What's new

Reported 250 people have died in Fighting Between Taliban and ISIS

Things heating up , its all US sponsored terror groups vs rest. I think the recent intelligence chiefs meeting in Pakistan involving Russia and China was to get a go ahead for action against ISIS. Realizing the gravity of situation in Afghanistan, it was decided to take the US by surprise who is busy in its internal politics specially after Trump's fail news conference with Putin.

Things will intensify and I believe it has been assured by Afghan official side that they ll stay away from all of this for now.

Things heating up , its all US sponsored terror groups vs rest. I think the recent intelligence chiefs meeting in Pakistan involving Russia and China was to get a go ahead for action against ISIS. Realizing the gravity of situation in Afghanistan, it was decided to take the US by surprise who is busy in its internal politics specially after Trump's fail news conference with Putin.

Things will intensify and I believe it has been assured by Afghan official side that they ll stay away from all of this for now.

If Imam Bukhari is joining in then it is Russians on their side.

Yes Today has turned out to be the biggest offensive on ISIS in Afghanistan.

Offensive with Intel, Satellite images of locations that need to be hit! without these two things in today's battlefield it is impossible to execute any operations.

This is my hunchy but talibs clearly had help in doing this because they had been struggling with well entrenched isis for a long time. Cannot rule out possible support on ground. Its afghanistan an open playground.

Offensive with Intel, Satellite images of locations that need to be hit! without these two things in today's battlefield it is impossible to execute any operations.

This is my hunchy but talibs clearly had help in doing this because they had been struggling with well entrenched isis for a long time. Cannot rule out possible support on ground. Its afghanistan an open playground.

The famous meeting.

The famous meeting.
This has to be a Russian offset because its near the former CIS. So the Russians have made a dent I hope Pakistan follows suit with it because isis are well entrenched on Pakistani border.

This has to be a Russian offset because its near the former CIS. So the Russians have made a dent I hope Pakistan follows suit with it because isis are well entrenched on Pakistani border.

The location where the fighting is going on is an important location for linking west ISIS with east wing.

Back
Top Bottom