothing else. Infact I was watching the de briefing by DG ISPR on ARY and he was asked the same question but he denied and said I have no information about that.

And Mr. Malik cant be more informed than DG ISPR. Army is very very careful these days about any claims. They wanna make 200% sure before releasing any news.

Rehman malik wanted to gain points to increase the graph of PPP.After clearing SWAT and FATA , PA should also plan operation clean up for jehadi mullahs,Political mullahs and corrupt politicians and government servents.

we should always take a pinch of salt before believing anything that our beloved interior minister says.

Qouted by Fundamentalist:
PA should also plan operation clean up for jehadi mullahs,Political mullahs and corrupt politicians and government servents.

Dear, its not Pak Army's duty. Judiciary or legislature has a scope to do this. Now, when PA's image is being rebuilt, we shouldn't wish to throw it into the stagnant pond of politics again.

Back
Top Bottom