What's new

Rename Islamabad International Airport (IIA) after PM Benazir Bhutto

But he did not insult constitution and law based on religion.
And what do Salman Taseer's drinking habits have to do with this? I made no mention of anything but my dismay at that picture, which really is a low blow.

But really, yaar, you don't really care that he insulted the constitution or PPC. I missed you on the KHR threads.
Make of that what you will.

And what do Salman Taseer's drinking habits have to do with this? I made no mention of anything but my dismay at that picture, which really is a low blow.

But really, yaar, you don't really care that he insulted the constitution or PPC. I missed you on the KHR threads.
Make of that what you will.
If you are Muslim, you should read FIR registered against Ghazi Mumtaz Shaheed.

If you are Muslim, you should read FIR registered against Ghazi Mumtaz Shaheed.
Again, very little to do with the man's drinking habits.

I will say this: the life of another human being is a very sacred thing. As per the words of the Prophet (PBUH), that of a Muslim is more sacred than the Haram sharif, if I'm not mistaken. Mumtaz Qadri shouldn't have killed him.
That decision lay with the proper authorities in the courts of law, not with MQ, or any other such person for that matter.
Islam does not support the law of the jungle. Islam flourished always when it was open and welcoming, when debate over religion did not end with a bayonet in one's throat. Do I ask you to ignore insults to your beliefs? Most certainly not. I only ask you to look at the many countless other peaceful options which don't make us look like brute savages trying to grab each other's throats.

This sort of blind vigilantism is the reason for thousands of children being orphaned, wives being widowed, mothers being left hopeless in old age. It is the reason we have been at war for 16 bloody years.

Again, very little to do with the man's drinking habits.

I will say this: the life of another human being is a very sacred thing. As per the words of the Prophet (PBUH), that of a Muslim is more sacred than the Haram sharif, if I'm not mistaken. Muhemtaz Qadri shouldn't have killed him.
That decision lay with the proper authorities in the courts of law, not with MQ, or any other such person for that matter.
Islam does not support the law of the jungle. Islam flourished always when it was open and welcoming, when debate over religion did not end with a bayonet in one's throat. Do I ask you to ignore insults to your beliefs? Most certainly not. I only ask you to look at the many countless other peaceful options which don't make us look like brute savages trying to grab each other's throats.

This sort of blind vigilantism is the reason for thousands of children being orphaned, wives being widowed, mothers being left hopeless in old age. It is the reason we have been at war for 16 bloody years.
He is not Muslim at least not good one or have proper knowledge of Islam hence no right to open his hole against my religion and laws when he didn't oblige it.
You know he is distant cousin of Salman Rushdi the maloan….kufr runs through genes...…
He got what he deserved and Ghazi Mumtaz got punishment for breaking civil law not Islamic...why should we spare third party Asia Malouna?

He is not Muslim at least not good one or have proper knowledge of Islam hence no right to open his hole against my religion and laws when he didn't oblige it.
You know he is distant cousin of Salman Rushdi the maloan….kufr runs through genes...…
He got what he deserved and Ghazi Mumtaz got punishment for breaking civil law not Islamic...why should we spare third party Asia Malouna?
Who shall decide on the day of judgement whether one should go to heaven or hell? Will it be God, or you, or KHR, or Fazlu?
I think it's best to leave such judgements on the basis of faith up to the one Being who knows the state of our faith best: Allah.

Now, the following:
a. Is death really necessary? Can't we find a peaceful solution (otherwise, let's stop calling Islam the 'religion of peace')? Is it necessary to go on crusades? Is it necessary to set up the Spanish Inquision? Why, then, do we remember incidents such as Taif, or the amnesty to all the non-Muslims during the Conquest of Makkah so much?
b. Civil law is in line with Islamic law. Islam does not ask you to kill others on such issues.
c. Asia shall be in the gallows if there is any evidence against her.
d. Do you deny that the law is abused for settling scores?
e. He shouldn't "open his hole against your laws". Wait, so you champion one man because he broke a law, and yet chastise another because he disrespected a law from the same penal code. Mind = blown.

Listen, Islam isn't as scary as you think it is. Need I recount the story of the man Hazrat Musa (AS) met on his way to Mount Toor?

P.S. what has it anything to do with his drinking habits?

Last edited:
I would also consider Ayub Khan. He was the man who dreamed up new capital Islamabad, who then had it built so it kind of makes sense to honour the airport that serves the capital with his name. Although again my first choice is Gandhara. And I would rather the airport is named Ghandi international then either Liaqat or Qadeer khan. One lost us Kashmir while showing his fists and the other almost ruined Pakistan while running his private get rich quick import/export racket.

