What's new

Report reveals Fawad was drunk while arrested

Rana Sana is a wholesale drug dealer
Hanif Abbasi is a narcotics dealer

althoug fake, but having a glass of wine is much smaller crime than those two drug dealers.

Could be fake, could be hacked.

I had a Chinese kid hack my Facebook once, he started following a bunch of p0rn and video game pages, and I had to do a lot of explaining/clean up.

Wasn't fun.

Anyway, considering how well versed PTI leadership is with tech and social media, do you honestly believe Fawad and his team would make such an obvious mistake?
Idk but Pakistani elite aren’t very smart. Following p0rn accounts is nothing compared to some of the others things they do. Especially from career politicians like Fawad who supported transgender bill and called Dr. AQ Khan a terrorist, anything is possible. I would never think people like Fawad would be that stupid as to talk Indians language and call everyone india calls a terrorist, a terrorist. I would also never think he would be stupid to keep his older pre Pti era tweets up which expose his hypocrisy. I’m pretty sure if his Twitter was hacked the hacker wouldn’t just follow a few p0rn accounts and call it a day. I’m pretty sure he would have seen at least some vulgar posts on his Twitter feed due due to the amount of p0rn accounts he followed and for the duration he followed them.
Basically, in Pakistan the elite can do anything without any fear.

696312_45508022.jpg

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) senior vice president Fawad Chaudhry was drunk while he was arrested, revealed a medical report released by police on Saturday.

Police reported that articles of the constitution barring the consumption of alcohol must also be added to the case lodged against Mr Chaudhry.

Earlier, Mr Chaudhry was released from jail days after he was arrested for “sedition” and uttering “provocative speeches” against the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP).
Pretty sure he was..
Mean while those PPP boys had shahad
And army boys milk in 1971

Idk but Pakistani elite aren’t very smart. Following p0rn accounts is nothing compared to some of the others things they do. Especially from career politicians like Fawad who supported transgender bill and called Dr. AQ Khan a terrorist, anything is possible. I would never think people like Fawad would be that stupid as to talk Indians language and call everyone india calls a terrorist, a terrorist. I would also never think he would be stupid to keep his older pre Pti era tweets up which expose his hypocrisy. I’m pretty sure if his Twitter was hacked the hacker wouldn’t just follow a few p0rn accounts and call it a day. I’m pretty sure he would have seen at least some vulgar posts on his Twitter feed due due to the amount of p0rn accounts he followed and for the duration he followed them.
Basically, in Pakistan the elite can do anything without any fear.
The transgender bill did have legitimacy, and AQ Khan admitted to selling nuclear tech to foreign nations which harmed Pakistani interests.

I wouldn't put those as a black mark against him.

It could also have easily been a fake Twitter account following that **** account. Parody accounts do exist, and getting a blue check mark now is just a matter of money now.

I do agree that Pakistan's elite can and do whatever they want, but let's not take that bias and apply it here.

There's plenty of logical explanations here.

Not surprised. People make PTI into saints. Pdm and many from Pti are the same filth. They’re two sides of the same coin. Just because Imran Khan is head of Pti doesn’t mean the whole party is full of people like him. Let’s not forget it was Pti’s mazari supported by Fawad who introduced the transgender bill which basically legalized same sex marriage. Fawad and people like him are career politicians. Just a decade ago he was the most anti Pti now he’s part of Pti. These guys change directions like the wind. Also Fawad Ch was the same guy exposed on Twitter for following p*rn stars with his official Twitter account while he was Minister of Islamic Republic of Pakistan where p*rn is officially banned.
His account was hacked in Sept.

696312_45508022.jpg

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) senior vice president Fawad Chaudhry was drunk while he was arrested, revealed a medical report released by police on Saturday.

Police reported that articles of the constitution barring the consumption of alcohol must also be added to the case lodged against Mr Chaudhry.

Earlier, Mr Chaudhry was released from jail days after he was arrested for “sedition” and uttering “provocative speeches” against the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP).
Take blood sample add few drops of alcohol via dropper

I don't know if they use breath analysers here but you can also spray in a little alcohol to make it positive

Alcohol found in Fawad's blood sample taken during arrest​

Islamabad police register another case against PTI leader after receiving medical report
image-(18)1675249047-0.png

A medical report found alcohol in the blood sample taken from Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader Fawad Chaudhry at the time of his arrest, indicating that the former minister may have been intoxicated, Express News reported.

"Assuming the arrest time of 5:00am on January 25, 2023, and sample collection time at PIMS Hospital at 9:45pm on January 25, 2023, Fawad Ahmad Chaudhry might have ingested alcohol at 5:00am on January 25, 2023," Punjab Forensic Science Agency report stated.

"If the aforementioned assumption is accurate, then blood alcohol level would be in the lethal alcohol concentration range i.e. 0.4 g/dL," it concluded.

fawad-ch-report-16755069351675521563-0.jpg
Read more: Fawad Chaudhry: From pragmatism to populism

The Islamabad police have registered another case against Fawad after receiving the toxicology report.

The PTI leader was arrested from Lahore on January 25 for allegedly “inciting violence” against the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) members and the chief election commissioner (CEC).

An FIR was registered against him at Islamabad’s Kohsar police station. Later, he was handed over to police on a two-day physical remand.

As the remand ended, Fawad was produced before a judicial magistrate who extended it by another two days.

The former information minister was released from Adiala jail on Wednesday evening after he was granted bail against a surety bond of Rs20,000.

A report, just like the one produced for NS where no platelets were found?

"Assuming the arrest time of 5:00am on January 25, 2023, and sample collection time at PIMS Hospital at 9:45pm on January 25, 2023, Fawad Ahmad Chaudhry might have ingested alcohol at 5:00am on January 25, 2023,"

Guys, hold one. Let me take some honey while you are arresting me, in fact lets have it together. Make it quick, I have to hide the bottles, so you can't show it in reports ;) 😆

What a BS you are coming up with now.

Last edited:
He was once siping 'Murree Brewery" on camera. It is an open secret among the elites. Nothing newsworthy....

696312_45508022.jpg

Yeah, Shiekh Rasheed also was drunk according to the report. ......

Its common ..