Lahore Airport?

That would be cool. Almost as good as 'Gandhara'. I could see part of the airport with reliefs of Battle of Hydaspes giving Alexander run for his money

Okay, okay I got two winners -

• Avenfield International
  • 10% International
Haha.

Name it 'Islamabad International Airport'. If this is not the name yet.

Benazir has given us politics of corrupt. I have sympathy for her for she died young with very young kids. Beyond that, she was as corrupt as Zardari. She launched and aided Zardari to plunder the country as she believed politics cant be done without money in pocket.

If people are so dead determined to name the new airport, name it after Imran Khan. Without coming to power, has given our country great name and service these groups of corrupt politicians put together could not!

Please name Heera mandi after her :enjoy:
Hahahahaahahahahah

Liaqat Ali , Islamabad International Airport 8-)
Abdul Satar Idhi , Islamabad International Airport 8-)
Abdul Qadeer Khan, Islamabad International Airport 8-)
Imran Khan , Islamabad International Airport 8-)
Jahangir- Jansher Khan , Islamabad International Airport 8-)

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fatima Jinah , Gawadar International Airport 8-)
Sir Syed Ahmed Khan , Gawadar International Airport 8-)
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan , Gawadar International Airport 8-)
Shabaz Ahmed (Hockey), Gawadar International Airport 8-)

Or Pick any Scientist (Retired) who may have contributed in positive way for Pakistan
Shahid afridi international airport.

I would also consider Ayub Khan. He was the man who dreamed up new capital Islamabad, who then had it built so it kind of makes sense to honour the airport that serves the capital with his name. Although again my first choice is Gandhara. And I would rather the airport is named Ghandi international then either Liaqat or Qadeer khan. One lost us Kashmir while showing his fists and the other almost ruined Pakistan while running his private get rich quick import/export racket.

Lahore Airport?

That would be cool. Almost as good as 'Gandhara'. I could see part of the airport with reliefs of Battle of Hydaspes giving Alexander run for his money

Okay, okay I got two winners -

• Avenfield International
  • 10% International
Ayub Khan , seriously , who rape the democracy in Pakistan. His chain of marshal laws are haunting this nation back and back again or Qadir Khan the selfish person who ruined the carrier of many known KRL scientist. A person who been taking credit of everything all his life. Better of calling Edhi international airport.

So what ?? founder of Pakistan Hazrat Quaid azam used to drink alcohol, & beers during parties. Quaid azam is ideal for us too and his secular way of living , western style pant coat even at that time he was open mind.

Please reference needed on such kind of disgusting blame.

Let it remain Islamabad International Airport.
No names of disgraceful politicians.

Change Peshawar Airport name also.

Screw these idiots if they do it.
did benazir or her children pay for that airport? It was done by the public money and its the ownership of the public. If PTI agrees to please these assholes then its bullshit.
I was happy now we have a new airport so no more Benazir bullshit and we'll have our Islamabad Intl. Airport back ffs...

So what ?? founder of Pakistan Hazrat Quaid azam used to drink alcohol, & beers during parties. Quaid azam is ideal for us too and his secular way of living , western style pant coat even at that time he was open mind.

Only ignorant retards say he was a secular/liberal whatever who have never taken the time to read his life and done some research on it.
It's easy to be a sheep and fall victim to the propaganda, try to be better than that by using your mind and intellect.

Nobody is perfect in this world, but we can compare who is better, brave , and consistent against any threat.

Nobody is perfect.
But when your ideals go down to the level of thugs and corrupt assholes who are good for nothing, then you need to sit and reflect for a while and consider what exactly is going on with your life, for you to be taking assholes and good for nothing scumbags as your ideals.
Can;t find better people out there?
No one is perfect.
But there are far better people out there than some scumbags...

everyone looks at others from the perspective of their own existing state of consciousness, and will support and idealize those who go along with their existing state.
It's time you elevated yours mate...

The National Assembly has decided to form a committee to rename Islamabad International Airport (IIA) after former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto or some other influential personality, a news source reported. The matter was raised by MNA Syed Khursheed Shah.

Another member, Shazia Marri suggested that a resolution be passed so that the new airport could be renamed after Benazir Bhutto.

In reply, the Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs Ali Mohammad Khan assured the opposition that the government would consider the demand and suggested that a committee should be formed to decide the matter.
Abdul Qadeer khan airpot

Back
Top Bottom