The transgender bill did have legitimacy,
Even UN doesn’t class intersex as transgender. I’m 100% for the rights of intersex people. But in transgender bill they merged intersex and transgender as one and gave people the right to choose their gender at will without a doctor even certifying their intersex. A completely straight person could wake up tomorrow and switch genders according to that bill and it’s allowed. They could even go further and legally get surgery to switch genders according to that bill. People from the intersex community even protested against that bill because it doesn’t help them in anyway except merge them with people who aren’t the same as them.
and AQ Khan admitted to selling nuclear tech to foreign nations which harmed Pakistani interests.
Still not enough to call him a terrorist. If that was the benchmark to be a terrorist, every Pakistani politician and majority generals are already terrorists for selling the nation. And imagine the position in puts the country in when the whole world wants to try AQ Khan for nuclear proliferation but Pakistani state is protecting him however, Pakistani ministers are siding with the foreigners. Whatever the crime is, a minister of the state shouldn’t go against the official stance of the state. The state never called him a terrorist and he was a free man in Pakistan. And AQ Khan wasn’t the only one he called terrorist. He also called Hafiz Saaed a terrorist who the Indians used to blackmail us in FATF etc. Establishment knows Hafiz Saaed isn’t a terrorist that’s why he’s protected. But even if we agree Hafiz Saaed was terrorist, from Imran Khan’s own party he had people who were ex afghan mujahideen fighter who also fought in Bosnia. Such labelling puts PTI and many others in difficulty as well and gives our enemies a chance to push their narrative. It’s no different then Nawaz Sharif saying we did Mumbai attack. Someone like Hafiz Saaed who was protected by the state and the state refused to call him a terrorist, a minister of the state shouldn’t create unnecessary controversy by labelling them as terrorist and go against the state’s stance.
I wouldn't put those as a black mark against him.
I would since he is a career politician just like SMQ and many others in PTI. I can never trust someone who switches parties like the wind. Pakistan’s condition is in this state because we fall into this trap and support career politicians. If tomorrow some more powerful party is created they’ll switch to that. These guys are the same people who would accept a minus Imran formula and many PTI insiders have already casted doubt on their loyalty. I don’t trust Lota’s. If you spend your life in one party and switch to the enemy’s party and, you don’t produce any reason other than “corruption”, you’re a lota.
It could also have easily been a fake Twitter account following that **** account. Parody accounts do exist, and getting a blue check mark now is just a matter of money now.
Ngl, I thought that too at first. That was until I my self seen those account on Fawad’s following list on Twitter with my own eyes (dw I don’t open those accounts 🤣).
I do agree that Pakistan's elite can and do whatever they want, but let's not take that bias and apply it here.
Personally, I can’t give any benefit of doubt to any Pakistani elite who is a career politician, enjoys all privileges and perks, is rich, barely did any work when they were minister and, didn’t make any sacrifices for the cause. Fawad getting arrested was not a sacrifice he made. In Pakistan elite getting arrested is very different to average person getting arrested. I do not consider Gill or Swati as typical Pakistani elite neither do I consider them career politicians cuz Swati changing parties was very different to Fawad. The people who Fawad called terrorist like Hafiz Saaed has made 100x more sacrifices and contributions to Pakistan than Fawad.
There's plenty of logical explanations here.
There might be. But like I said in my original post, I wouldn’t be surprised if the news of him drinking alcohol was true. I can’t confirm it but, I wouldn’t be surprised based on the person he is. And as I said in my original post, PTI is no saints and not everyone in PTI is like Imran Khan. There’s still many lotas and career politicians in PTI. After the lota situation with PTI in the last year, I personally cannot trust any career politician Pakistani elite who joined PTI. They can’t even relate or feel the pain of the average Pakistani. All they faced was power and ministries. People like SMQ starting his own political dynasty inside PTI. How am I suppose to believe these career politicians will give a shit about the average Pakistani struggling to put food on the table? If history has shown us anything, people unite around a leader who was one of them before and they lead a successful revolution. How can someone who’s been in the system for decades, been in multiple parties, tasted multiple leadership positions and is filthy rich compared to other Pakistanis, bring REAL change to the system? The system which made them who they are, do these people have the guts to revolt against such a system?

696312_45508022.jpg

Total BS. First they say Shaikh was drunk then this.

Simply because, there are no 'Glass Fellows' here to drink with
If you're older, most politicians, sardars, nawabs etc. drink. If you're young in a posh area, many teenagers drink at parties. At least that's my experience in Karachi.

Even UN doesn’t class intersex as transgender. I’m 100% for the rights of intersex people. But in transgender bill they merged intersex and transgender as one and gave people the right to choose their gender at will without a doctor even certifying their intersex. A completely straight person could wake up tomorrow and switch genders according to that bill and it’s allowed. They could even go further and legally get surgery to switch genders according to that bill. People from the intersex community even protested against that bill because it doesn’t help them in anyway except merge them with people who aren’t the same as them.

Still not enough to call him a terrorist. If that was the benchmark to be a terrorist, every Pakistani politician and majority generals are already terrorists for selling the nation. And imagine the position in puts the country in when the whole world wants to try AQ Khan for nuclear proliferation but Pakistani state is protecting him however, Pakistani ministers are siding with the foreigners. Whatever the crime is, a minister of the state shouldn’t go against the official stance of the state. The state never called him a terrorist and he was a free man in Pakistan. And AQ Khan wasn’t the only one he called terrorist. He also called Hafiz Saaed a terrorist who the Indians used to blackmail us in FATF etc. Establishment knows Hafiz Saaed isn’t a terrorist that’s why he’s protected. But even if we agree Hafiz Saaed was terrorist, from Imran Khan’s own party he had people who were ex afghan mujahideen fighter who also fought in Bosnia. Such labelling puts PTI and many others in difficulty as well and gives our enemies a chance to push their narrative. It’s no different then Nawaz Sharif saying we did Mumbai attack. Someone like Hafiz Saaed who was protected by the state and the state refused to call him a terrorist, a minister of the state shouldn’t create unnecessary controversy by labelling them as terrorist and go against the state’s stance.

I would since he is a career politician just like SMQ and many others in PTI. I can never trust someone who switches parties like the wind. Pakistan’s condition is in this state because we fall into this trap and support career politicians. If tomorrow some more powerful party is created they’ll switch to that. These guys are the same people who would accept a minus Imran formula and many PTI insiders have already casted doubt on their loyalty. I don’t trust Lota’s. If you spend your life in one party and switch to the enemy’s party and, you don’t produce any reason other than “corruption”, you’re a lota.

Ngl, I thought that too at first. That was until I my self seen those account on Fawad’s following list on Twitter with my own eyes (dw I don’t open those accounts 🤣).

Personally, I can’t give any benefit of doubt to any Pakistani elite who is a career politician, enjoys all privileges and perks, is rich, barely did any work when they were minister and, didn’t make any sacrifices for the cause. Fawad getting arrested was not a sacrifice he made. In Pakistan elite getting arrested is very different to average person getting arrested. I do not consider Gill or Swati as typical Pakistani elite neither do I consider them career politicians cuz Swati changing parties was very different to Fawad. The people who Fawad called terrorist like Hafiz Saaed has made 100x more sacrifices and contributions to Pakistan than Fawad.

There might be. But like I said in my original post, I wouldn’t be surprised if the news of him drinking alcohol was true. I can’t confirm it but, I wouldn’t be surprised based on the person he is. And as I said in my original post, PTI is no saints and not everyone in PTI is like Imran Khan. There’s still many lotas and career politicians in PTI. After the lota situation with PTI in the last year, I personally cannot trust any career politician Pakistani elite who joined PTI. They can’t even relate or feel the pain of the average Pakistani. All they faced was power and ministries. People like SMQ starting his own political dynasty inside PTI. How am I suppose to believe these career politicians will give a shit about the average Pakistani struggling to put food on the table? If history has shown us anything, people unite around a leader who was one of them before and they lead a successful revolution. How can someone who’s been in the system for decades, been in multiple parties, tasted multiple leadership positions and is filthy rich compared to other Pakistanis, bring REAL change to the system? The system which made them who they are, do these people have the guts to revolt against such a system?
Many original PTI members left after Imran brought in electable lotas. Since then I'm under the impression Imran blindly believes that wife of his which his the reason behind the stupid decisions he makes.

Save the same for later buddy, when you noonie tunes are going to legit get the same treatment. Then you can happily shove the Awami Numainda part of your noonie tunes up your rear side. Times will change, tables will turn.

Total BS. First they say Shaikh was drunk then this.

PDM govt is just doing public service of checking the urines of everyone who supports PTI, for free. @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE and @muhammadhafeezmalik have got special duties to test the urine with their mouth.

Take blood sample add few drops of alcohol via dropper

I don't know if they use breath analysers here but you can also spray in a little alcohol to make it positive
Blood Alcohol Testing also measures metabolites to detect tampering.
An alcohol blood test measures the amount of alcohol, biomarkers, or metabolites in a person’s blood or serum. Serum is the liquid part of blood that remains after blood clots. Alcohol metabolites are substances that are created as the liver breaks down and the body rids itself of alcohol, while an alcohol biomarker is a substance that is only present following alcohol consumption.

A common way to measure alcohol use is to determine the amount of alcohol in a person’s blood. The amount of alcohol in a person’s blood is called their blood alcohol content (BAC) or blood alcohol concentration.

Once consumed, alcohol stays in a person’s body until it is broken down, primarily by the liver. When a person drinks faster than their liver can break down alcohol, their BAC increases.

Back
Top Bottom